Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). (10077 Views)

Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics) / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yesterday I dropped my hit single complain, unknown to me it got alot of attention and surprisingly I got a call to attend an event by Hiptv.
That's how I got there ooo and damn it I met most of the big celebrities in Nigeria.

I couldn't believe my eyes I was having chit chat with these people and even Nancy isime who was like the hottest babe in naija was just playing rough with me. Guys I can feel it. I am about to be a staaarrr. Please don't envy me, support your boy and let's put a Nairalander on the world map.

Incase you have not downloaded my hit single
Here is the link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Lucas10(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congrats bro, bigger you we pray.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by chatinent: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Way up, bro. ✌️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lucas10:
Congrats bro, bigger you we pray.
Thanks alot I appreciate

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by SportsHD: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bruhhh , Make I no just shiit on your parade.
Big ups.
When are you gonna drop a visual for us? Music video?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by atilla(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro I trust you used this opportunity to get contacts for your next push?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
More

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Godada(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Collect contacts........ All the way up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Fahdiga1: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
More of this bro
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by kenzysmith: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
You WOR WOR sha no vex o but that d truth

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
What about the song on Nairaland insults? Bro is it out?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Daytrader1: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Up you go big Dawg! S
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
What about the song on Nairaland insults? Bro is it out?
Yes na that's the song I released here is the link

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Iamdbull:

Yes na that's the song I released here is the link

Ok bro.
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Jesterinjay: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Under the condition u work hard and diligently,success is inevitable cool
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Neimarjr: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tell Nancy Isime say I go enter am angry

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by OBALOLA55(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
NOR ALLOW DAUGHTERS OF EVE TO FINISH YOUR BISCUIT OH
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Divoc19(f): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
How To Chill With Celebrity?
Find their locations and act like it's a co-incident

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Agbebakun22: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
You're already going places soonest u will get there
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by kinglaxon: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
I listened to one of your song, I enjoyed it, you're definitely going to high places but for now focus on giving us good music instead of letting all your success known to nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by gameboy727(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Who else was looking at the cameltoe of Nancy and that fair babe? grin

OP, continue to prosper and bigger you we pray.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Silentgroper(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro do u have a bottle in ur pocket or is dat ur dick getting super hard?
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by wumi2017(f): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congratulations dear,, keep soaring higher
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Conner44: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
you be man. just within a space of a few months you are already making the right type of tunes, garnering the exact type of audience you need in your celebrity career. congratulations and more honey to your throats.

put in more work , do not let thefew acolades you have received so far get to your head. don't be like some nairaland local celebrities who show us their faces, family, food but achieve nothing and know nobody in their real lives.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Bunmhi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by illicit(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Big ups
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Celebrity world is a world filled with blood suckers and bad people.

Don't get carried Away by your present status

Work hard in your hustle and don't lose focus,

If not, these celebrities go dry u Up
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by MJBOLT: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
why are you guys dressed in sport wears??
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by Pricelessruby(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by KanuSE: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I listened to one of your song, I enjoyed it, you're definitely going to high places but for now focus on giving us good music instead of letting all your success known to nairalanders

So nairalanders are now the village people ehn?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). by KanuSE: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why all of una dey hold towel like say una dey take turn to bath, abi the place no get air-con ni? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair? / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.