Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (28628 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
dating a broke guy is one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Even if you are on a mission to hurt yourself, kindly stay away from broke and entitled guys. They are nothing but bad news.

1. One of the reasons you shouldn’t punish yourself with such guys is that they have no business dating in the first place. What can someone who hasn’t figured out his life offer you as a woman?

2. If a man doesn’t know where he’s headed in life or what he wants to do to make money, what does he need you for? He should go and figure out his life first before looking for where to sweat and release his semen. Being broke is not a virtue.

3. Dating a broke guy is bad. Don’t do that to yourself especially if you are an ambitious, hardworking and successful lady. Don’t listen to people who tell you that maybe God brought you into his life to lift him out of the pit of financial lack. You are not Jesus. You can only support him but you can’t make money on his behalf. He needs to do that himself.

4. A broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself. You don’t expect a woman to love you when you don’t even love your broke self. Instead of mounting pressure on your woman to put up with you when you are broke, go and make legit money.

5. A woman shouldn’t be expected to bear the burden of a broke man. That’s unfair. Even an independent woman who is not interested in a man’s money doesn’t have to settle for a man who is broke. She needs a man who is focused, one who has vision and the one who knows what he wants out of life and not one who can’t even take care of himself.

6. Ladies, you won’t be at peace dating a broke guy. He will keep complaining about your clothes, your hair, your house and the things you can afford. He will emotionally blackmail you with his inability to catch up with you financially. Stay away from such distraction.

7. A broke man will claim that the reason you keep talking to him anyhow is that you are richer than him. Let him go far. You don’t need such a man around you. He will destroy your destiny with his broke, inferior self. Leave him alone to go find his level before he uses his reggae to spoil your blues.

8. Ladies, don’t be carried away by emotions. Love doesn’t pay house rent, pay for power bills, hospital bills or buy foodstuffs. Love without money is punishment. You must stay away from that kind of love. If he doesn’t fit into your lifestyle and plans for the future, leave him alone. You shouldn’t be punishing yourself like that.

9. A broke man needs time alone to figure out his life and not go about dumping his frustrations on different women in the name of dating. You may jump into conclusion that girls don’t want to date broke guys because they have nothing to offer financially, but no girl came to this world to suffer on behalf of any man. The relationship will be full of anger, frustrations and unnecessary fights. Who needs all that stress in Nigeria of today?

10. A relationship with a broke guy is boring. There’s nothing exciting about moaning and complaining about money when the guy is doing nothing to change his condition. When your mates are going out with their men, showing them proudly to everyone they meet, you are stuck with your broke guy indoors sweating. Even sex with him is hell.

11. Dating a broke guy means courting disgrace. It is annoying that he is not buying you things, but he feels entitled to complain about the things you buy for yourself. Whether you want to hear it or not, money will cause fight between you and your broke boyfriend. Little things will cause big fights when a broke man is in the mix. The stress is not worth it. Let him date himself.

12. It is funny that broke guys demand excessive respect. Even rich guys who can afford to buy expensive things for their women don’t demand too much respect as broke guys do. They have this false sense of entitlement that makes putting up with their lack of money hard. The issue is not being broke but demanding respect when you don’t offer your woman anything but anger and frustration. 

13. Nigerian guys are quick to insult girls who say they can’t date  broke men. Instead of focusing their energy on making money, they are tearing their boxers over a woman’s decision to stay away from broke guys. If you are broke, you don’t have a business dating a woman. You will add to her problems. Sort yourself out first.

14. Ladies, you shouldn’t be sleeping with a broke guy. You have no business sharing a bed with a guy who has nothing to offer himself. You have to love yourself enough to stay away from broke guys. It is a waste of time.

15. Even if you feel age is no longer on your side and you must be in a relationship or get married by fire or by force, don’t go close to a broke guy. If you eventually marry him after months or years of scheming and putting up with his many dramas, you will regret it.

16. Dating a broke guy means walking on egg shells. These guys ooze out low self esteem and they will infect you with it. You will be constantly careful not to make them feel bad for not having money. They won’t understand why you have to go out or meet a new client or expand your business. They complain a lot and before you know it, they get aggressive. A broke guy has a fragile ego that you must keep massaging just to make him feel better.

17. I am not saying that you must marry a rich man or go out of your way to capture a rich man. I am saying that you must love yourself enough not to put up with a broke, entitled man who is not doing anything to change his situation. You are not his saviour. You are not God. You cannot help him if he doesn’t take the initiative to help himself.

Ladies, please don’t allow the pressure to get married push you into the hands of these boys who are broke but demand respect like it is going out of fashion. If you want to live a long, peaceful life, leave broke guys alone.Dating a broke guy is a big sin!.

Written by theUpsetGirl

cc lalasticalla, rocktaino

4 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
I dedicate this thread to all the ladies on Nairaland currently contemplating on dating or marrying a broke guy... please think very well before you make certain decisions, don't make Decisions that you'll regret later in life. don't think about dating a broke guy, many ladies that are dating or married to broke guys are regretting their decisions today. nothing justifies being with a broke guy. he has no future, he's just wasting your time. Thanks

and to those kids on NL who think I'm using MTN night plan; like I stated earlier that I'm working for a biscuit producing company, bottled waters and juice are also produced in the company, I'm a student at uniben + the working keeps me busy, not everybody have time for nairaland 24/7 I'm not an addict.. I've been working at the company since when I was in my 1St year I'm now in my 3rd year. I work only 4days in a week and I'm currently receiving 13k monthly. that doesn't mean my bf shouldn't spend, my ex have a Lexus 350 ,he's fvcking rich.. he never wanted me to work in any shiit called company but I disagreed.. don't be decieved he was very willing to spend on me.. my salary over the years are just being used for helping fellow ladies that are very helpless in school... I've everything I need..

BTW,truly no lady whether independent or not would like to marry or date a broke guy... men get attracted to a lady by beauty not independence.... as long as you're beauty and you're a graduate, bitch don't stress yourself! rich guys will be in haste to date or marry you... any lady that says she can date a broke guy is either deceiving herself, she's saying it for likes or she's mad and got no class... imagine if a broke guy dumps you, wtf after managing his broke ass he ain't humble... it's better you get dumped by a rich guy than by a poor guy. thanks... goodnight � smiley

a mod banned my other account (theUpsetGirl1) because I insulted a troll.. broke trolls pls don't tempt me here

2 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Amarabae(f): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Make I park my car here.

War will soon start on this thread.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Pidginwhisper: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
undecided

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by skimmy005: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
dis1 da kolo o
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
I still don't know what's with you girls and money..

Someone who can't even multiply 5naira into 100naira will come online to broke shame people she hasn't even met or seen.

I have few girls like you who come to my branch to sell their wares and they aren't as lazy as you who spend much of your time analyzing who is broke and who isn't. The time you would have spent cooking up this daft writeup, you would have used it to buy crayfish in bulk and sell to people and make good money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by farouk0403(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
This woman don kolo

Abi your Biscuit business don crash ni?

Biscuit seller cheesy grin

See her lame excuse " My Ex bf owns a Lexus bla bla bla"

Broke ass bi!tch keep enjoying your 13k chicken change

Do you call that money?

cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
We agree tonight on one thing maybe; number 4 is absolutely true.

And that is all!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Not a single lie detected.

1 Like

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Your write up reflects your moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Unemployment among the youth stands at 33.1% as at the third quarter of 2017. That is 3 out of every 10

According to NDDc only 2% of Nigerians own 90% of deposit in Nigerian banks

Average income in Nigeria is between 75000 to 100000 naira

Minimum wage in Nigeria is 18500 naira according to the government

So except you are all going to date men from Jupiter, most of you ladies will date broke guys

Deal with it grin

8 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Fitzgeralde: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Op is seriously in need of urgent mental assessment. Had it been you diverted the wasted effort you used in pasting this shit. Your life would have been meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lol... Funny how most ladies who couldn't fend for themselves when left alone are actually the ones quick enough to brand guys who couldn't epp 'em in such dire situation as broke guys... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by dkronicle(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lol this girl wey rite dis tin dey para gan.. Girls being broke is not just about physical possesions or money. A guy is broke when he does not know what to do to make a living. I wont date a girl with money or without money if she lacks respect... LADIES ALWAYS READ YOUR BIBLE OR QURAN.. RESPECT YOUR MAN, AND BELIEVE ME WHEN YOU RESPECT HIM, HE WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER. Leave this Frustrated op, relationship no get manual.. Just flow with it. What will be will be, dont leave a guy because ur friend is flexing well with her man.. The only thing we don't know is tomorrow.. You frustrated feministic ladies need to start reading good books to think right and have a healthy brain.. Am out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Theupsetgirl... How About You Talk About Broke Girls Too...

Listen, on The Parade Ground When An About-turn Is Ordered, the First Becomes The Last And The Last becomes The First... This Is How It Works In Real Life... You Words Can Be Used Against You. Think Before ranting...
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
some of these ladies that shouts don't date broke guys have fathers that are broke and stinkingly poor..

So if your mothers can stay with your broke fathers,, and she stood by him and they gave birth to you and your siblings..

It means life and marriage is more than money.

Our forefathers and mothers that were not rich, they were farmers and yet they lived happily ever after,, It means their marriage were not centered on money..

Ladies that thinks marriage is all about the guy must be rich, these ladies don't last in marriages because what happens if the supposed rich man go broke?

They cheat with other rich men..

Remember a broke guy can become a billionaire tomorrow..

The wives of 99% of billionaires all over the world started from scratch with their billionaire husbands..

Those that rushes into the house of already made rich men usually end up divorced,, examples are Carolina danjuma and co.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by 360degreess(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Only Virgins are allowed to choose men..if u are not a virgin u don't have any right to make a choice .hw can a 2nd hand hole that has been used by different men be selecting men?.

once again,only virgins should choose

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Kimcutie: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dating here, dating there, what of marriage, see siggy.
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Kimcutie: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I dedicate this thread to all the ladies on Nairaland currently contemplating on dating or marrying a broke guy... please think very well before you make certain decisions, don't make Decisions that you'll regret later in life. don't think about dating a broke guy, many ladies that are dating or married to broke guys are regretting their decisions today. nothing justifies being with a broke guy. he has no future, he's just wasting your time. Thanks

and to those kids on NL who think I'm using MTN night plan; like I stated earlier that I'm working for a biscuit producing company, bottled waters and juice are also produced in the company, I'm a student at uniben + the working keeps me busy, not everybody have time for nairaland 24/7 I'm not an addict.. I've been working at the company since when I was in my 1St year I'm now in my 3rd year. I work only 4days in a week and I'm currently receiving 13k monthly. that doesn't mean my bf shouldn't spend, my ex have a Lexus 350 ,he's fvcking rich.. he never wanted me to work in any shiit called company but I disagreed.. don't be decieved he was very willing to spend on me.. my salary over years are just being used for helping fellow ladies that are very helpless in school... I've everything I need..

BTW,truly no lady whether independent or not would like to marry or date a broke guy... men get attracted to a lady by beauty not independence.... as long as you're beauty and you're a graduate, bitch don't stress yourself! rich guys will be in haste to date or marry you... any lady that says she can date a broke guy is either deceiving herself, she's saying it for likes or she's mad and got no class... imagine if a broke guy dumps you, wtf after managing his broke ass he ain't humble... it's better you get dumped by a rich guy than by a poor guy. thanks... goodnight � smiley

a mod banned my other account (theUpsetGirl1) because I insulted a troll.. broke trolls pls don't tempt me here
You aren't using night data anymore grin well well... Look what we have undecided

You date rich guys. Good
You get dump by rich guys. Good
I hope you want to be rich too and you are walking towards it?. Good
Don't be a leftover. Advice
Don't be mama for the boys. Advice
Make your money, so life will be easy. Just saying
If not you will be like Isaiah 4:1, check siggy if you can't open your bible

3 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by HeWrites(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

and to those kids on NL who think I'm using MTN night plan; like I stated earlier that I'm working for a biscuit producing company, bottled waters and juice are also produced in the company, I'm a student at uniben + the working keeps me busy, not everybody have time for nairaland 24/7 I'm not an addict.. I've been working at the company since when I was in my 1St year I'm now in my 3rd year. I work only 4days in a week and I'm currently receiving 13k monthly. that doesn't mean my bf shouldn't spend, my ex have a Lexus 350 ,he's fvcking rich.. he never wanted me to work in any shiit called company but I disagreed.. don't be decieved he was very willing to spend on me.. my salary over years are just being used for helping fellow ladies that are very helpless in school... I've everything I need..

You said I can't do without insulting broke bîtch like you who can't write the correct spelling of PRODUCT of the imaginary company you are working with but you're the first to insult me... Let not start again cause I know your brain capacity grin

I'm CuriousMynd

2 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
How about we all date who we like broke or not, the face whatever consequences that may follow.

When did dating become a calculative thing for fvck sake? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Am broke OP.And i dont blame any girl for not dating me because am broke.There are so many rich fellas out there,and i think you females should stick to them.What i have grown to respect in peoples lives are their decisions and choices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
It is a calculative thing for people who takes it as a business like OP.
RuthDaniels:

When did dating become a calculative thing for fvck sake? undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
some of these ladies that shouts don't date broke guys have fathers that are broke and stinkingly poor..

So if your mothers can stay with your broke fathers,, and she stood by him and they gave birth to you and your siblings..

It means life and marriage is more than money.

Our forefathers and mothers that were not rich, they were farmers and yet they lived happily ever after,, It means their marriage were not centered on money..

Ladies that thinks marriage is all about the guy must be rich, these ladies don't last in marriages because what happens if the supposed rich man go broke?

They cheat with other rich men..

Remember a broke guy can become a billionaire tomorrow..

The wives of 99% of billionaires all over the world started from scratch with their billionaire husbands..

Those that rushes into the house of already made rich men usually end up divorced,, examples are Carolina danjuma and co.
I beg you in the name of God. There's more to marriages now than love 'cause love is never really enough and money gives one a level of comfort. Don't get my comment twisted 'cause I don't espouse entirely to the write-up. I don't always look at the negative sides of criticism. Most of you should look at the positive sides of any critic directed at you, and not get fixated on the negative aspect of it.

Hope you don't tell your sisters to marry anything that comes their way 'cause your mother wasn't selective else what I see with this mindset is a generational poverty. You can always do better than your fathers/mothers. That said, I believe that as people advance with a consistent effort to add value to themselves, they end up attracting their likes. On that note, ladies shouldn't seat down, fold their arms in wait for a rich guy 'cause it's only on rare occasions that rich dudes date/marry ladies with nothing to offer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by mhisbliss(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
I was enjoying this writeup until she mentioned the Lexus, with this kinda girl, love goes out the window when the money isn't there anymore.

I can date a broke guy as long as he has the prospects of making it in future, some are broke because they're lazy, some are hardworking and they haven't got it right yet but they will, eventually, he's broke today doesn't mean he'll be broke forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by bizzy500: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:
This woman don kolo

Abi your Biscuit business don crash ni?

Biscuit seller cheesy grin

See her lame excuse " My Ex bf owns a Lexus bla bla bla"

Broke ass bi!tch keep enjoying your 13k chicken change

Do you call that money?

cheesy grin grin
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Doctormarrvin: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
grin grin Oh,No!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I beg you in the name of God. There's more to marriages now than love 'cause love is never really enough and money gives one a level of comfort. Don't get my comment twisted 'cause I don't espouse entirely to the write-up. I don't always look at the negative sides of criticism. Most of you should look at the positive sides of any critic directed at you, and not get fixated on the negative aspect of it.

Hope you don't tell your sisters to marry anything that comes their way 'cause your mother wasn't selective else what I see with this mindset is a generational poverty. You can always do better than your fathers/mothers. That said, I believe that as people advance with a consistent effort to add value to themselves, they end up attracting their likes. On that note, ladies shouldn't seat down, fold their arms in wait for a rich guy 'cause it's only on rare occasions that rich dudes date/marry ladies with nothing to offer.
Love is the greatest,, there is nothing again on earth that takes the number 1 priority of love..

Need i shock you that marriage is all about love..
A union and a successful one is a union that is based on love..

If you consider the money of a potential partner and agree to marry him because 1st he can take care of you then second he likes you,, then you are totally deceiving yourself..

listen, you all don't know what real love is about and most of you have never felt real love for a partner..

when the love is genuine and real, then other things like money will follow..

If i love a girl and i really want to spend the rest of my life with her, then i must strive not to make her suffer, i will work hard and give her the best thing in life..

Notice that it is my love for her that is my motivation..

If the love is not there, even if the money is there,, the marriage will not last..

So love is the basic of a successful marriage..

As a lady if the first thing you look at, in a guy is money then you are deceiving yourself..

3 Likes

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
So as broke guys should not date,what about broke girls?Now,when the broke guy finally make it and become rich he will now be eating leftover from rich dudes.Is it not also advisable for a broke girl not to date as well so that she will not become a remnant and borehole to the guy who has finally blown and want to settle down with a decent chick after staying away from a lady for a long time?A lady who date for money is a prostitute.
TheUpsetGirl:
dating a broke guy is one of the worst things you can do to yourself. Even if you are on a mission to hurt yourself, kindly stay away from broke and entitled guys. They are nothing but bad news.

1. One of the reasons you shouldn’t punish yourself with such guys is that they have no business dating in the first place. What can someone who hasn’t figured out his life offer you as a woman?

2. If a man doesn’t know where he’s headed in life or what he wants to do to make money, what does he need you for? He should go and figure out his life first before looking for where to sweat and release his semen. Being broke is not a virtue.

3. Dating a broke guy is bad. Don’t do that to yourself especially if you are an ambitious, hardworking and successful lady. Don’t listen to people who tell you that maybe God brought you into his life to lift him out of the pit of financial lack. You are not Jesus. You can only support him but you can’t make money on his behalf. He needs to do that himself.

4. A broke guy who is in relationship is not being true to himself. You don’t expect a woman to love you when you don’t even love your broke self. Instead of mounting pressure on your woman to put up with you when you are broke, go and make legit money.

5. A woman shouldn’t be expected to bear the burden of a broke man. That’s unfair. Even an independent woman who is not interested in a man’s money doesn’t have to settle for a man who is broke. She needs a man who is focused, one who has vision and the one who knows what he wants out of life and not one who can’t even take care of himself.

6. Ladies, you won’t be at peace dating a broke guy. He will keep complaining about your clothes, your hair, your house and the things you can afford. He will emotionally blackmail you with his inability to catch up with you financially. Stay away from such distraction.

7. A broke man will claim that the reason you keep talking to him anyhow is that you are richer than him. Let him go far. You don’t need such a man around you. He will destroy your destiny with his broke, inferior self. Leave him alone to go find his level before he uses his reggae to spoil your blues.

8. Ladies, don’t be carried away by emotions. Love doesn’t pay house rent, pay for power bills, hospital bills or buy foodstuffs. Love without money is punishment. You must stay away from that kind of love. If he doesn’t fit into your lifestyle and plans for the future, leave him alone. You shouldn’t be punishing yourself like that.

9. A broke man needs time alone to figure out his life and not go about dumping his frustrations on different women in the name of dating. You may jump into conclusion that girls don’t want to date broke guys because they have nothing to offer financially, but no girl came to this world to suffer on behalf of any man. The relationship will be full of anger, frustrations and unnecessary fights. Who needs all that stress in Nigeria of today?

10. A relationship with a broke guy is boring. There’s nothing exciting about moaning and complaining about money when the guy is doing nothing to change his condition. When your mates are going out with their men, showing them proudly to everyone they meet, you are stuck with your broke guy indoors sweating. Even sex with him is hell.

11. Dating a broke guy means courting disgrace. It is annoying that he is not buying you things, but he feels entitled to complain about the things you buy for yourself. Whether you want to hear it or not, money will cause fight between you and your broke boyfriend. Little things will cause big fights when a broke man is in the mix. The stress is not worth it. Let him date himself.

12. It is funny that broke guys demand excessive respect. Even rich guys who can afford to buy expensive things for their women don’t demand too much respect as broke guys do. They have this false sense of entitlement that makes putting up with their lack of money hard. The issue is not being broke but demanding respect when you don’t offer your woman anything but anger and frustration. 

13. Nigerian guys are quick to insult girls who say they can’t date  broke men. Instead of focusing their energy on making money, they are tearing their boxers over a woman’s decision to stay away from broke guys. If you are broke, you don’t have a business dating a woman. You will add to her problems. Sort yourself out first.

14. Ladies, you shouldn’t be sleeping with a broke guy. You have no business sharing a bed with a guy who has nothing to offer himself. You have to love yourself enough to stay away from broke guys. It is a waste of time.

15. Even if you feel age is no longer on your side and you must be in a relationship or get married by fire or by force, don’t go close to a broke guy. If you eventually marry him after months or years of scheming and putting up with his many dramas, you will regret it.

16. Dating a broke guy means walking on egg shells. These guys ooze out low self esteem and they will infect you with it. You will be constantly careful not to make them feel bad for not having money. They won’t understand why you have to go out or meet a new client or expand your business. They complain a lot and before you know it, they get aggressive. A broke guy has a fragile ego that you must keep massaging just to make him feel better.

17. I am not saying that you must marry a rich man or go out of your way to capture a rich man. I am saying that you must love yourself enough not to put up with a broke, entitled man who is not doing anything to change his situation. You are not his saviour. You are not God. You cannot help him if he doesn’t take the initiative to help himself.

Ladies, please don’t allow the pressure to get married push you into the hands of these boys who are broke but demand respect like it is going out of fashion. If you want to live a long, peaceful life, leave broke guys alone.Dating a broke guy is a big sin!.

Written by theUpsetGirl

cc lalasticalla, rocktaino
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Doctormarrvin: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Truly a student of uniben! I'lld like to know the course you're studying please. grin grin grin Definitely not the high and mighty courses. Probably some course that gives you too much time to play around. You accepted the course because you needed to be a student of uniben in name only. From your write-up,it's evident you possess the reasoning faculty of the average Benin girl. It's also obvious you don't intend to work with your certificate so you feel the only way you can enjoy the good things of life is by leeching on your supposed rich guys. Your last relationship probably wasn't ended amicably,the nigga got tired of you so he looked for another girl with your kind of mentality. Don't mind me oo grin grin I watch too much Sherlock Holmes so sometimes I think I'm detective Sherlock Holmes. Invite me to your wedding when you marry Mark Zuckerberg's son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by Agboki: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yeye children(2 D girls wey dey wait 4 rich guys)take it or leave it a rich guys can date a poor grl bt will mostly go back 2 marry his class,except on rare occasions.2 D op and kimbraa,na small pikin still dey worry una.wit una analysis I c una age, I can Neva date una kind/class no b swear.
Re: 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:40am On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.