Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (14884 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Lonelypacifist6: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ki ni eleyi nitori Olorun.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have no doubt that you can use these girls for anything you like, with the way they carry themselves and shout at my window, you can use them for anything because thier parents are no longer invovled in thier affairs. Pray you save thier souls
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jacqueline22:
What going on here
grin
Jacqueline22:
What going on here
i pity the pipu dat fall for d useless thief.A male using female name,innocent lady pic to perpetuate his fraud

4 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is good to note that we all in this area are living in abject poverty, with a slave-slave mentality, so some of the girls might be morally defunct
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by tolanibae(f): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
What exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Ebenaba(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
;Di pity the pipu dat fall for d useless thief.A male using female name,innocent lady pic to perpetuate his fraud

That's why I like truecaller

4 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
If this pictures are that of where you live...
Then I cast and bind your spirit and that of the demons you claim are hoorny and hot out of Nairaland...
U live in a forest... A village.... Your aim in life should be how to be a good farmer or house girl

God bless you..

2 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by tbabs10166(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:
Please all the girls living behind me are so h o r n y, they keep patrolling my window day and night, shouting and begging me to come and carry them. Please their standards are too low for me, besides am not h o r n y for them. I believe at 29yrs of age I have a right to decide who I want to be with in a relationship with. What can I do I am tired? Please HELP! HELP!
give me your house address my uncle works in efcc and he resides in ikorodu
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
;Di pity the pipu dat fall for d useless thief.A male using female name,innocent lady pic to perpetuate his fraud

If you dont have anything meaningful to contribute, please move along. I am working towards securing thier pictures and phone number for you. I have already addressed my profile, if you dont understand, ask the Gods
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by kestine(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:
Please all the girls living behind me are so h o r n y, they keep patrolling my window day and night, shouting and begging me to come and carry them. Please their standards are too low for me, besides am not h o r n y for them. I believe at 29yrs of age I have a right to decide who I want to be with in a relationship with. What can I do I am tired? Please HELP! HELP!

guy...what exactly do you want... From everyone here

2 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by tbabs10166(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
By the way let me ask u, why is it only whatsapp that is available, why not make it possible for people to call u
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Angelmur: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote][/quote]give it to dem all
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
tolanibae:
What exactly is your point?

grin grin
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Martinez39(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:
Hehehehe. Weather for two. grin

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin sad grin grin smiley wink smiley cheesy grin wink
Ebenaba:

That's why I like truecaller
sad.Trust me.The Ediot name isn't Taju.He's NOT a yoruba ..Do ur investigation well.It is code(They are more than one)if any sex hunga go to his hood,he and his gang will attack U..

3 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin
tbabs10166:
By the way let me ask u, why is it only whatsapp that is available, why not make it possible for people to call u
wink.U can fall prey to fraudster. This thing is code.The nut can give a lady phone to speak with u/change voice.Truecaller identify him as Taju but his name is NOT TAJU.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
wink grin grin wink grin wink
kestine:

grin
kestine:

guyman is HUNGRY. One day he want to travel to US without money and here he's looking for way to scam pipu

3 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
smiley wink grin cheesy sad sad cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy sad sad grin cheesy cheesy wink grin
tbabs10166:
sad
tbabs10166:
i pity U.This one u are dealing with is a criminal.i have his data already. It won't cost @Lagos state police command to arrest him.He's too simple and cheap thief

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ki ni eleyi nitori Olorun.
odaran ponbele,onijibiti omo oran lasan kan bayi ni.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by kestine(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na dis type efcc or sars go use the number carry am go atisalar office make sense check the contacts.. Come check the last 20 or 50 call and received number na from there the sars go trace those call and receive number go... Catch just one person inside the call and received number... You go fish the idiot come out.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
kestine:

Thank you very much, so far chukwuibuipob and tbabs only have brought of meaningful discussions. I dont mind efcc coming to help me solve this problem but presently there is no money involved. Note all the girls including me are living in abject poverty
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
And definitely anywhere besides here is better than USA, else you h o r n y males should come and remove these wayward blistering bafoons from here so I can have a little quiet. Please
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
kestine:
Na dis type efcc or sars go use the number carry am go atisalar office make sense check the contacts.. Come check the last 20 or 50 call and received number na from there the sars go trace those call and receive number go... Catch just one person inside the call and received number... You go fish the idiot come out.

You are an example of the kind of people am trying to remove from here, read to understand, not to comment
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
I AM EXPERIENCING NOISE POLLUTION FROM PERSONAL AND SEXUAL INTERESTS WHICH IS AGAINST MY HUMAN RIGHTS
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
I would rather you employ abstract thinking than derogatory comments for self amusement
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley grin grin wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin
Slexyangel:

Thank you very much, so far chukwuibuipob and tbabs only have brought of meaningful discussions. I dont mind efcc coming to help me solve this problem but presently there is no money involved. Note all the girls including me are living in abject poverty
grin
Slexyangel:

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Lonelypacifist6: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
odaran ponbele,onijibiti omo oran lasan kan bayi ni.
All these for her alone?

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
All these for her alone?

If it is only one person, I would have subdued them long ago, but this is over a span of 2 years now and a reasonable geographical location

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Or put it this way, in the last 2yrs it has intensified, it's something I have had to manage for a while before now
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

wink.
Slexyangel:

wink.

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by kestine(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Go advertise dem for istablog or tunde ednut page for instagram... Dem go get many customers.... Your plan to use people for rituals no go work... Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
kestine:
Go advertise dem for istablog or tunde ednut page for instagram... Dem go get many customers.... Your plan to use people for rituals no go work... Idiot

Those where not my initial ideas, but now that you have suggested it thanks, how would I go about publishing them on those platforms, thier outcome is irrelevant to me. What is most important is for the noise to stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Am I Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.