Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady (14884 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by lacemose(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
''Dear Ladies Its Compulsory to suck your mans Penis first thing in the morning everyday and he will never leave you'' - Linda Uju Ken
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdSuCAxfeHY

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by prospero5(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
i keep asking if these people have families they come from. why show your face saying things like these?

9 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by JULIE1925(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Bitch sit down , ur still a learner.. Who still suck a diiick in 2018? undecided

We EAT the D & swallow it like it's ur LAST MEAL.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by braimeddy: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just imagined if her mum watches the video, what will be on her mind. I really pitied this present generation.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by RickandMorty: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Bitch sit down , ur still a learner.. Who still suck a diiick in 2018? undecided

We EAT the D & swallowed it like it's ur LAST MEAL.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wait, did she say "before you do anything"? And she also added "do this and I don'tthiknk he will leave cos you already giving him the sugar he wants"?

Just when men want their women to bring other thibgs to the table. Life is not all about sex. A lot of guys dont even cheat for sex, some do it cos the other woman gives them intelligent conversation. Some do it because the find the other woman sexy with her independence and you are here giving blow jobs.

Arant nonsense

14 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Daniel2289(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
prospero5:
i keep asking if these people have families they come from. why show your face saying things like these?
Some of them no send oooh. They are making money from it.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by RickandMorty: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
But the girl's face make sense oh even without make up. Maybe shes rubbing sperm on it.

2 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

grin grin speak on Julie speak on cool

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by donstan18: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
If you want, suck his mouth and nose, a cheat will still cheat on you.

Create a difference in you that'll make men scared of leaving and loosing you, not sucking dicks!

11 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Because that's what you came to this life to do

8 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by gentleedu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

chai you don spoil.. oya come make i spank you...
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by lifedynamics: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:
Wait, did she say "before you do anything"? And she also added "do this and I don'tthiknk he will leave cos you already giving him the sugar he wants"?

Just when men want their women to bring other thibgs to the table. Life is not all about sex. A lot of guys dont even cheat for sex, some do it cos the other woman gives them intelligent conversation. Some do it because the find the other woman sexy with her independence and you are here giving blow jobs.

Arant nonsense

Here we go again... With your Nigerian English

Only you people say
"Arrant nonsense "
"Promiscuous"
"Cantankerous"
"Albeit"
"Lacajastical"

Y'all are special grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Ibegtodiffer: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

This JULIE1925 sef...
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by izaray(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
RickandMorty:
But the girl's face make sense oh even without make up. Maybe shes rubbing sperm on it.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Papanwamaikpe: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
She's right you know

2 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by izaray(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

You nailed it sis, you must be a carpenter cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by RickandMorty: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
izaray:
cheesy cheesy

Ahh! So the sperm theory is true. I got it.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Some women think that sex is the only thing that keeps a man.Very awkward ideology.

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by lacruz12(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
The boobs though
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
shame
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
She's not lying... What are all these hypocrites commenting about here? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by agbonkamen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
You should have asked us to suck our man's anus too
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm officially 'A' sexual angry
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Mup4life: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:
I'm officially 'A' sexual angry
with such a nice a*s ? Would be such a waste.
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
You should have asked us to suck our man's anus too

If you don't eat your man's ass, you'll soon be replaced. These are commonly fulfilled requirements undecided
Learn to love it.

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by IVORY2009(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

This bros self, wen dey use Woman handle grin
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mup4life:
with such a nice a*s ? Would be such a waste.

Lol. You joker
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Mup4life: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:

Lol. You joker
Not joking, just being HONEST.

1 Like

Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by agbonkamen(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
2buffagain:

If you don't eat your man's ass, you'll soon be replaced. These are commonly fulfilled requirements undecided
Learn to love it.

when we have a lot of ice cream, chicken, pepper soup etc to Cruz with my mouth and one man would be expecting me to suck his bend dick no no no no no no no no no.... grin grin
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
If there is anything that would make me cheat on a girl it would be her nagging issues..
Re: 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
If there is anything that would make me cheat on a girl it would be her nagging issues..
But some men are the reason's why ladies nag cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Am I Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.