Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 (22110 Views)

Drama In Court As Dino Melaye Unable To ‘stand’ At Resumed Hearing / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by 11thGoldTREE: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Nanorest:
Everyone wants to associate with buhari. I wonder why Easterners are the only one hating on him. A minor tribe of no relevance in a landlocked area not even up to the size of Edo state
this is too much

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

Another fake new from ipob piglet
so every other person not in support of buhari is ipob?

What a pity
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by jamesife(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Better go and do your home work and play with your mates afterwards. Children are not meant to meet here. Be guided!

Nanorest:
Everyone wants to associate with buhari. I wonder why Easterners are the only one hating on him. A minor tribe of no relevance in a landlocked area not even up to the size of Edo state
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Pentasoft1978: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Nanorest:

How does associating with Buhari translate to food on the Nigerian masses table. is it the photo shop exhibition that will improve our economy. As soon as he comes back, he will hide in ASO Rock and picking his teeth. 8 soldiers were killed yesterday and 5 misplaced , Mr. president is not aware , Brutai has lost focus and the military has lost control of their men and women. Buhari is not aware . stop posting all these Japanese crap visit pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
so every other person not in support of buhari is ipob?

What a pity

O ya , show us the evidence
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

O ya , show us the evidence
Use your head
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Truthbites: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Wetin consign us with this info sef?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by nku5: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2019
I'm happy with how NIPC has packaged its event stand for this trip at taxpayers expense but at the end of the day Nigeria with its 200 million population and alarming unemployment rate, should be closing deals like our mates Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire who have about 10% of our population. Factories that will employ thousands of people shocked

The people who attend TICAD already know Nigeria has cocoa, leather, shoes etc which many African countries also have by the way. Buhari himself has to step up his game and close some deals to create jobs

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Mutemenot(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Even the ipod has more followers in Japan compared to bubu .. the stand looks more like an abandoned Glo kiosk smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by fortran12: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Where is the president's stand?
?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Use your head

So, nah your empty head you take dey unfounded expenses of Mr. President trip to Japan... You dey naija dey suffer you still dey angry about person wey dey enjoy his life in Japan... Nah dat anger go kill you. ...

O Ni kuure
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
ALL THIS NIGERIA BUSINESS STAND IN JAPAN STILL HAVE NO VERIFIABLE IMPACT ON THE NIGERIA SOCIETY AS FAR AS THE COMMON MAN IN THE STREETS OF NIGERIA IS CONCERNED.

It is just one of those "EAT YOUR OWN AND GO" kind of a thing.

THE IGBO MAN THAT HAS THE SECRETS TO BUSINESS AND TRADING IN NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAJOR GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT SHOULD EVEN FORM A LARGE SEGMENT OF THE DELEGATION TO JAPAN.

NOT THE ABOKIs who do not know much about International trades betweeen countries.

President Muhammadu Buhari who fail to complete project left by his predecessor should not expect his successor to complete his own.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

So, nah your empty head you take dey unfounded expenses of Mr. President trip to Japan... You dey naija dey suffer you still dey angry about person wey dey enjoy his life in Japan... Nah dat anger go kill you. ...

O Ni kuure
aye e ma baje ooo. Omo ale oshi.
You think say everyone na ipob or whatever they call them.

You are just a programmed fool, Fooling your generations due to your stupidity.

Omo irakiran ikeji aja
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Nanorest:
Everyone wants to associate with buhari yet your foreign investment quota has dropped by more than 50‰?
Can you tell me any tribe as relevant as the Igbo in Nigeria?
If Igbos are a minor tribe of no relevance, then there is no relevant tribe in Nigeria.
If we start talking now, you would claim it is chest beating.
I won't ask you to tell me your tribe because I know you won't.
Nincompoop.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

How does associating with Buhari translate to food on the Nigerian masses table. is it the photo shop exhibition that will improve our economy. As soon as he comes back, he will hide in ASO Rock and picking his teeth. 8 soldiers were killed yesterday and 5 misplaced , Mr. president is not aware , Brutai has lost focus and the military has lost control of their men and women. Buhari is not aware . stop posting all these Japanese crap visit pictures.
They are not even attracting the kind of attention Nigeria got during the Jonathan era.
What does buhari have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Killing Ipobians one picture at a time... it must really suck to be an Akpu headed Ipob right now

Nigeria is an Under rated giant of Africa, forget whatever ipobian negative scums say, we are a major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more

The damn Bigbrother naija that we love to rubish, trends on twitter among many african countries like Ghana, Kenya and SouthAfricans, with their citizens enjoying.the content

Every of those sectors you listed are dominated by the people you love to hate.
You know the so called akpu eaters.

Infact, left to buhari and your Fulani heroes, big brother Nigeria is haram.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Bacteriophage: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
post=81777441:

Point of correction please....
Igbos, Not Easterners!

We true igbos Love President Muhammadu Buhari.
Only Igbos, the troublemakers are condemning him.
People should please STOP confusing the true igbos to Igbos pleaseeee!
We say that all the time.

Have you ever heard or read about any reasonable, responsible and great igbo, from businessmen to footballers, professors, musicians, actors or any celebrities both male and female, even politicians crying they are not happy with PMB?!
NEVER!

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
aye e ma baje ooo. Omo ale oshi.
You think say everyone na ipob or whatever they call them.

You are just a programmed fool, Fooling your generations due to your stupidity.

Omo irakiran ikeji aja

If I begin to spend time with nonentity like you , I may become one.
But lemme leave you with Ogun and Sango the god of thunder and iron...

Ogun a f'eje we ni o. Aara lo ma San pa gbogbo Iran e Ni o... Wa s'ofo Ni o... Omo' oshi! Ibon ma ba e Ni ...igbe lo ma ke ku...aashe!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2019
All the Fulanis in Nigeria have not done for Nigeria 10‰ of what one single Igbo state have done for Nigeria.

Everybody benefiting and shining from our sweat and glory and one idiot had the enfontery to call us irrelevant.

You no well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

If I begin to spend time with nonentity like you , I may become one.
But lemme leave you with Ogun and Sango the god of thunder and iron...

Ogun a f'eje we ni o. Aara lo ma San pa gbogbo Iran e Ni o... Wa s'ofo Ni o... Omo' oshi! Ibon ma ba e Ni ...igbe lo ma ke ku...aashe!
grin

Brainwashed idiot.

I don't believe in your nonsense sango and Ogun or whatever you believe in.

My last mention to you.
Enjoy your day FOOL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2019
This people don't have shame running from country to country to beg for alms in their private jets .

By the time they develop Nigeria the whole country will be empty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin

Brainwashed idiot.

I don't believe in your nonsense sango and Ogun or whatever you believe in.

My last mention to you.
Enjoy your day FOOL

Either you respond or not ... You have come for trouble of the gods and they started looking for your career, business, family and whole life to destroy...
You will soon experience the disasters and damnation you have called for yourself...
No place to hide
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

Either you respond or not ... You have come for trouble of the gods and they started looking for your career, business, family and whole life to destroy...
You will soon experience the disasters and damnation you have called for yourself...
No place to hide
Threatening me with sango and ogun in this 21st century. grin grin grin
You must be very stupid. Please let you stupidity die with you.
Don't quote me sango wannabe
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Threatening me with sango and ogun in this 21st century. grin grin grin
You must be very stupid. Please let you stupidity die with you.
Don't quote me sango wannabe

Omode o mo 'ogun , o "npe le'fo.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

Omode o mo 'ogun , o "npe le'fo.
You don't need all this man. Why not allow your sango and ogun challenge me. One love man
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

Every of those sectors you listed are dominated by the people you love to hate.
You know the so called akpu eaters.

Infact, left to buhari and your Fulani heroes, big brother Nigeria is haram.

Mumu talk, last time i checked wizkid, davido are yoruba and don't eat akpu, dangote and adenuga don't eat apku also, niether does anthony joshua, ahmed musa and the rest
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

Mumu talk, last time i checked wizkid, davido are yoruba and don't eat akpu, dangote and adenuga don't eat apku also, niether does anthony joshua, ahmed musa and the rest
Illiterate.
Nigeria entertainment industry extend beyond davido and wizkid or even the music industry.

Long before davido, there was a psquare.
And there is something called Nollywood.

Anthony Joshua ko, Anthony Michael ni.

Ahmed musa? Really?
I hope you know you just proved my point.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

Illiterate.
Nigeria entertainment industry extend beyond davido and wizkid or even the music industry.

Long before davido, there was a psquare.
And there is something called Nollywood.

Anthony Joshua ko, Anthony Michael ni.

Ahmed musa? Really?
I hope you know you just proved my point.

Psquare grin you mean the greedy twins who became upcoming artist due to ibo mentality of hate and selfishness...

Nollywood is broadly controled by lagos big boys
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by lexy2014: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Killing Ipobians one picture at a time... it must really suck to be an Akpu headed Ipob right now

Nigeria is an Under rated giant of Africa, forget whatever ipobian negative scums say, we are a major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more

The damn Bigbrother naija that we love to rubish, trends on twitter among many african countries like Ghana, Kenya and SouthAfricans, with their citizens enjoying.the content

It's funny that u now rate pictures as an achievement. Theres a difference between activity& productivity. I don't how many pictures Ghana took& I don't think they have big brother but Toyota considered them a better location over nigeria to set up a factory. So much for Nigeria being a "major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday / Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / Politicians Realigning To Form New Party- ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.