Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,482 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question (29527 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Vado(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2019
She must be a thrashy hoodrat trying to chip in an abuse on the person of Teddy, talking about he's jobless for sleeping around 9:00am. She can keep working around the clock like a slave if she wants. Some people are comfortable on passive income that doesn't require them even stepping out of their house.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Joan222: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2019
[7quote author=jesmond3945 post=81769395]This bloggers can never mind their business. Nawao[/quote] If Journalists mind their business how will you be updated with what's going on around you?
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2019
People don't realise the cost of being "celebrities." They don't understand the implications of putting their private affairs out there.

They publicised their engagement by their very own selves... they act like celebrities, so yes, professional journalists and bloggers are allowed to write about them.

Stella was only trying to do the right thing by getting authentic verification before releasing her own story. She would have been a good way to quell rumours of BamBam being preggy. Even if he didn't want to answer, as is his right, courteously declining costs absolutely nothing. But no, Teddy decided to be so unscrupulous.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by aalangel(f): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Monitoring spirit.....calling to verify what?
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Deejaygold(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Bukden16:

Or maybe it's mixed with weed and a pinch if urine.
Chai diaris God ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Bukden16(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Deejaygold:

Chai diaris God ooooooooooooooooooo

Why kulin God nah..?
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Deejaygold(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Bukden16:

Why kulin God nah..?
Why would somebody food be mixed with a pinch of urine?
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Bukden16(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Deejaygold:

Why would somebody food be mixed with a pinch of urine?

The same reason why people inhale and sniff gotta....

All in the spirit of highness

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Deejaygold(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Bukden16:

The same reason why people inhale and sniff gotta....

All in the spirit of highness
Hmmmm Oga o
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by jesmond3945: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Joan222:
[7quote author=jesmond3945 post=81769395]This bloggers can never mind their business. Nawao If Journalists mind their business how will you be updated with what's going on around you?
let them pokenose in your matter now and see how pissed and bitter you go be. Besides she is not a journalist, she thrives in gossip.
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by Temilexcy: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Na abosi she wan do. no be say she wan come very any news � .....bloggers Na arm robbers
Re: Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question by KelvinCX(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
TSRC:
I can feed you and your family for the next five years without feeling it. Hungry man.
see mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.