Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long (1059 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Easymoney00101(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Lots of people say “age isn’t a barrier“. Definately, it isn’t. But don’t you think this only works for the so rich and famous ones?. The reasons why ladies shouldn’t date guys 10 years younger than themselves for long isn’t something you should be told of. I believe you know them already, am just going to help with what you already know.

The common reason why ladies shouldn’t date guys 10 years younger than themselves for long is that they don’t last long.

Me doing that with a lady would make me feel like am dating my own daughter. I wouldn’t want to be mistaken for her father in a public situation. Let’s look at other reasons

Low level of Intimacy

There is little or no togetherness, low affinity and rapport. They most times accept your request because of the diamonds on your neck or because of what they can actually get from you.

If at all they pretend to do all these things, it’s because of what they’re getting in return. So the whole thing is fake.

They have nothing to offer

I believe the woman is made already, has gotten the cash she needs to an extent. So the guy is just there as a boy toy, maybe unsatisfying her on bed whenever she needs him to. Because I believe they really can’t discuss real issues together, she’ll always look for someone who’s better to do that with.

See more
Source: https://jitesblog.com/why-ladies-shouldnt-date-guys-10-years-younger-than-themselves-for-long/

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Easymoney00101(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Easymoney00101:
Lots of people say “age isn’t a barrier“. Definately, it isn’t. But don’t you think this only works for the so rich and famous ones?. The reasons why ladies shouldn’t date guys 10 years younger than themselves for long isn’t something you should be told of. I believe you know them already, am just going to help with what you already know.

The common reason why ladies shouldn’t date guys 10 years younger than themselves for long is that they don’t last long.

Me doing that with a lady would make me feel like am dating my own daughter. I wouldn’t want to be mistaken for her father in a public situation. Let’s look at other reasons

Low level of Intimacy

There is little or no togetherness, low affinity and rapport. They most times accept your request because of the diamonds on your neck or because of what they can actually get from you.

If at all they pretend to do all these things, it’s because of what they’re getting in return. So the whole thing is fake.

They have nothing to offer

I believe the woman is made already, has gotten the cash she needs to an extent. So the guy is just there as a boy toy, maybe unsatisfying her on bed whenever she needs him to. Because I believe they really can’t discuss real issues together, she’ll always look for someone who’s better to do that with.

See more
Source: https://jitesblog.com/why-ladies-shouldnt-date-guys-10-years-younger-than-themselves-for-long/
lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by adigun98(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Yahoo boys won't like this..�
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Easymoney00101(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2019
adigun98:
Yahoo boys won't like this..�
grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
ARRANT RUBBISH!!!!!

so long as both are happy, let women date/marry anybody they desire. As if the above rubbish make any sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Opinions matter not age.
personally i like guys older than me with 5years up.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Easymoney00101(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Opinions matter not age.

personally i like guys older than me with 5years up.
But will you marry someone you're 10 years older than
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Easymoney00101:
But will you marry someone you're 10 years older than
Nah. I dont like it. But thats my personal taste.
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Date Guys 10 Years Younger Than Themselves For Long by Easymoney00101(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nah. I dont like it. But thats my personal taste.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Her Anymore / Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Posh And Have Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.