Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34105 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Inception(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It's like we dey the same BOAT oooo grin grin grin
I never FALL in LOVE...
I don't even know what it means.
It's like telling the Great Okonkwo to fall in Love, How...??

Only INDOMIE MEN do experience such RUBBISH...
U find Most of them KNEELING to Profess and Propose LOVE to most Ladies, who offer nothing.
When I was using them as FOREX back then, I never waited for a LADY to tell me it was over.
I made sure I DID such myself.

The MOMENT u know your WORTH as a MAN by engaging yourself meaningfully and gainfully, such NONSENSE wouldn't come up..

The ONLY THING that can break my heart is POVERTY..
I avoid it like a PLAGUE.
That's why I avoid LADIES with POVERTY INSTINCTS and LEECHES.

In Frank Lucas' voice:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
I dont wait for that to happen o.
...Because ive been chatting with one for some days, she thought she could task me for airtime. Same girl who visits eateries and eats shawama with ice cream on a regular. Lol, i deleted her number with lightening speed!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by jconsulting(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am a victim of use and dump ,in my University days ,I followed this girl​ for 3 years, always there for her, but in my final year the girl told it to my face that I can't be ready when she is ready, na so I wasted the years o on top nothing, but have forgiven her anyway​

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Juliusobi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
unfortunately i started dating this year so no0 experience cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Forward77(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Since creation,
There has never been any such thing as being used and dumped by a Lady.
That caption is wrong.

Using and dumping is a man’s thing and never the other way round. *take note*

Woman are very weak vessels and it’s never out of place to offer them some assistance.
Right from day one, men have always been before women.
The Bible records that, a man lived before a woman and women have never lived without the services of men.
Button line, woman need men to survive.
Even Adam was there to show eVE around.
Never confuse that help rendering as beeng used and dumped.
Any man who feels been used and dumped by a lady is a *WASTED SPERM*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by BrainArk(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Yes i had been used many times and i enjoyed the usage, and as soon the girls get tired of using and moves on, i find me another.user .... better and cheaper than olosho and when they get dumped again they come begging and my door is always open after few shakara

correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Kwenty: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Florblu:
And they are all forming hard man.

So where are the guys whose heart has been shattered or you people just scream " women are scam/scum" in vain?
My dear ask them o. If none of them has any story of how they were used and dumped; then they are the problem of women. Meaning the scam/scum accusations are false.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by BrainArk(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
Naso one do me dat year for lasu, after all the protection as a unionist, when she graduated, she said her father said he wuld not allow her marry a xtian. She is still not married 7years after graduation and she don dey like my facebook uploads grin
grin
olumalcolm:
Naso one do me dat year for lasu, after all the protection as a unionist, when she graduated, she said her father said he wuld not allow her marry a xtian. She is still not married 7years after graduation and she don dey like my facebook uploads grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
I loved her wit everything in me and we agreed to marry. She even told me dat she was a virgin which i agreed wit one eyed open(partially). She asked me what i'll give her on our wedding night and i promised her a customised golden necklace and laptop. She was too materialistic and would lure me to shopping where i'll pay for everything she needed. When i wanted to come for introduction, she gave me flimsy excuses and told me dat it is not yet time. We had no sex but only romance. Like play like play she left and i fell sick for 3months dat defied all medications. She's still single but i'm married wit two boys and resides in stavanger Norway while she begs me money till date. Last time i came home, she begged to see me but i snubbed her and told her to allow me be. But i've 4given her

Na this kind story dey give me joy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Obagoblog(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forward77:
Since creation,
That caption is wrong.

Woman are very weak vessels and it’s never out of place to offer them some assistance.
The Bible records that, a man lived before a woman and women have never lived without the services of men.

You're wrong bro.
This is not help rendering as you stated but spending on ladies to convince them into a relationship or to get laid.

And if they are unable to achieve their aim, then we can say they've been used and dumped.

If guys want to render help, they know where to go and who to help.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by wizod(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Na this kind story dey give me joy cheesy cheesy
why? How?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:

why?
How?

Standing up from downfall to do better when people have given up on you.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by sorextee(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
My own plenty o. But las las, I dey alright.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:
guys, ladies have been the ones saying guys use and dump them. meanwhile they also do the same to guys. it is just that guys don't come out on social media to reply these cases.

A lady you have been dating for like two years would leave you for another just because you are not ready for marriage. she would say you should hurry up. she is looking for a man with plenty money. ladies like to play victims. she would use you to buy sharwarma, use you as her driver, use you for her lunch, use you to pay her bills, use you for subscription and others. all in the anticipation of sex. when it is now time, she would say she sees you as a friendcheesy.

A (healthy and defined) relationship is about genuine giving (from both parties).

If this is the foundation, then all these phrases and issues about using and dumping, wasting time, being taken for granted, doing things because one expects something in return, etc will be cleared.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Darksider131: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
revson:
I am somewhat a newbie to the world of intimate relationship; and that is not because of my inability to hold down a lady but due to the fact that I am too scared to start one with the slew of bitter experiences both sexes are recounting daily. I have gone on a couple of dates but would hit off once it starts getting too serious

I once had a lady I had interest in but because of this sort of "calculated loving and romance" that is sadly gaining ascendancy, I was too scared to continue with the " love talk" as the last thing I would want at this point is a "love and affection go bad"!

Hopefully, I will join in the party someday as the boy is fast becoming a man and would need a queen to support him on the throne.

My candid suggestion is that we should slow down on this "love with your brain propaganda" as it has done to the world of romance more harm than good, often times, making its victims insensitive and at worse, a monster!

My humble submission!

idiot typing rubbish
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Wisebird22(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have,say a girl that gave me green light,I grabbed the opportunity to f**k her after some time I arranged for a ref**k she told me she had a bet with another girl to fck me that all.mehn fear grab me ,so may thought come full my head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ukaface(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin
ahhhhh!!!
Shey #200 suya no dey again? I'm shook o
Where do you stay sis?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by oodua1stson: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
donbachi:
No...cos i know my worth and i added VAT to it.
take this high 5
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by boom99(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
chai angrychai ..remain small make motor kill me as i dey cross road.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by sparko1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forward77:
Since creation,
That caption is wrong.

That is unfortunate for you, what's with all this bible quote to justify rubbish, anybody can be used and dumped.
Its not a woman thing, I know some girls that didn't for one do an assignment back in my school days, always copy from A, B, C.
The guys in turn hope for some form of sexual gratification and of course never got what they want. (except you count stupid smile and arm touch as sexual gratification which of course will be weird)

The point is guys get used and dumped all the time but this your excuse is the reason they think its okay.
Instead of you to face your life, you are busy granting favour like a genie around and when they leave you for a better guy, you start crying, I don't pity guys like that, you use your salary to be running errand for them and they save theirs to buy a car then tell you, "you are like a friend" are kidding me!

Guys should learn and wise up, help your fellow man, trust me, men never forget a favour but a woman, she is like a policeman, just because you gave a policeman 100 naira when you are going doesn't mean when you are coming, you should come empty-handed, they feel they are entitled to it. Once they discover you don't grant favour (like a genie, they tag you "heartless", you are not "nice".(my brother that is the beginning of your freedom)
I see some guys only pick ladies at the bus-stop with the excuse, they are a weaker vessel (not only vessel, its drum).

IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, VERY SOON, THE RATE OF FEMINISM IN NIGERIA WILL BE SO HIGH THAT EVEN CHURCHES WILL HAVE TO CHANGE SOME FEW THINGS TO ACCOMMODATE THEM!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by wizod(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Standing up from downfall to do better when people have given up on you.
For complementing me, may God answer your calls sooner than expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
For complementing me, may God answer your calls sooner than expected.

Thanks bro. And i say a big amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ikombe: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Silentscreamer:
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by yakflowz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
condemn:

Na which kind girl you dey Bleep with 200 naira suya? From wetin you write, I'm sure you are in your early 20s.
Oga, This is an insult to people in their early 20s

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by purplekayc(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Most ladies think they can keep.hold of a guy with good sex alone,i met a girl sometimes ago a, shes out going , even in a church choir, like to check my phone when am not looking or wen am. Not temporarily around her but she'll always guide hers always complaining about guys and telling me about how
She comes across gays and lesbs at social occasions and she isn't one OK, she said one liked her and spends on her. She eventually told me that she invited her to her place to stay and she told her that nothing sexual will happen... Among other things
Most of what leads to dumping is secrets and self centerdness.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by naijajobx: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yes.now i am wiser
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Go and make money period.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Texman21:
u can try
grin dont sleep this night.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Texman21: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin dont sleep this night.
i will see u in ur dreamz

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Obinnau(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh I have learned my lessons.
Once you come with the demands I'll just grow cold on you. Use and dump is if I allow it to happen
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
take this high 5
as in waka shege?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.