Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? (1393 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by bdaf(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2007
Is It A Must For A Lady To Be Beautiful Before She Can Be Woed?

I'm confused about what to do.

Either to for the beautiful ones, the good looking ones, or the ugly.

Your comments please!
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by pearlyseed(f): 11:38am On May 16, 2007
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

So i'll suggest u go for someone that u'll love seeing for the rest of ur life (that is if u want to marry her).

She might be beautiful to one but ugly to the other.

All the best.
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2007
well beauty count,
but be careful thats what i have to say woooooooooo wink
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by kike001(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2007
everybody is beautiful n unique in dere own way u dont ve to be a model 2 ve a bf cuz u gonna ve sum1 whoes gonna love u 4 for u r . i think self esteem counts which is sumthin most ppl dont ve, u ve 2 be confident as well.
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by anabell(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2007
beauty is not all a man should need in a relationship, personality should be d basic
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by iice(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2007
Yes, beautiful ladies are the only ones worthy of relationships. Ugly people (pardon the term) can't have it since they are less than human. Doi!!!! Sheesh
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 3:27pm On May 16, 2007
iice:

Yes, beautiful ladies are the only ones worthy of relationships. Ugly people (pardon the term) can't have it since they are less than human. Doi!!!! Sheesh
na God go forgive you grin grin grin grin grin however it's true that most ugly can't have a relationship only if she's skinny with nice ass but she will not be seen with the guy in public. this guy only comes in the middle of the night then leaves before sunrise because have witness it with my tow clear eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i pity those ugly girls cry cry cry cry
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by ikamefa(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2007
iice:

twinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! bikonu no kill persin " grin "

what a thread! grin

yes oh ! @ topic fugly peeps don't get to have a relationship why? c o s they all look like yoda! grin grin

but remember the saying monkey no fine but im papa husband like am wella grin
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by efuah(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2007
funny
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by luxoire(f): 4:11pm On May 16, 2007
HHAHA@ poster

it depends on whether the guy/s in question make beauty a pre-requisite to a relationship, if they do, (then i suppose ugly ppl no get chance at all)

if they dont then i suppose looks dont matter,

usually very arrogant/vain guys that are good looking, make sure they have someone as pretty on their arm. (i should know, im with a self-obsessed guy) and i know, if i were ugly, him no for get my time at all,

Ultimately,  BEAUTY+BRAINS+A GOOD HEART = is what the men are after (and i got all 3) cheesy if they can't get all 3, they usually try to compromise on one, sometimes its

beauty+no brains
brains+no beauty
no beauty+kind heart
beauty+kind heart

u turn that equation any way u want to!!, IF TEHY CANT GET SOMEONE LIKE ME, THEY COMPROMISE
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by beelki(f): 4:35pm On May 16, 2007
iice kindly sent ur picture. i know u must be the most handsome o beautiful creature on earth. tongue shocked angry grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by hotchic1(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2007
Every thing has its own beauty.Every lady is beautiful in her own way,it all depends on your own point of view,if you think the lady is beautiful,then its cool,too others, she may not be, but one word,beautiful is absolutely different from hot,
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by iice(f): 2:37am On May 17, 2007
beelki:

iice kindly sent your picture. i know u must be the most handsome o beautiful creature on earth. tongue shocked angry grin undecided lipsrsealed

iice does not do pictures.
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by cuteass1(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2007
@ poster, are you a kid?? So if Nairaland users tell you to jump into a gulley, you would?? how old are you, like 3? Abeg go date whomever your heart and eyes desire wink

@ topic though
Now a drop dead gorgores to MR.A might appear as "she ain't all that" to MR.B, its all in the eyes of a beholder, So you might as well say that the lady should be pretty Cos though she isn't pretty to one, she might be pretty to another. So at the end of the day, you might say Yes, she's pretty cheesy
Some guys don't do beautiful girls for reasons best known to them, its all about preference.

So whatever your eyes fall for, should be your choice no matter what someone else says, learn to live by your decisions. Its you that'll live or spend time with the person, so I'm sure you wouldn't want a girl that you don't find attractive but your friend does!!
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by moondust(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2007
beauty goes beyond a pleasant face and figure 8 or V shape! so poster check ya sef o
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by bdaf(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2007
in my second yr in the university, i use to date a girl, she is not that beautifu but "she dey try"
i am ashame to walk with her in the streets, but i like her.
i dont konw the reason i behave like that,

let see this:
Ultimately, BEAUTY+BRAINS+A GOOD HEART = is what the men are after (and i got all 3) if they can't get all 3, they usually try to compromise on one, sometimes its

beauty+no brains
brains+no beauty
no beauty+kind heart
beauty+kind heart

u turn that equation any way u want to!!, IF TEHY CANT GET SOMEONE LIKE ME, THEY COMPROMISE

what i want is the 3! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by oreofemi(f): 3:28am On May 20, 2007
The lady must be the ugliest woman on earth ,because when you are beautiful you get decieved ,am happy am so ugly .
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 21, 2007
@oreofemi
thank God you know u are ugly.
Re: Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? by amaikama(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2007
it is what attracted you to her that makes it beautiful and she will remain beautiful in your eyes till God short them.

believe me!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Fan Me? She Betrayed Me / Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! / Make A Valentine's Day Wish List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.