Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (39081 Views)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu / Nigerians Experiencing 'Next Level' Of Punishment Under Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by pfadom: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Will you keep quiet? What do you know about Japanese attitudes toward miscreants like IPOB disciples.

englishmart:
Japan is a civilized country. They value and understand the entails of democracy. You can't constitutionally stop people from peaceful remonstration.
If your administration is favourable or close to par, why then do you dread protests?
Silencing of aggrieved, peaceful protesters leads to a reinforcement of anger that is capable of causing an upheaval
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by mindtricks: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
MrGerald:
After northerners killed Igbos in the north few years back and the Igbos retaliated by killing hundreds of them in Onitsha and Aba, they no dey mess that kind up again, you don't monopolize violence, it's spread.

Don't even imagine or pray for such violence to break out, let alone picture the shape things will take.
Wisdom is key my friend.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:

One of the weapons used to conquer Biafra during the war was the blockage leading to starvation. How do you intend to avoid that at this time considering that the SE still relies in food from the same regions you want to fight?

Dumbass, if you had any brain you would know that blockades will no longer work. The Igbos will easily import food from Cameroon and from across the ocean. The worst mistake your leaders will make is to push Igbos into a civil war. Nigeria will perish and the North and West will turn to enclaves of terrorists
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Mention those regions Biafrans still relies on its food supply before I can answer your question

Cause I know every state in Biafran now is doing well with agriculture
Don't mind the idiot. Even their leaders know Nigeria will never recover from another war, and in the event of a way the north will be the ultimate losers

1 Like

Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Area4Area:
We all know that you pray for Boko Haram to overrun the country so you can have enough reasons to insult Buhari, can't happen.
God forbid though, if the civil war you have been praying for to happen again, it will be total annihilation and the Nigerian government would have no mercy this time.
Hope of the 5-10 million of the 40-50million Igbos who survive this time, you and your family would be among.
You think war is about nairaland rantings
I'm not ranting, I'm telling you the fact and if you're sensible, you'll attest to same.
You're trying to use the barbarism going on in the north as a weapon of intimidation against the East. When boko haram began, were you not aware that your president said "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North"? He's a boko haram supporter and your supporting him makes you one too. You're a terrorist, you deserve to be in jail or worse.
If this nonsense going on in this country festers into a civil war, you'll be surprised how quickly the north will fall.
Personally, I think this country is long overdue for balkanization, this Lugardian experiment has gone on for too long.
;DAlso, I'm not ranting, I'm telling you the honest truth
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
kalvoken:

Honestly if Nigeria were to be a reasonable country, nairaland is supposed to be shot down for good. The forum has aided tribalism, division, hate speech and many more unfriendly acts than any other site in Africa.

How can a jobless idiot, a nobody who's probably being fed by his parents spew trash of thus volume in a once national site like nairaland and his trash comment is not taken down

Is seun osew still alive or what happened?

Well to O.P I would advice you, in case if you a bandits or whatever type of idiotic criminal you are, no one ha a monopoly to violence. As you know that igbos in the north are multiples of hausas in the east, that is how impossible it will be for the hausas to over power them. When the war you all are calling for arrives, you yourself will not be alive to share you experience because I will definitely find you and send you to hell.
I swear the hate I see on this forum is very toxic, and I'm beginning to think there may be a reason why it's being allowed.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by LastSurvivor11: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
slam7000:

You are sick in the head and shouldn’t have been born. A bad midwife should’ve stolen you at birth and sold you off for N100 to a babalawo apprentice.

Savagely

Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Area4Area: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
MrGerald:
By population it's the northerners, they're everywhere in the East, even in the most remote area, things have changed and they know they can't mess up anyhow now, or you think they won't also kill your people? looks like you're a scary being.
I'm so sure Igbos in the north from Gboko and Markudi Benue state and upwards to Sokoto and Bornu states would be seriously laughing at you
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by oluwazoba25: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sellfish:

Stone Buhari in Japan and have your entire village frog-jump from Okigwe to Makurdi grin

You guys are not the only ones capable of being silly grin
oloribu ode
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Area4Area: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dumbass, if you had any brain you would know that blockades will no longer work. The Igbos will easily import food from Cameroon and from across the ocean. The worst mistake your leaders will make is to push Igbos into a civil war. Nigeria will perish and the North and West will turn to enclaves of terrorists
Import food through Akwa-Cross from Cameroon and from the ocean through Ijawlands and seawaters, same people who had told you they don't want to be Biafrans or have anything to do with it but remain Nigerians, I know you're only joking anyway
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Cuteimma1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
What's this one saying upadan?

Area4Area:

Import food through Akwa-Cross from Cameroon and from the ocean through Ijawlands and seawaters, same people who had told you they don't want to be Biafrans or have anything to do with it but remain Nigerians, I know you're only joking anyway
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Chukzy44(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:
Stone Buhari in Japan and have many Pythons dance on your relatives in Eastern Nigeria grin

Not forgetting that it has been a while since restive Nothern Youths have killed Ibos on a large scale...and they are waiting for an excuse, no matter how lame, to butcher Ibos in Northern Nigeria....Remember they have not forgiven you guys for not voting Buhari grin

To whom head is given, sense is expected....

You may behave as you like in Diaspora and get away with it...but is all that misbehaviour worth the lives of your relatives in Nigeria?

Every action has a repercussion.....Ibos can wake their own fathers with a bicycle kick just like they did to Ekweremadu.that one is a problem they can settle among themselves in their Umunna village meeting...

But they should not be silly enough to export their their disrespect to Buhari...Northerners value their elders and can bring down hell for them angry

A word is enough for the ....

TRASH
Can't believe you sat down to type such shit......
What a waste of time and energy...
How about you make it make happen quickly
PROPHET MOHAMMED.......
You think drums of war are bedtime time stories
right t?Off course what will I expect from such a bigotry,two faced foolish idiot,drumming the sound war from the comfort of his bedroom?mtchew!!!!!!
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by leofab(f): 1:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:
Stone Buhari in Japan and have many Pythons dance on your relatives in Eastern Nigeria grin

Not forgetting that it has been a while since restive Nothern Youths have killed Ibos on a large scale...and they are waiting for an excuse, no matter how lame, to butcher Ibos in Northern Nigeria....Remember they have not forgiven you guys for not voting Buhari grin

You may behave as you like in Diaspora and get away with it...but is all that misbehaviour worth the lives of your relatives in Nigeria?

Every action has a repercussion.....Ibos can wake their own fathers with a bicycle kick just like they did to Ekweremadu.that one is a problem they can settle among themselves in their Umunna village meeting...

But they should not be silly enough to export their their disrespect to Buhari...Northerners value their elders and can bring down hell for them angry

very stupid comment... priding yourself with stupidity and violence
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Cousin9999: 2:05am On Aug 29, 2019
I just came in here to say Japanese males look like either a catfish or a frog.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by hisexcellency34: 3:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Mumuske

Cousin9999:
I just came in here to say Japanese males look like either a catfish or a frog.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by UncleJudax(m): 4:03am On Aug 29, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Well spoken Ubani,

I don't think IPOB want to phyiscally assault him. So someone should tell him to crawl out of the hole he has gone to hide and perform the function he went there for. Other African leaders are networking and making deal for short and long term benefit of their country, our own Buhari/Jibrin has been regalling us with photoshop picture of those he travelled to the summit with. If he wanted to see governors does he need to travel to Japan? Couldn't he have summoned them to Asshole Rock?

He should man up and do his job unless he's truly Jubrin trying to hide something.
grin grin
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by UncleJudax(m): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

This Nairaland will eventually contribute to the apocalypse that will end this useless marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by oladele239(m): 4:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Dandsome:
Freedom of speech everywhere except Nigeria

Yes freedom of speech even in North Korea
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Afonja007: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

you respect your elders yet when they die you will still mine their skull,if a woman queen amina of zazau can use koboko to convert Yoruba people from ogboni to Islam I don't know any tribe in Nigeria Yoruba people can defeat ,ilorin is still there for us to see
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Afonja007: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:
They can protest but they can't attack Buhari cos they would be killed home and away.

He shouldn't be diplomatic with these criminals. I don't know why Igbo leaders find it difficult to hit the nail on the head when dealing with these Ipob miscreants. Ekweremadu was beaten and he couldn't specifically mention Ipob.

This is the same nonsense that Ohaneze man too did. They are either cowed by Ipob or have sympathy for Igbos.

Nwanne, all Igbos don't follow the foolishness and stupidity of Kanu and his disciples. Look them in the eye and tell them the truth.
if you think Nigeria will be untied till world end Your deceiving Your seel
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by peacefull(f): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Yes, Japan allow protest, demonstration etc.
But need permission.
Go to police station and get permission before they do.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Na real wa
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Captainrambo2: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

Stone Buhari in Japan and have your entire village frog-jump from Okigwe to Makurdi grin

it just rolls out of your tongue fight ? lol they will stone buhari and nothing will happen
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Captainrambo2: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

stupid seun and mynd44 will leave so nothing like this.

this your antics will fail fools
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by OnyeOGA(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:
They can protest but they can't attack Buhari cos they would be killed home and away.

He shouldn't be diplomatic with these criminals. I don't know why Igbo leaders find it difficult to hit the nail on the head when dealing with these Ipob miscreants. Ekweremadu was beaten and he couldn't specifically mention Ipob.

This is the same nonsense that Ohaneze man too did. They are either cowed by Ipob or have sympathy for Igbos.

Nwanne, all Igbos don't follow the foolishness and stupidity of Kanu and his disciples. Look them in the eye and tell them the truth.
Speak for yourself
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by jude79(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

Not forgetting that it has been a while since restive Nothern Youths have killed Ibos on a large scale...and t...

Any relationship contracted out of fear and force always has a bad ending especially for the oppressors.
The last time northern youths in kano went on rampage, they got a surprise response from southern youth in sabon geri, aba, onitsha and owerri, in the form of bodybags.
The usually peaceful youths of southern nigeria are metamorphosing into something nigeria might not be able to handle. every stupidity has an expiring date, whoever is on top now should be careful about shaking tables, lest they find themselves at the bottom. a word is enough for the wise
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Ashinner: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari should come back home and rethink at the same time repent, is it not a shame for the Nation and for Mr President himself, you embarked on journey to Japan your country people there that suppose to honor you now protest against you as a result of bad transparency of your presidency act.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Kfed4ril(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

I don’t blame you sha, I blame luggard and the fuckin Britain for the contraception. Because if it wasn’t for them, this idiot wouldn’t be saying this.

So it’s now by force to vote buhari na Shey? That you a supposedly educated fellow is in support of them because the promised your tribesmen presidency, you now support all forms of evil.

Your kinda of mindset is the reason Nigeria will never move forward, even when your so-called elder are misbehaving, we should cheer them on because they are elders?
Believe me in the end you will regret all this blind support.
But before then ask your self, Obasanjo was pres. for 8 years how did it improve your region?
The north has ruled Nigeria for over 30 years of Nigeria’s existence but, is the north better than the SE that has never produced a pres.?
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by Kfed4ril(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sellfish:

Are you happy with the situation of things in Nigeria?
If you’re then let God run your life the way Nigeria is currently running, but if no then stand up and demand the right thing to be done.
Re: Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani by MaryBaddests: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

No sir.. Its locally cultivated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.