Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (68614 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?
Where were u when he was doing so? Probably sucking ur mom's breast!
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
He would not see him in Japan he should come to Abuja with his fellow miscreants to attack him
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:

Please spare us the bullshit. The man is a fucking IPOB lout and public nuisance. None of you useless good for nothing wailers give a damn about anything other than the fact that a hated head slammer is in aso rock.

Fucking IPOB Arrow.
.... If u can take a deep breath and put the hate aside for a minute.... Am sure u will see reasons with him. In the 90s we all cohabited in peace without tribal or religious hate, ask ur self is this is the nigeria our fathers dreamed of? Are u comfortable with everything happening in the country? Are u aware that most people don't have food to eat no to mention shelter over their head. If u can drop the baggage of hate and tribalism am sure u will agree that a lot is wrong with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by phkka1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very stupid dirty ugly criminal and terorists.
What are the police there waiting for. Please shut them all.

Idiots

Their police is different from Nigerian Fulani herdsmen that is in charge of NPF.

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Czarugo007: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin gringrin
ArmaniUhuru:
Mr man get up and go home, Nigeria is a joke. Buhari only arrived Japan on old news paper
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Mobilize Afonjas (AKA Lovers of one Nigeria) to wear Nigeria's flag and molest their own politicians. Those are Biafrans. Let each carry their crosses.

biafra does not exist yet bro.... they nigerian politicians not biafra politicians .... the igbo have hearts.... so stop comparing ur selves with people who all they know is chest beating
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
SolarKing247:
cheesy It is well.
Calculate what the massive money you spend on fueling your Generator every Year! Contact us for our latest arrivals: 2,500Watts Fueless Solar Generator that powers low wattage AC, Freezer, TV, and all other home essentials.
how much
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by semyman: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why give nuisance attention?
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by semyman: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Even if he is Jubril, how is it your problem when you are not part of the zoo?
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Thank you. God bless Nigeria that's my prayer. it makes no sense that a man serves as a governor for 8 years, goes to senate and is earning pension as an ex governor, and salary and allowances as a seating senate and is completely against paying his fellow citizens 30k# a month as minimum wage. it's no longer corruption but pure wickedness
.... Yea it's wickedness but we are the cause of our problems. During the last election I told my friends and colleagues to pls vote for a fresh and vibrant candidate, I told them to forget Apc and Pdp coz they are all the same irrespective of the party. But boom they chose sentiment over credibility and now everyone is complaining and most are so ashame to admit that it is not well with them.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
semyman:
Even if he is Jubril, how is it your problem when you are not part of the zoo?
.... The insecurity may sound like a tale until it affects u directly then u will understand. Keep thinking with sentiment
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin
Las Las he wants to Ekweremadize Buhari
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by JobsandSchools: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cool
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...these ipob guys are making it more difficult for the igbos to be considered for the presidency in 2023...

Power is like icing on a cake for the Igbo man.No hungry Igbo man seek power.

What do they seek? Money, fair economic and political policies to do their business and be wealthy.

We dont care about who rules in 2023? If Buhari gives us good governance, he can stay in Aso rock till he dies.

3 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Wailerint: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
I really don’t have problem with Ipob members because being marginalized is rooted in them already. If you have had any reason to travel abroad or out of Nigeria, then you will know their deporacy and quest for money and how they have destroyed the name Nigeria in the surface of the earth.
Now to NNamdi Kanu, I remember you promised to uncover the real Buhari sometimes late last year, given him a mandate to own up or you will expose the secret that a reliable source of yours have told you. Up until now it’s simply an allegation.
Non of your fellow ipobians can even try correct you for once or talk sense to you. You even claim Atiku is aware of what is happening, yet he contested and lost, but never brought up impersonation as a charge but rigging in the court.
You claim all the countries of the world are supporting you, but all I see here are fellow nonentities from, who knows were are gallivanting and disgracing themselves.
However, I must tender an unreserved compensation for fellow Igbo boys I’ve met around the world, who have a think cap of their own, are honest, hardworking and many more. Though ur hustle may not pay much now, pls don’t give up as your time is close to be great. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by ronyman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Finish him! XzxzxzxzaaAdown up up up up down azxxaczzback z
West2019:
GOD BLESS.YOU.BRO
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
If the IPOB can give Buhari on official visit this much stress, SE Governors grin
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by monerozi5590: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Mr man get up and go home, Nigeria is a joke. Buhari only arrived Japan on old news paper

Wow!.. I am damn confuse right now
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
I hate to sound tribalistic

But why are the Eastern brothers acting like this

There are more reasonable ways to dialogue

Checking the comments and seeing the names

I can't but feel disappointed with some of those people, what's not proper is not proper

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?
Did Buhari physically participate in Operation Python Dance? Why didn't he?

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingluqman:
If you see am, you fit near am abi you go beat am?

grin
Make him show face first now! Haba, PhotoShop visit
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
mistyebby:

Power is like icing on a cake for the Igbo man.No hungry Igbo man seek power.

What do they seek? Money, fair economic and political policies to do their business and be wealthy.

We dont care about who rules in 2023? If Buhari gives us good governance, he can stay in Aso rock till he dies.
Nne, one bottle of o'mpa for you

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Coldsteel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
And how does this push the Biafran cause?

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by slaypapa: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by gwarotango: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed GMBuharii
Where is NNamdi Kanu?

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
mistyebby:

Those damn fools are well fed, they have mansions and drive expensive cars, their businesses home and abroad can carter for their generations. If this economy crumbles, they can never be affected. It is still you and I that will suffer.

You should applaud them for their concern.

I won't applaud them. The mere fact that someone is overseas doesn't necessarily mean he/she is legitimately doing business or is gainfully employed and is a millionaire as you want me to believe. Thanks but no thanks, I won't applaud them
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by LZAA: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
gwarotango:
Where is NNamdi Kanu?
grin

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by chinonso47: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
SolarKing247:
cheesy It is well.
Calculate what the massive money you spend on fueling your Generator every Year! Contact us for our latest arrivals: 2,500Watts Fueless Solar Generator that powers low wattage AC, Freezer, TV, and all other home essentials.

Really am interested..
How much

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by cozykozy: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
yarimo:
Stupid man that is why south Africans kill them like chicken.
they fighting cos they want to prevent the suffering that will overwhelm your unborn generation...you ar here accusing them instead of praising them....so you like the position your parent are in the village? hmmmm indeed you have been blindfolded....shioor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.