Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (39031 Views)

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by olugabbie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
People look thin and ugly when they are sick, and what happens when the sickness disapear? Dont let us loose our sense of reasoning, all because we hate someone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Shittu57: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
letter to nairaland or to Japan.. mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

surely there must be death on both sides in a war...even USA and Britain lost soldiers in the 1st and second World war ....

U guys even surrendered to avoid complete annihilation ...and u still talk as if the war was a stalemate

Surrender to who I may ask.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by patorial(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Nigeria did not win anything bro, Egypt, England and their evil fear help them, shameless fools were fighting just few thousand soldiers.

I might not understand how you regard lost in war and Winnings in War, so pls forgive me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Surrender to who I may ask.

To Nigeria

if u still doubt ...ask Philip effiong

u'll never accept the truth

it was made official at dodan barracks

am sure u never studied history even with the advent of internet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

To Nigeria

Dondon that igbos controlled then Nigeria my azz who are the Nigerians then... History is far from you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
patorial:

I might not understand how you regard lost in war and Winnings in War, so pls forgive me.

No one won. That's what we believed. Other way round we came out stronger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

To Nigeria

if u still doubt ...ask Philip effiong

u'll never accept the truth

Nigeria never won any war before man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Dondon that igbos controlled then Nigeria my azz who are the Nigerians then... History is far from you.

Dodan barracks in lagos!!!!! how did u guys control it when the highest u got to was ore......Na now I know say u nor just know wetin u dey argue about

Rest and read abt history....e dey help

See as u dey disgrace urself now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Nigeria never won any war before man.

Google is ur friend ...

U lost 3mil pple and still claim draw with a part that lost barely thousands..

If u don't know the whole of eastern Nigeria was affected by the war but what do u know

Good bye and stop living on hearsay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Google is ur friend ...

U lost 3mil pple and still claim draw with a part that lost barely thousands..

If u don't know the whole of eastern Nigeria was affected by the war but what do u know

Good bye and stop living on hearsay

So it's no longer south east, it is Eastern Nigeria now... Lol, Nigerians are foolish... If we lost three million Nigeria lost 12 million.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Dodan barracks in lagos!!!!! how did u guys control it when the highest u got to was ore......Na now I know say u nor just know wetin u dey argue about

Rest and read abt history....e dey help

See as u dey disgrace urself now

So the brave guys got to ore, no wonder some yoruba look igbo I can feel your pain.. Foolish Nigerian soldiers lost two million in river Niger... Kiss the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

So it's no longer south east, it is Eastern Nigeria now... Lol, Nigerians are foolish... If we lost three million Nigeria lost 12 million.

a foolish person looks right in his own eyes

what's the diff between South East and eastern Nigeria

Am done exchanging words with u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Etinosa1234: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

So the brave guys got to ore, no wonder some yoruba look igbo I can feel your pain.. Foolish Nigerian soldiers lost two million in river Niger... Kiss the truth.

wic truth

The whole of Nigeria apart from the east was not affected by the war

only god knows whether u have ever entered higher institution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Etinosa1234:

wic truth

The whole of Nigeria apart from the east was not affected by the war

only god knows whether u have ever entered higher institution

See mumu, which school did you attend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Etinosa1234:

a foolish person looks right in his own eyes

what's the diff between South East and eastern Nigeria

Am done exchanging words with u

You see your life, half baked. Anyway they just brought light abi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by MrSly(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
TechCapon:
IPOB should stop embarrassing our president for christ sake. There's no leader in the world who enjoys 100% love and support from his people but the fact that he's representing his country by force is enough to give him that reproach.
Fixed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by MrSly(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
madenigga:
Buhari, Presidency, Dss and our Courts go just settle down dae observe Nnamdi kanu, dae mount cases upon cases of evidence against am, then the day they are ready they would charge him with all these things he has been saying.

1st Charge Treason
2nd Charge Terrorism
3rd Charge Spreading Hate speech
4th Charge Conspiracy to attack the President of the federal republic of Nigeria
5th Charge Conspiracy to assault and attack a Senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria
6th Charge Running an international terrorism network
7th Charge Flouting Bail terms
8th Charge being a fugitive and a felon.
9th Charge Spreading incriminating and false accusations against the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The sentence go bloody. Anybody following this guy be careful o, let it not be that the day they will arrest him you would be in the viscinity, you might get charged too as an acomplice.
You will wait for that day until you lose weight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by TechCapon(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrSly:

Fixed
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

In your dream, abi. Abeg, make Jubril finish quick make Yoruba enter joor. Na migraine go kill una. You're under us, and under us you shall remain for eternity. grin grin cheesy

Comrade..My Belle wan burst today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ / Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.