Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples (773 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2019
If you are married then why do you visit the romance section of naira land, apart from spicing up your relationship the section was created for single people to meet up and start something new.

Visiting the romance section is a form of cheating because

1. You are here to steal ideas so you can spice up your dying relationship. That's cheating.

2. This place (romance section) is filled with single people so most times the intention is to hook up with someone.

3. Being a married couple reduces the opportunity of single people therefore increasing the competition for them. Competing with someone that is married is a disadvantage.

I've tried to date so many women in the romance section but at the end they keep telling me that they are married, so what were you doing in the romance section?
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
U sound like u are blaming married people for your inability to get a girlfriend.... there are 210million people in this country and another 8billion more in the world....no body is blocking or reducing anybody’s opportunity

and very few people come to nairaland to look for relationship except the desperate ones...it’s a faceless forum remember??.. most people just come to insult each other, form what they are not in the real world, catch fun and get “likes” that can’t turn to money
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by olaric(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2019
I am here reading this because of the nonsense you put up there as headline. In other words a married man shouldn't be watching romance movies because he is married.
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:
U sound like u are blaming married people for your inability to get a girlfriend.... there are 210million people in this country and another 8billion more in the world....no body is blocking or reducing anybody’s opportunity

and very few people come to nairaland to look for relationship except the desperate ones...it’s a faceless forum remember??.. most people just come to insult each other, form what they are not in the real world, catch fun and get “likes” that can’t turn to money

I asked a simple question, is coming to nairaland a form of cheating to married couples. If you were experiencing real romance in your marriage you would not be searching for romance in the section.
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
True
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by missjo(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
cheesy
This was such a thrill to read,i am laughing uncontrollably cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by lincsnuel: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Omo see mumu reason oo... Stupid and dumb!

People dey sha cheesy
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
missjo:
cheesy
This was such a thrill to read,i am laughing uncontrollably cheesy cheesy

Nice one there
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by missjo(f): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Charleys:

Nice one there
Okay seriously now, anyone can be in this section single and otherwise. I can't figure how you deduced the cheating lines but this ain't North Korea mahncheesy
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by missjo(f): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Charleys:

I asked a simple question, is coming to nairaland a form of cheating to married couples. If you were experiencing real romance in your marriage you would not be searching for romance in the section.
Your topic is the simple question,what you wrote beneath it is called an opinion.
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
missjo:

Your topic is the simple question,what you wrote beneath it is called an opinion.

I expected a counter opinion
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by missjo(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Charleys:

I expected a counter opinion
Okay
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yes
Re: Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples by Charleys: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

They Are Sweetly Endowed / Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend Like They Dont Fantasize Being Naked In Public? / 4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.