Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (7118 Views)

How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
i want to start using alpari as my broker but i want know if i can trade with them in naira. i mean deposit my money in naira and also withdraw in naira?
i need info from the experienced guys,
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by solosamste(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
I think that question is best ask alpari. Cos it is ONLY ALPARI THAT CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by austinefx(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
yes if you open an account with www.alpari-forex.com you can pay into their nigerian account and they will fund your account with its dollar equivalent.you can get their number from their website they have their office in ikeja,lagos.you can call me for better explanation on 08061574076 or email austineedogbo@yahoo.ca
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by raffite: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by austinefx(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
we help people trade their forex account send me a mail austineedogbo@yahoo.ca
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by nwcfinance(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
News Trading is the way. It can make you more than 100% in a month. If you are interested in know how we do it call me on 08060951115 or wants to do business with us 08060951115
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by nwcfinance(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Are you looking for a way out in trading FOREX?

Here you will get an affordable FOREX tools @ $100USD

Interested Call me 08060951115
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by bizboy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
You can only fund with them using naira but in the trading platform,your money is converted to usd before you start trading, so you are trading with usd.

No one can manage your investment more than yourself, The only problem with Nigerians is that they are not ready to search and learn from a real trader and also you have so many forex info marketers who are not actually trading.

My advice is that, for any venture you wants to get into, get a solid doer and a trainer in it and make sure the person shows you his earning statements in the venture.

www.beepforexsignal.com
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by indollars: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
You can trade forex with Alpari using naira for deposit and withdrawal, since they now have a represntative in Nigeria. Just visit their website and get all the info you need.
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by Danielqwer: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by Chitika: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
Forex-Metal broker accepts local deposits in Nigeria. They partner with local e-curency exchangers who help with local deposits which is very convenient.
Re: Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira by sydneyforex: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Alpari UK have good forex trading contests in monthly and weekly i like their contests

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / MTN Uganda Loses Billions In mobile Money Scam / Dangote To Invest $7Bn In Power & Petrochemicals In Nigeria In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.