Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested (20629 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Dorischuks: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2019
The Police in Kebbi have arrested a wife, Auta Dogo, for allegedly conspiring with two others to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Garba Danjuma, made the disclosure at a news briefing in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday.

The police commissioner said that the suspects allegedly conspired with her former in-laws to kill her husband.

Danjuma said: “One Auta Dago conspired with her former father-in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”

According to him, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.

One of the suspects told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.

The police commissioner said all the suspects had been arrested and would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

https://thickmatch.com/police-arrest-wife-allegedly-conspiring-former-laws-kill-husband/

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by fernandez1(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Imagine just because of the D........now u are on murder trials..... No more D till maybe God sent a good governor that will commute it to lifer and eventually amnesty

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Blessed13(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2019
President bawoo
The woman and in-laws Should be jailed with hard Labour

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
President husband ke ..... I was thinking Aisha don kill Buhari........

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by ChristieXty(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
President husband?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Guzel: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Which one is president husband.
Bubu must hear this from Japan

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by kereman1: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Fear woman and save ur life.

A manipulative woman is more deadly than a viper, smile to u face but plot evil against u @ ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
grin... TO kill her. ..... *** PRESIDENT HUSBAND ***

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by reubenobi(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
President husband indeed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by PureGoldh(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Things dey happen inside dx country oh
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by SonofHim: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
...to kill her president husband? I don't gerrit.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by 01mcfadden(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Humanity is fast becoming a thing of the past. Conscience now gone to the dogs.
Everybody just doing anything and living anyhow.
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by LINTUNE(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy.. President husband indeed
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by inoki247: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
I think say na President Abacha dem just arrest him wife wey give him apple I wan talk say Justice ay last undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by blesskewe(f): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
President husband ke ..... I was thinking Aisha don kill Buhari........

I shock

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Sonsdata: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Blessed13:
Should be jailed with hard Labour
i agree
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2019
blesskewe:

I shock

Nairaland mods require some grammatical lessons .......

If FBI can visit NL, WWW is also viewing....... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by captianfreeman(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Nawa o. This is way I always believed that getting married to a man or woman that was previously in another marriage is very risky. Their allegiance is always questionable.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by PlayerMeji: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Whose on duty today?
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
I feel say na Buhari

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Dronedude(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Hian, OP ur topic is misleading, u got me worried of Aisha and Bubu.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Rubyventures: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
"Present" husband don turn "President" husband Blogging is not by force. "Current" go turn to "Currency" husband. Misleading headlines due to illiterate blogger. sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Blessed13:
President bawoo
The woman and in-laws Should be jailed with hard Labour
MOD no fit spell grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by wellmax(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Which mod wrote president instead of present.

Have you started taking Kain Kain ni

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by WorWorBoy: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by fortran12: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Police in Kebbi have arrested a wife, Auta Dogo, for allegedly conspiring with two others to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Garba Danjuma, made the disclosure at a news briefing in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday.

The police commissioner said that the suspects allegedly conspired with her former in-laws to kill her husband.

Danjuma said: “One Auta Dago conspired with her former father-in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”

According to him, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.

One of the suspects told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.

The police commissioner said all the suspects had been arrested and would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

https://thickmatch.com/police-arrest-wife-allegedly-conspiring-former-laws-kill-husband/
"President husband" ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourism Consultants Arrested On Ini Edo’s Order, Regain Their Freedom(photos) / Boy Set His Friend Ablaze Over Mobile Phone In Enugu / Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.