Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (39033 Views)

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Lovelive: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
This Nnamdi Kanu really meant that Jibril replaced Buhari ooo!!! cheesycheesy

Prior to the 2015 elections Buhari was feable, old and looked seriously ill but within a space of some months he became vibrant, young, fresh and even more handsome than he used to. Isn't that a miracle! cheesycheesy
O hooº
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Sicilyjoe: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol did u just wrote we the biafra from southern part of Nigeria ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Lovelive: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Destined2win:
Nnamdi Kanu is an intelligent man.

Argue with your keypad

We are waiting for them (ZON.Bs)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Chicastle:
you must be an Yoruba amajiri bigot. If not for the oil in my state here all those bushit Yoruba's in share are supposed to be swimming under the brown roof in Ibadan so embrace us no matter what

is there oil in ur state

av never heard of oil in eastern state

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by IHATEU: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
A hypocrite.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Nathdoug201: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
TechCapon:
IPOB should stop embarrassing our president for christ sake. There's no leader in the world who enjoys 100% love and support from his people but the fact that he's representing his country is enough to give him that respect.
shut up
Buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by henryobinna(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
TechCapon:
IPOB should stop embarrassing our president for christ sake. There's no leader in the world who enjoys 100% love and support from his people but the fact that he's representing his country is enough to give him that respect.
I don't care much about what ipob does or doesn't but this you wrote here is jus bullshit... God forbid, so if he's killing those he's representing he should be given same respect...

No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ofirmee(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
How can someone this dumb claim to lead a group of intelligent and industrious Igbo people? How?

I still don't get how people follow this joker and take him seriously. Let him come back to Nigeria, afterall, it's easier to say nonsense when you're nigh uncatchable.

Respect to my Igbo brothers but they don't deserve this miscreant asserting himself as a public figure.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by 12345baba(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Fake letter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Lovelive: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
madenigga:
Buhari, Presidency, Dss and our Courts go just settle down dae observe Nnamdi kanu, dae mount cases upon cases of evidence against am, then the day they are ready they would charge him with all these things he has been saying.

1st Charge Treason
2nd Charge Terrorism
3re Charge Spreading Hate speech
4th Charge Conspiracy to attack the President of the federal republic of Nigeria
5th Charge Conspiracy to assault and attack a Senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria
6th Charge Running an international terrorism network
7th Charge Flouting Bail terms
8th Charge being a fugitive and a felon.
9th Charge Spreading incriminating and falls charges against the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The sentence go bloody. Anybody following this guy be careful o, let it not be that the day they will arrest him you would be in the viscinity, you might get charged too as an acomplice.

@Destinted2win can you hear me? Just to let you know that I have found one of them here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
To beat huhari just like we beat them during the war is an order. Millions of Nigerian soldiers were killed during the war and their female soldiers were turn to sex slaves in Biafra Republic but the black pigeons of Nigeria won't report that.. Next war will be nasty and we are ready.

quote ur sources

it is easier to talk...U killed a million soldiers but u still lost the war...chest beater
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by fintol: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Buhari should watch out with this guy(Nnamdi),his system of attacking the President is a new one.Fabricating stories that looks like truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Polisenopo: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
B
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
TechCapon:
Our problem is that he is not alive. Trump said he's never seen anyone as lifeless as buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by 9jadove(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
temmypotter:
Sentiments aside, the man Kanu is a brilliant man, maybe a bit delusional but brilliant still, very intellectual.

Ceteris paribus, i'd rather have someone like him as president.

My guy watch your back to avoid story that touch
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Lovelive: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Sanromeo:
Igbos continue to allow this miscreant to sway them. I cannot believe i share the same country with you mumus lipsrsealed
See this1 that calling names here. Your baby mama is mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Sanromeo:
Igbos continue to allow this miscreant to sway them. I cannot believe i share the same country with you mumus lipsrsealed

Pack your bags � and leave! ODE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Indirectly means nnamdi is fighting Kyari not dead buhari grin. kyari vs kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by lagdmark(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
At least all this Drama will make Buhari & co to stop sleeping and start working.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Sconty09(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
TechCapon:

Did you read the letter and understand the message? I'm sure you didn't read or understood the letter hence your comment. Who is embarrassing who? It's the Igbos and his Igbo followers that should be embarrassed. Embarrassed that their revered mentally insane leader wrote such letter denouncing a living leader as robot inspite of their education and christian faith.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ademii0717: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
i this guy need to show face so that we can take him serious [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Lovelive:

Do you think we are joking here.
Oh you think it is kids play

You people are mentally incompetent like your joker kanu. Please keep creating comedy for the whole world. Small wonder the Igbos on display always look like uneducated hustlers. Small wonder also that kanu never amounted to anything while in the UK. The alpha nutcase and his deranged followers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Blessings4me(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2019
All the days buhari spent in 9ja in his first 4 years were not up to 300days, now he has started again... President of nigeria wey no dey stay nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

quote ur sources

it is easier to talk...U killed a million soldiers but u still lost the war...chest beater

Lost the war to who? No Victor no vanquish get that into your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by JerryJJZ(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
If this is not "treason", what higher crime can they name it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
patorial:

I bet you never listened to your history teacher back then in secondary school, perhaps the government teacher.

Nothing like history, did anyone declare a winner?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Lovelive: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
saintneo:
Nnamdi Kanu onye nzuzu!

This is the most ridiculous letter I have seen as an Igbo man
Please go and do have your seat. Relax and learn !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
To beat huhari just like we beat them during the war is an order. Millions of Nigerian soldiers were killed during the war and their female soldiers were turn to sex slaves in Biafra Republic but the black pigeons of Nigeria won't report that.. Next war will be nasty and we are ready.
grin grin Biafra soldiers wey no fit cross asaba. Seriously i dont know why you guys are fighting for a breakout, Nothing will change if Biafra is actualized.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Encyclopedia1: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2019
This stupid man is high on weed!!!! He needs help.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Lost the war to who? No Victor no vanquish get that into your head.

lol...it was just to reintegrate the East back to Nigeria

Did the war end in a stalemate...who surrendered was it the Nigerians or Biafra

U guys lost 1million of ur pple
so how does the no Victor no vanquish matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ / Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.