Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage (38673 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by kushme: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
grandstar:
There's this lady in her 40's who is dating my cousin. The lady is a grandmother of 2 boys from her only child and daughter who she had out of wedlock.

She's desperate to marry my cousin who's married but he isn't interested. He's presently married but the wife fled to London with their kids when she got him deported for trying an arrangee marriage in England with a woman he was dating and that was spending wildly on him.

She fled to Europe with the kids after he was deported as he wanted a divorce and she was petrified he would get custody.

Anyway, that's not the point. My cousin isn't the marriage type. That's primarily why his marriage didn't work as he sees nothing wrong in adultery and still believes he is a player. He also doesn't like stress or wahala which will always present itself in any marriage. He treasures his peace so much. He likes to be left alone

The lady no wan listen. For over 10 years since he came back, she's refused to leave my cousin alone. Her friends have advised her but she's going nowhere. My cousin treats her shabbily and she puts up with it. Some women are just masochists.

Your cousin is a Gee for life.... wink
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by arrestdarrester: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She killed herself cos he took her kids from her not cos of the cheating asshole, he's still going to have the kids so who lose? Rubbish.

I can almost assure you that her family members rubbed it in because of her mistake instead of sticking with her.

There are legal ways to get those children but I guess she lost the will to fight because it was the neighbor her estranged husband married.

Never test your spouse to see if he or she loves you. Never threaten your spouse with divorce.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by OKOATA(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
0temSapien:
Hell fire exists in your head. You can't burn inside fire for 100 trillion years because of a seeming mistake you committed within a lifespan of 40 years. This stupid idea is the reason why the gods of religions such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and thousands other are currently bound in a spiritual cage for global mind evolution to take place.
I am a Christian but I don't know why people believe that hell fire shit, it's impossible to be thrown in a blazing fire forever because I committed fornication. It just doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
kushme:

Your cousin is a Gee for life.... wink
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Duru009(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Story Story !!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by 0temSapien: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
OKOATA:
I am a Christian but I don't know why people believe that hell fire shit, it's impossible to be thrown in a blazing fire forever because I committed fornication. It just doesn't make sense
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Toscarel: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
why not report the case to the police that your kids have been kidnapped , and did you leave the kids for him after the divorce , me I'm not understanding this story oooo

RIP to her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Blue86(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am sure the guy is tall, dark and handsome right.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by larryking540: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
pocohantas:

You must be lefulefu 2.0, you seem to have seen it all.

I might not have seen it all, I always move out of my comfort zone and I listen to real stories in d real life and see how they react individually to their different stories

it's better to marry an ugly woman or an illiterate dat has sense than a beautiful one without a sense of reasoning

same goes with a man
4get all dis princes and princess charming stuff,

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Blue86(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am sure the guy is tall, dark or fair, and handsome.
Right?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by abiolamitodun(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
AT THE SAME TIME

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Refusal To Have Sex With Him (Photos)

SEE THREAD HERE >>> https://www.nairaland.com/5383710/nigerian-man-commits-suicide-over

hehehehe...ohhhhh!!...see kpalava.... another case again... marriage don dey fear me...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by naijajobx: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by femi4: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
See how a broke lazy husband can push a woman to commit suicide. Women are simply not wired to be bread winners.

She got all the cards, why she didn't dump the lady man beats me. Could be murder
That's not the issue. The husband didn't show her love irrespective of how she tried to please him

And to all you "God hate divorce" crew....Its better to disengage and stay alive than to stay put and lose your life
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nthrone(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bruno3000:
This is for all the guys' hearts she messed with, and for ignoring that one guy that truly loved her.
HER ABODE IN THE AFTER LIFE IS HELL FIRE...

I don't have time to argue o.

Hell fire is not a funny place my brother. You know,

We pray God to forgive our sins. Amen
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Hausaman(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
A lesson for all those who want to use marriage to cover up their failures in other aspects of their lives or to fulfill societal expectations
What really amuses me are those married illiterate women who look down on single, well educated women.
I know a case of a married primary school dropout who can barely read and write, looking down on a single woman with a Masters degree.
Africans are truly nature's joke for humanity.

How do you know, that someone is looking down on you, if you have never looked down on others. Think
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by amandakinging: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Instead of her to stay alive and fight for the custody of children she brought into this world. Your children weren't enough to live for? The man will still cheat on the neighbor and she will take her frustration out on the children. The only victim I see here is the poor children �
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Okeyc230: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Your Aunty does not have brain oooooo. That guy will marry this evening
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
dfrost:
angry

And nobody was close to her to pull her out of depression?

And you had the time to tell the story but never had time to spend with her and help her?

angry
If someone had taken her to a psychiatric hospital instead of praying for her, she wouldn't be dead now.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Just2endowed2(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
dfrost:
angry

And nobody was close to her to pull her out of depression?

And you had the time to tell the story but never had time to spend with her and help her?

angry

That's a typical African MAn
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Ubassy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why taken your life for unnecessary readon
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
femi4:
That's not the issue. The husband didn't show her love irrespective of how she tried to please him

And to all you "God hate divorce" crew....Its better to disengage and stay alive than to stay put and lose your life
Succint. Divorce and find happiness
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by judedwriter(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
It’s better to be single than to be in an unhealthy marriage or relationship.

I tell you. As painful as singlehood can be, it can't compare with the pain some marriages are going through.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by don4real18(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bread winner and the man is doing what? Well if he will cook, clean and take care of the kids and be humble and faithful, no wahala.
Your statements on this platform shows you as someone who is looking for a man to take care of your financial responsibility/problems. Try and consider taking full financial responsibility for yourself.
I may be wrong about you though
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Kiezodumah(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
See how a broke lazy husband can push a woman to commit suicide. Women are simply not wired to be bread winners.

She got all the cards, why she didn't dump the lady man beats me. Could be murder
u

They are not wired to be bread winners yet majority of una go almost kill the bread winner of the house with demands.
I really felt for her. She didn't deserve that kind of man. How would a man be comfortable sitting at home doing nothing ??
I wish I had that kind of wife who would stand with one to build/ create wealth not a parasitic woman looking for the slightest opportunity to always take money away from ones pocket ..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kiezodumah:
u

They are not wired to be bread winners yet majority of una go almost kill the bread winner of the house with demands.
I really felt for her. She didn't deserve that kind of man. How would a man be comfortable sitting at home doing nothing ??
I wish I had that kind of wife who would stand with one to build/ create wealth not a parasitic woman looking for the slightest opportunity to always take money away from ones pocket ..
Open thy eyes and yee shall find.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
don4real18:

Your statements on this platform shows you as someone who is looking for a man to take care of your financial responsibility/problems. Try and consider taking full financial responsibility for yourself.
I may be wrong about you though
I've been taking full financial responsibility for years now so pls spare me. I simply say things as it is. As a sociologist I know what's obtainable in d society I live in.

So whatever comment I make, I don't so from objective observation unless I simply wanna seek attention.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
judedwriter:

I tell you. As painful as singlehood can be, it can't compare with the pain some marriages are going through.
The cold nights is the worst cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
I doubt this story. Naija woman throwing away money regularly on a broke man out of love for years? grin Kole werk o Kole werk.
My sister is doing it, her husband is jobless, she is the bread winner, she brought him a van of about two million so that he can drive for transportation, last week my younger bro told me on phone that he refused to drive saying that the weather is too cold for him, she is pregnant for their second child now and still goes to work all he does is to stay at home, all my brothers stopped talking to her cos she called them home breakers, she is on her own now , we pray her eyes open, she is madly in love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Kiezodumah(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Open thy eyes and yee shall find.

Perhaps I have found her already..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by don4real18(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I've been taking full financial responsibility for years now so pls spare me. I simply say things as it is. As a sociologist I know what's obtainable in d society I live in.

So whatever comment I make, I don't so from objective observation unless I simply wanna seek attention.
Alright... Noted
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

As intelligent as you are you didn't read the post?
Babe you fall my hand o, I look at you differently in this forum.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Gudlite: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Marriage is for matured mind not all about age
A person that is matured in mind and thinking will know that commiting suicide is not the best way to solve the problem
People that commite suicide are either defeated or Bewitched
It is important to give your life to Jesus Christ,He is the only One that can never disappoint or fail.The best lover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.