Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) (21447 Views)

Southern Nigeria Would Have Been Richer Than The USA And Japan(video) / Ipob Members Waiting To Arrest President Buhari In Japan (video) / Buhari Not In Japan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
[We are waiting for your supreme masters next press release.( author=Zombiekiller010 post=81766054]Tell him to remove his cap, my Ipob brothers aren't satisfied with this Video[/quote]
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Of course without photography, you won't believe.
tot:
Yet, Ghana got the Toyota deal!!

What the heck should we do with these pictures?!

With all the entourage the president carried along, nothing tangible came out of the trip. Government of photography.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by McSpeedy04: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Otunba2004:
your mumu na follow come I swear, you can even say it openly that you were among of people who voted for this incompetent man called Buhari, means you're a failure too haha could you imagine this stupid idiot telling us they voted for failure, na God go punish your generation
and you're a sodomize bastard whose foolery knows no bounds.

You sound like an unkempt imp whose lifr has been riddled with all manner of hunger and frustration.

Just look at this first class loser who doesn't even have a modicum of sense inside that thing you're suppose to call a brain.

Tell me, did you vote in this last election? If you're so stupid to shout all over social media and label a person who took his time and perform his civic duty, to call that person names, what can we call you, one who's an online idiot, one who display his foolery with such perfection that the king of fools with envy him.

Dude, you're a joke, the sooner you bury your head in that pit toilet you sh1t in and inhale the putrid smell that emanate from it, the better it will be for you and everything that will come out of that shriveled sack you call a scrotum.

Frustrated loser. Let frustration rape you into dementia.

Bastard!.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Which useless region is your own sef? grin

Nah me cause your frustrations and misery in life? I no be buhari wey wan show you the next level of frustration.... Carry your useless life go your village and go and die...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by tot(f): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adukpe19:
Of course without photography, you won't believe.

Yes, because it is photography that we will eat. Other countries are sealing deals, Nigeria is taking pictures up and down. What a great achievement. Round of applause.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by SLAP44: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

Nah me cause your frustrations and misery in life? I no be buhari wey wan show you the next level of frustration.... Carry your useless life go your village and go and die...

You are too ashamed to mention your useless region grin
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by kasheemawo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
I hate animal call pig

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by focus7: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
This are the real Nigerians not those terrorists from the south east who are in the habits of beating up their parents

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:

You are too ashamed to mention your useless region grin

How would my region affect your tomfoolery
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
mejai:
Everyday and every pics.... Same cloth. Whadafuq

Owner of Facebook came to Nigeria with over a dozen of a same cloth that he wore throughout his stay but people thought he was wearing one cloth.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by SLAP44: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

How would my region affect your tomfoolery

Some people who come from a region with no single upstair will be yapping their mouths about like parrots while their home decays. How do you people enjoy talking about others while poo is filled in your panties? grin

Name your worthless region so we can compare grin
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by SLAP44: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Owner of Facebook came to Nigeria with over a dozen of a same cloth that he wore throughout his stay but people thought he was wearing one cloth.

Zuckerberg pant washer spotted grin
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

Are you talking about those ipob piglets in Japan? Don't worry they will soon deport some of them back to their erosion ravaging region....

Go and deport them lah undecided...You, your papa, your mama and all your family members are in Nigeria suffering and smiling.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by frowland(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
joseph1832:
the real Nigerians are those who vote during elections, not online noise makers like you who shout more than what your fingers can type.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by mozona(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Buhari no dey change cloth
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Guestlander: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
mmadu4:
NEW MEME ANYONE?

Any wrong move, you will find out there are real ninjas in Japan.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Go and deport them lah undecided...You, your papa, your mama and all your family members are in Nigeria suffering and smiling.

Do you think I'm a local breeds like your whole linage....
We are not in the same league... Abeg carry your sorrowful life away from my mention....
Snipper bottle is available for your consumption... Sip two bottles and you will be fine...
Omo' ofo!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
First disprove the retarded notion posrulated by that kanu and accept him as Buhari, then also accept the truth that he's is in Japan then we'll start from there.
tot:

Yes, because it is photography that we will eat. Other countries are sealing deals, Nigeria is taking pictures up and down. What a great achievement. Round of applause.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Buhari? No be jubrin al sudan again! But your master and leader said otherwise.
mozona:
Buhari no dey change cloth

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
President Buhari's interaction with carefully screened Nigerians in Japan.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by tot(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adukpe19:
First disprove the retarded notion posrulated by that kanu and accept him as Buhari, then also accept the truth that he's is in Japan then we'll start from there.

What is my business with kanu and how does my comment have anything to do with him? Face the issue of the fact that Nigeria signed nothing tangible in that summit and stop changing the topic ridiculously. Rubbish.
If you have no tangible comment to make, next time don't quote me.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by oforjide: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
The fear of ipob is the beginning of wisdom. So buhari and crew members have been indoors for the past 5 days just becos of ipob.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Adukpe19(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
tot:

What is my business with kanu and how does my comment have anything to do with him? Face the issue of the fact that Nigeria signed nothing tangible in that summit and stop changing the topic ridiculously. Rubbish.
If you have no tangible comment to make, next time don't quote me.
..as Buhari woos Toyota to set up Assembly plant in Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday held investment talks with top officials of Japan Bank for International Cooperation, and Toyota Group.

The meeting was held on the sideline of the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development, TICAD 7, in Yokohama, Japan and was contained in a statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST by his Media Aide, Femi Adesina.

Led by its Deputy Governor, Mr Nobumitsu Hayashi, the Japan Bank for International Cooperation indicated its interest in supporting projects in which Japanese companies are involved in Nigeria.

The bank said it had lots of resources dedicated for that purpose and would be interested in oil and gas, and investments in infrastructure.

President Buhari welcomed the bank, informing the team that Nigeria had introduced the Ease of Doing Business, and bureaucratic bottlenecks were being cleared off the way.

At a bilateral meeting with Toyota Tsusho, a part of the Toyota conglomerate, President/CEO of the group, Ichiro Kashitani, indicated interest in sectors like energy, healthcare and automobiles, saying Toyota would be delighted to have presence all over Nigeria.

Kashitani said Toyota Tsusho wishes to also build an advanced medical diagnostics centre, which would foreclose need for foreign travel to obtain cutting edge medical diagnosis.

President Buhari urged the group to also consider setting up a car assembly plant, noting that Nigeria had the capacity to absorb the investment for positive returns.

At another meeting with the Prime Minister of Algeria, Noureddine Bedoui, President Buhari counseled that the political programme in the country be faithfully executed, which would lead to general elections as soon as possible.

“Algeria is a good pan-Africanist nation, with a lot of influence over the continent,” the President said.

Prime Minister,Bedoui said dialogue was in progress with all stakeholders leading to elections, hopefully by end of the year

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by cybriz82(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=alizma post=81766113]This Japanese guy be like, if you make any wrong move on bubu, you will be dead in less than a seco

Abi d Japanese guy dey vex say d man no fit make d move.
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by tot(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adukpe19:

..as Buhari woos Toyota to set up Assembly plant in Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday held investment talks with top officials of Japan Bank for International Cooperation, and Toyota Group.

The meeting was held on the sideline of the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development, TICAD 7, in Yokohama, Japan and was contained in a statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST by his Media Aide, Femi Adesina.

Led by its Deputy Governor, Mr Nobumitsu Hayashi, the Japan Bank for International Cooperation indicated its interest in supporting projects in which Japanese companies are involved in Nigeria.

The bank said it had lots of resources dedicated for that purpose and would be interested in oil and gas, and investments in infrastructure.

President Buhari welcomed the bank, informing the team that Nigeria had introduced the Ease of Doing Business, and bureaucratic bottlenecks were being cleared off the way.

At a bilateral meeting with Toyota Tsusho, a part of the Toyota conglomerate, President/CEO of the group, Ichiro Kashitani, indicated interest in sectors like energy, healthcare and automobiles, saying Toyota would be delighted to have presence all over Nigeria.

Kashitani said Toyota Tsusho wishes to also build an advanced medical diagnostics centre, which would foreclose need for foreign travel to obtain cutting edge medical diagnosis.

President Buhari urged the group to also consider setting up a car assembly plant, noting that Nigeria had the capacity to absorb the investment for positive returns.

At another meeting with the Prime Minister of Algeria, Noureddine Bedoui, President Buhari counseled that the political programme in the country be faithfully executed, which would lead to general elections as soon as possible.

“Algeria is a good pan-Africanist nation, with a lot of influence over the continent,” the President said.

Prime Minister,Bedoui said dialogue was in progress with all stakeholders leading to elections, hopefully by end of the year

Urging. Wishing. How does this translate to tangible agreements? Nothing was committed to. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Talk is cheap. Ghana went away with a SIGNED MOU!!
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Tina246: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kia cerato,2014 mileage 9,203. Call or u wattsp 08033836993 . # 3.5m.

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by Mercy2006(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=81766600]Abike dabiri looking like hunglee vampire[/quogte] at least she is a queen compared to obi ezekwezili.That one looks like a hideous blood sucking Dracula

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
kasheemawo:
I hate animal call pig
[/s]
Re: President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where Are My Biafool Ipig ooo, This One Na VideoShop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa / Supreme Court Ruling: ”we Will Resist Ayade’s Removal” – Cross River Youths / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.