Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours (36469 Views)

General Elections: Buhari Directs NIS To Tighten Security Around Borders / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by silibaba: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
First goodness since January
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by truentalk: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Well done sir, I love u ogbeni Rauf. Please enforce it.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by ukahrawah: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Those file carrying Immigration people that always feel excited announcing to passport applicants that there's NO NETWORK will not like this.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by israelmao(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
It will be a good start if it is practicable.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by nemynely(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
Highly commendable if they can truly implement this which I doubt anyway.

Those praying for Nigeria to become their dream country, I am sorry to tell you that you are wasting your time and prayer, be selfish in your prayers for once, pray for your own personal success and family success, and stop wasting time flogging a dead lion because Nigeria will never become that your dream country and if you are not earning up to 200k naira as a single man or 150k naira as a single lady in Nigeria and 300k above as a married man or 200k naira monthly as a married lady, please for the sake of your kids born and unborn, do everything you can to leave Nigeria and migrate to any more promising country so that your children won't be caught up in the impending multiple economy and security crises + unemployment and hunger crises that will hit Nigeria in the next 20 years from today!

Don't say I didn't warn you because Nigeria has no future, the future of Nigeria look very scary and dark like total eclipse angry

You are operating on a higher level of sense. Those hypocritical, blindly dogmatic, religious bigots can see what you mean even if Angel Michael or Mohammed appears to them in a dream/trance. I tell you, flesh and blood has not revealed this height of reasoning to you.
For starts, before I get branded as a freethinker/atheist, I believe in God our Father in heaven and in his only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ who died for my sins on the cross of Calvary between two fantastically corrupt thieves but rose triumphantly over death, grave and hell on the third day for my justification. I believe in the Holy Trinity and in their Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience. The rest I am sure you all know.
Back to the matter, even if everyone stops whatever they are doing right now to start praying for Nigeria, bad news is - I am sorry to say it but I must - GOD WILL NEITHER HEAR NOR ANSWER! Why? because we have all it takes to make this nation great. Rather than deploy all these God given men and women and resources in a pragmatic, consistent and conscientious manner devoid of corruption, ethnicism, religion and unfounded hatred, we have hypocritically abdicated that responsibility for God's magic wand. Sadly, my God isn't a magician but a miracle worker who steps in when you are clearly at your wits end, not before. Abeg let me not turn this into an epistle - a word is enough for the wise.
Lastly, regardless of what you earn presently, just tidy yourself, and migrate legitimately. It's DOOM ahead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by franchasng: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
nemynely:

You are operating on a higher level of sense. Those hypocritical, blindly dogmatic, religious bigots can see what you mean even if Angel Michael or Mohammed appears to them in a dream/trance. I tell you, flesh and blood has not revealed this height of reasoning to you.
For starts, before I get branded as a freethinker/atheist, I believe in God our Father in heaven and in his only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ who died for my sins on the cross of Calvary between two fantastically corrupt thieves but rose triumphantly over death, grave and hell on the third day for my justification. I believe in the Holy Trinity and in their Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience. The rest I am sure you all know.
Back to the matter, even if everyone stops whatever they are doing right now to start praying for Nigeria, bad news is - I am sorry to say it but I must - GOD WILL NEITHER HEAR NOR ANSWER! Why? because we have all it takes to make this nation great. Rather than deploy all these God given men and women and resources in a pragmatic, consistent and conscientious manner devoid of corruption, ethnicism, religion and unfounded hatred, we have hypocritically abdicated that responsibility for God's magic wand. Sadly, my God isn't a magician but a miracle worker who steps in when you are clearly at your wits end, not before. Abeg let me not turn this into an epistle - a word is enough for the wise.
Lastly, regardless of what you earn presently, just tidy yourself, and migrate legitimately. It's DOOM ahead!
simple as ABC wink
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by tsdarkside(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
nemynely:

hmmmm.....was jesus christ black or white....??

because i assume you cant believe that jesus crist was black skinned....

he was black and his name was not jesus crist....
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by deepwater(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osobi32:
God bless u sir..... I love men with action. NIS festac office I hope u dey see this news coz am coming there on Monday.

You better just go ikoyi
Because Las las na there them go send you go do capturing
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by allcomage: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
That is IG.
Initial Gragra
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by ayoyemi90(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
please does anybody on this forum has idea of the price for ECOWAS passport in Nigeria.its urgent
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
otokx:

Tell me something, my colleague must hear this, after capturing 6 weeks ago, no booklet is what they keep saying.
Tell him to take his print out to see the DCO.
They will start running up and down immediately he signs on it.
He had to call one of them to make sure my file was searched for.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sometimes Nigeria passports are issue that same day now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
cool Directive is one, two is to carry out the instructions . Our immigration is one of the most corrupt in this country, those that have bn to Abuja office can tell the story wella
go to festac u will retract ur statements lol
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Inflammatory: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
cool Directive is one, two is to carry out the instructions . Our immigration is one of the most corrupt in this country, those that have bn to Abuja office can tell the story wella

Atleast this one is directing, although not implementing yet..... grin.. still better dan d previous wey be say na only Holiday date he fit direct..
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
Ikoyi and Festac are not left behind. The renewal that I did last month cost me 40k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
ayoyemi90:
please does anybody on this forum has idea of the price for ECOWAS passport in Nigeria.its urgent
Official price 23k but the price you will get it if you don't want to over suffer 40k
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
lekkan:
Lmao
Passport go turn 60k be that��
it's 70k already funny thing is u will be told u will get 64pages but eventually is a con... U will get 32 pages.. And with alot of hassles... Last time I was in naija I spent 6months my passport expired my intention was to replace it in Berlin but I said ok lemme do it in naija no biggie but I learnt my lessons..

I have a reliable lady there now though..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by hilaryCU(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bossontop:
For dis awa naija??............rotflmao

[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]

This image cracks me up
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adeyeyeaki:

Ikoyi and Festac are not left behind. The renewal that I did last month cost me 40k
hummmm discrepancy everywhere some are saying different things about prices... Is 40k for express? Because I'm talking of express price ooo...
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I know this man will not disappoint.
Really? Maybe you are right but don't be dissapointed cos his disappointed had already been perfected. Sorry to hear this dear.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

germany....let me remember....

i think i paid like 160euros or something after i went through that online bullshitt company that was based in america....idiotic....

the embassy told me to come directly to them when i need something and dont bother about that online bullshitt....
they will do all that info gatherin for you....after about 2hours and takin fingerprints and photos i got my new ecowas passport....

fast and competent....
definitely not Berlin ���
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
hummmm discrepancy everywhere some are saying different things about prices... Is 40k for express? Because I'm talking of express price ooo...
Sure
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by olajizz01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
Highly commendable if they can truly implement this which I doubt anyway.

Those praying for Nigeria to become their dream country, I am sorry to tell you that you are wasting your time and prayer, be selfish in your prayers for once, pray for your own personal success and family success, and stop wasting time flogging a dead lion because Nigeria will never become that your dream country and if you are not earning up to 200k naira as a single man or 150k naira as a single lady in Nigeria and 300k above as a married man or 200k naira monthly as a married lady, please for the sake of your kids born and unborn, do everything you can to leave Nigeria and migrate to any more promising country so that your children won't be caught up in the impending multiple economy and security crises + unemployment and hunger crises that will hit Nigeria in the next 20 years from today!

Don't say I didn't warn you because Nigeria has no future, the future of Nigeria look very scary and dark like total eclipse angry

Your advise is doing more harm than good to Nigerians,any body who intended to travel out will be very desperate with this your so called advise, that's why we have so many fraudsters/drug peddlers all over the world because of the quick money syndrome,do you know the number of Nigerians dyeing on sea and in labya detention because of their desperation and wrong advise given to them.

There was a guy I knew very well that sold all his belonging to travel along his three friends through this Libya/sea to Europe,three out of them die,one returned to the country, but he wasn't different from HIV/AID patient when he returned, but his family are still thanking God for coming a live.

I'm not saying you shouldn't travel, but stop advising people on a platform like this which every dick and harry are viewing because it's leading to many people's death.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Thegamingorca(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mutemenot:

Corrupt in the world
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Incandescent:

You should have a taste of Alausa & Ikoyi before talking. The place is literally a business centre. Everyone looking for their next meal like hungry wolves
Lagos is the most dangerous city in the world today according to Economic Intelligence Unit report. And many of the abokis are pouring in day after day. Enjoy Tinubu's road to 2023.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by franchasng: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
olajizz01:
Your advise is doing more harm than good to Nigerians,any body who intended to travel out will be very desperate with this your so called advise, that's why we have so many fraudsters/drug peddlers all over the world because of the quick money syndrome,do you know the number of Nigerians dyeing on sea and in labya detention because of their desperation and wrong advise given to them.

There was a guy I knew very well that sold all his belonging to travel along his three friends through this Libya/sea to Europe,three out of them die,one returned to the country, but he wasn't different from HIV/AID patient when he returned, but his family are still thanking God for coming a live.

I'm not saying you shouldn't travel, but stop advising people on a platform like this which every dick and harry are viewing because it's leading to many people's death.
it is better to die abroad than to die in Nigeria under Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Osobi32(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
deepwater:

You better just go ikoyi
Because Las las na there them go send you go do capturing
.... Are u serious? Wow! Thanks for this info.
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Adeyeyeaki:

Sure
ogaju niyen
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Incandescent:
Let me not even get started with my ordeal with those demonic officers called immigration officers

A den of thieves & corrupt people.
Gbam! You hit the nail on the head
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by adedayourt(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Who is deceiving who.

Sammers
Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ogaju niyen
My brother, this country..... I don't want so say negative words. They will tell you that there is no booklet but I guess they all shared the booklets and these officers have photocopy shops outside that's where they will finish the deal. They will just take you to the office for capturing and activation of the E-ppt

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
48 days to issue passport?haba dat one too long now. 2 days is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.