Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours (36474 Views)

General Elections: Buhari Directs NIS To Tighten Security Around Borders / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by 01mcfadden(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Well done o
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by DesChyko: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

this right here is the koko
passport booklet

I swear.
It's been almost 5 months now wey booklet no dey some states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by lekkan(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lmao
Passport go turn 60k be that��
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by visita: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
May God continue to bless you for this comment.
franchasng:
Highly commendable if they can truly implement this which I doubt anyway.

Those praying for Nigeria to become their dream country, I am sorry to tell you that you are wasting your time and prayer, be selfish in your prayers for once, pray for your own personal success and family success, and stop wasting time flogging a dead lion because Nigeria will never become that your dream country and if you are not earning up to 200k naira as a single man or 150k naira as a single lady in Nigeria and 300k above as a married man or 200k naira monthly as a married lady, please for the sake of your kids born and unborn, do everything you can to leave Nigeria and migrate to any more promising country so that your children won't be caught up in the impending multiple economy and security crises + unemployment and hunger crises that will hit Nigeria in the next 20 years from today!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by straighttalk(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
I have no doubt
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by tsdarkside(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay but hope booklets are available now?

that was the problem back then....

today,nigerian embassys are professional today worldwide....

things are workin....

i can visit a nigerian embassy and even have a chat and ask for things....infos,materials,clean toilets,friendly staff....am impressed....

but i dont know if its everywhere the same....
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
If this is not initial gra-gra, then I applaud this man. Problem is, those big bellied immigration officials with their criminal collaborators will never allow it see light of day.

They feed fat from the additional illegal charges they make you pay.

The Passport Office is the temple of corruption after Nigeria Police and PHCN.

How on earth can you wait for two months before getting your passport even after traveling to Ogun State in a bid to beat the long queues in Lagos?

Our leaders have mashed potatoes filled in their heads as brains. Utterly useless set of people

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:
i must admit,process for passport is very fast nowadays....

i had mine the same day,after going through screening....
it was never this fast....normaly you have to go to abuja and go through confusions....

today you can get it where you are in the world....quick....

Yes. Thanks ... You the first testimony about passport...

Other nyamiri crew will not see anything good in this development because no be their broda they there

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Lugianostar(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kudos to the Mr Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola

Minister of interior with next level propaganda...!

Hope you will not collect #1k if immigration are recruiting soon like your predecessor did?
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by stagger: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
How can a minister who has never worked in the Interior Ministry suddenly come to change an age-old system that has turned virtually everyone working in NIS into passport contractors?

Go to any NIS office and see if you can ever get a passport at the original price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

Yes. Thanks ... You the first testimony about passport...

Other nyamiri crew will not see anything good in this development because no be their broda they there

thunda fire their broda....

back then was just an continual headache....
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by kunmiiii: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Radical change is about to hit the interior ministry, Rauf is one hella of a man that get results, and that's why he's one of Tinubu's closest allies - only the best brains!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:
i must admit,process for passport is very fast nowadays....

i had mine the same day,after going through screening....
it was never this fast....normaly you have to go to abuja and go through confusions....

today you can get it where you are in the world....quick....
Pls where did you do yours and how much was it
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
DesChyko:
No deadline to take action. Well, they should first supply passport booklets abegangry
I met with the PCO today at Port Harcourt office. This agency is something else.
Well, he signed on mine, I believe I will get it next week.
Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by stagger: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:

Those praying for Nigeria to become their dream country, I am sorry to tell you that you are wasting your time and prayer, be selfish in your prayers for once, pray for your own personal success and family success, and stop wasting time flogging a dead lion because Nigeria will never become that your dream country and if you are not earning up to 200k naira as a single man or 150k naira as a single lady in Nigeria and 300k above as a married man or 200k naira monthly as a married lady, please for the sake of your kids born and unborn, do everything you can to leave Nigeria and migrate to any more promising country so that your children won't be caught up in the impending multiple economy and security crises + unemployment and hunger crises that will hit Nigeria in the next 20 years from today!

Don't say I didn't warn you because Nigeria has no future, the future of Nigeria look very scary and dark like total eclipse angry

The most sensible comment ever said today on Nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:

Don't say I didn't warn you because Nigeria has no future, the future of Nigeria look very scary and dark like total eclipse angry

On point!!!! Couldn't be said any better...A glass for you bro!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by damoceile: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin all these nah initial gra gra...
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by nemynely(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari... shocked

Our passport must be sealed in a nylon and delivered to individuals at the point of collection.

So Mr. Ogbeni Aregbesola has action shocked

Next is NIMC cards to be released within 24hours.

We will get there soon.

Smh for you and your likes. Me call it IGG aka initial gra gra. When NIS opens his goggled eyes to how much will be remitted to him on a weekly basis should the status quo remain, the wolf � sorry Ogbeni Rauf will surely be singing another tune. To y'all optimists, believe the headline at your peril!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari... shocked

Our passport must be sealed in a nylon and delivered to individuals at the point of collection.

We will get there soon.

Hunku seems you're not ready to wake from your sleep
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Pls where did you do yours and how much was it

germany....let me remember....

i think i paid like 160euros or something after i went through that online bullshitt company that was based in america....idiotic....

the embassy told me to come directly to them when i need something and dont bother about that online bullshitt....
they will do all that info gatherin for you....after about 2hours and takin fingerprints and photos i got my new ecowas passport....

fast and competent....

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by SoNature(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I know this man will not disappoint.

Talk is cheap

If every good thing we read in the news about Nigeria happened, USA will not be anywhere near Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
RockHard:
https://thenationonlineng.net/aregbesola-directs-nis-to-issue-passport-within-48-hours/

cheesy Joke of the century. Buhari can’t even nominate ministers that fast. It took that clown 3 months.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
I collected my own in 2014 within 24 hours. And it has been so till tomorrow here in Abuja. He needs to wake up from sleep
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by bizhop01: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
For mouth
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari... shocked

We will get there soon.
Not just saying it, when will it be effective
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nobody passes through Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu without been hardworking , productive and technocratic. Kudos to you omoluabi Aregbesola. Yoruba,northerners and Niger/Delta lead other follow. I am proud of you Tinubu man. I am joining soon

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by otokx(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

I met with the PCO today at Port Harcourt office.
This agency is something else.

Well, he signed on mine, I believe I will get it next week.

Funny people.

Tell me something, my colleague must hear this, after capturing 6 weeks ago, no booklet is what they keep saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:
The people working under the ministry are in for a great work coz Aregbesola is a workaholic.

I’m very sure he will perform as a minister unless if there exists some cabals that will truncate any policy he’s tryna implement.

But if given a free playing field, Raufu will perform beyond expectations.
So why do you think others are not performing

You've got a ready-made excuse for Aregbesola cause very soon, he will start giving excuses for his failures!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by tsdarkside(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
otokx:

Tell me something, my colleague must hear this, after capturing 6 weeks ago, no booklet is what they keep saying.

i dealt with the same no booklet trouble for years....

then suddenly it went....

fee dee fee was bad sha.... undecided undecided

btw....you dont get the typical old nigerian passport no more....they give you ecowas passport....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
If this can be achieved...... I am ashamed to say it ...... Rauf seems to be a serious Minister, but a failed governor ..........
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Incandescent(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
kaorama:
I collected my own in 2014 within 24 hours. And it has been so till tomorrow here in Abuja. He needs to wake up from sleep

You should have a taste of Alausa & Ikoyi before talking. The place is literally a business centre. Everyone looking for their next meal like hungry wolves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / "Nigeria's Problem; Lack Of Will To Save Under GEJ .. Okonjo Iweala ... Cableng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.