Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. (1206 Views)

Girlfriends Are Selfish / Girlfriends Are Liabilities!!! (PICTURES) / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by bigpriik: 2:04pm On Feb 21
omo this kine temptation no be here,this girls no dey ever let me rest since they discovered i am igbo its calls upon calls,i look a lot like a yoruba boy maybe because i was born and bred here though i can speak igbo fluently because i have spent 3 years in igbo land during my childhood after loosing my mum before coming back to lagos.
my colleagues are dating two very beautiful igbo ladies we all interact well ,communication is good,but the ladies are taking things too far,one is fund of buying me things whenever she comes visiting , this one is worst because she expresses herself too much without caring about the consequences my colleague is noticing it ,i try to avoid her because the guy has done a lot for me and i have a personal principle i never
have anything to do with a friends partner.
the second one is older and more secretive with her moves,yesterday after meeting with my colleague she was on her way home,i was busy arguing with friends over politics and state of the nation,suddenly i recieved a tap on my back i look back lo and behold its was the older girl she is about 25 years of age looking more beatiful than ever she called me "ekureku" meaning "talkative" in igbo she dragged my hand that i should see her off to the bustop which i did,this particular one very seductive hard to resist,i always feel insecure around her.
i saw her off to the bustop she took iyana apaja bus and hugged me before leaving,when i came back my friends ask me who she is i explained they started urging me to Bleep her and clean mouth but my conscience is too active for such act this particular colleague has covered my financial secret a lot oro yi o loor far.
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by metaluterus(f): 2:11pm On Feb 21
All this Shark loan App workers sef

Ebin pawa Yoruba ronu and you dey pretend

2 Likes

Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by Patented: 2:11pm On Feb 21
Do not fail your friends, fish plenty for river. do not become the center of another nairaland[b] "see what my friend did to me"[/b] story

bigpriik:
omo this kine temptation no be here,this girls no dey ever let me rest since they discovered i am igbo its calls upon calls,i look a lot like a yoruba boy maybe because i was born and bred here though i can speak igbo fluently because i have spent 3 years in igbo land during my childhood after loosing my mum before coming back to lagos.
my colleagues are dating two very beautiful igbo ladies we all interact well ,communication is good,but the ladies are taking things too far,one is fund of buying me things whenever she comes visiting , this one is worst because she expresses herself too much without caring about the consequences my colleague is noticing it ,i try to avoid her because the guy has done a lot for me and i have a personal principle i never
the second one is older and more secretive with her moves,yesterday after meeting with my colleague she was on her way home,i was busy arguing with friends over politics and state of the nation,suddenly i recieved a tap on my back i look back lo and behold its was the older girl she is about 25 years of age looking more beatiful than ever she called me "ekureku" meaning "talkative" in igbo she dragged my hand that i should see her off to the bustop which i did,this particular one very seductive hard to resist,i always feel insecure around her.
i saw her off to the bustop she took iyana apaja bus and hugged me before leaving,when i came back my friends ask me who she is i explained they started urging me to Bleep her and clean mouth but my conscience is too active for such act this particular colleague has covered my financial secret a lot oro yi o loor far.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by soundOsonic: 6:32pm On Feb 21
bigpriik:

I can beat my chest the job is either teaching or those low paying jobs.
Oga focus on your life and leave women.
Me I don leave woman, they are plenty disturbing me to date, one was even crying like a baby when I refused.
Leave woman I beg you, they have no usefulness now.
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by Mikocake(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21
Op don’t let women get between you and your Gee cuz that’s what women are good at doing. At the end of the day either of you will have them and you’ll lose your Gee. Women come and go but you can’t replace your real Gee. Real friendship is hard these days, don’t lose it for anything.

Peace
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by chiiraq802(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21
So because 2 bannies dey attracted to you, na wetin mk you write this long epistle.

People weh feel say them get girlfriends no dey different from person weh dey claim Community market.
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by Godada(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21

In as much as these are girlfriends of your colleagues, it's a no no
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by AkinPhysicist: 12:35am On Feb 22
Do WHATEVER you DESIRE.

As long as you're FULLY OKAY with the consequences.
Re: Wahala: Two Of My Colleagues Igbo Girlfriends Are Really Attracted To Me. by 2shure: 3:07am On Feb 22
On top ugly gals

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Wants To Hug The Woman Who Slept With My Husband Before ..... / The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me / Right Or Wrong: Older Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.