Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 (22111 Views)

Drama In Court As Dino Melaye Unable To ‘stand’ At Resumed Hearing / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
lexy2014:

[s]
It's funny that u now rate pictures as an achievement. Theres a difference between activity& productivity. I don't how many pictures Ghana took& I don't think they have big brother but Toyota considered them a better location over nigeria to set up a factory. So much for Nigeria being a "major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more".
[/s]

building an assembly plant might be great news for Ghana, but Nigeria isn't lacking assembly plants like that of ford, nissan, and trucks made by dangote, our concern is rather to promote Local manufacturer like inosson and proforce

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

Psquare grin you mean the greedy twins who became upcoming artist due to ibo mentality of hate and selfishness...

Nollywood is broadly controled by lagos big boys
Illiterate.
Psqare already made everything they needed to make.
They ruled the music scene with an iron fist.
Ironically, it was your Yoruba sister that made them split.

Nollywood is controlled by Lagos big boys?
Can you list the so called big boys let us see where they come from?
More movies have been shot in asaba than Lagos.

In fact if you ask a foreigner the meaning of a Nigerian king, he would tell you igwe grin
That is the meaning of control.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Brightest04(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
It's a pity measuring the rate in which my people, the Igbos are speeding towards being zombified by a self-centered man who has nothing in heart than to use them to achieve an insignificant fame.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Brightest04:
It's a pity measuring the rate in which my people, the Igbos are speeding towards being zombified by a self-centered man who has nothing in heart than to use them to achieve an insignificant fame.
Learn to be specific

Igbo's are not tending towards any madman. We don't even have kings let alone follow a fool with no decent education.

His.followers are ipob and they would be dealt with for bringing disrepute to Igbo land.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
TSRC:

Illiterate.
Psqare already made everything they needed to make.
They ruled the music scene with an iron fist.
Ironically, it was your Yoruba sister that made them split.

Nollywood is controlled by Lagos big boys?
Can you list the so called big boys let us see where they come from?
More movies have been shot in asaba than Lagos.

In fact if you ask a foreigner the meaning of a Nigerian king, he would tell you igwe grin
That is the meaning of control.

Literacy is about ability to read and write. You read a comment i wrote and still say illitracy? Isn't it sign of stupidity on your side..

Foreigners eulogise Fela and Wole Soyinka, you empty noise maker can only dream of that

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by lexy2014: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

building an assembly plant might be great news for Ghana, but Nigeria isn't lacking assembly plants like that of ford, nissan, and trucks made by dangote, our concern is rather to promote Local manufacturer like inosson and proforce

Dangote establishing a factory isn't a sign of progress 4d country cos it is a monopoly. if just one man is doing everything, that shows that d country isn't making progress.

U are boasting with Innoson, a man from d tribe that u despise. U also boasting of Ford which was brought to Nigeria by Cosmas Maduka, also from d Igbo race that u despise. Pls read Maduka's story on him regretting his ford factory investment

www.sunnewsonline.com/i-regret-investing-n1-7b-in-local-auto-assembly/amp/

If one of d most successful Nigerian businessmen can say this about Nigeria, y would Toyota not go to Ghana? Toyota going to Ghana negates what u said that Nigeria is a "major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more". If it were so Toyota won't pick Ghana over Nigeria. U cant twist d facts on ground. They speak 4 themselves

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
lexy2014:

[s]

Dangote establishing a factory isn't a sign of progress 4d country cos it is a monopoly. if just one man is doing everything, that shows that d country isn't making progress.

U are boasting with Innoson, a man from d tribe that u despise. U also boasting of Ford which was brought to Nigeria by Cosmas Maduka, also from d Igbo race that u despise. Pls read Maduka's story on him regretting his ford factory investment

www.sunnewsonline.com/i-regret-investing-n1-7b-in-local-auto-assembly/amp/

If one of d most successful Nigerian businessmen can say this about Nigeria, y would Toyota not go to Ghana? Toyota going to Ghana negates what u said that Nigeria is a "major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more". If it were so Toyota won't pick Ghana over Nigeria. U cant twist d facts on ground. They speak 4 themselve
[/s]

s

your case is that of low.self esteem, so no point arguing with you, to you Ghana's economy is bigger.than Nigeria, thats why people like you end up being slaves abroad

Even Lagos Ogun Rivers and Delta anual FDI can buy off Ghana

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by XANDERBOY85: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Why are those in 'native' attire all wearing northern ones? Did the persons organising the stand think this is ok?
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by DameB(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
post=81777240:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA, OUR ONE AND ONLY DARLING NATION.

All her enemies will never know peace everyday of their miserable lives.

But you said you were running to Canada just yesterday grin..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2019
w.self esteem, so no point arguing with you, to you Ghana's economy is bigger.than Nigeria, thats why people like you end up being slaves abroad

.[/quote]

With all ur high self esteem d only thing u can boast of from d TICAD conference are pictures. With all ur high self esteem, u can only point to pictures as d only achievement d country made in Japan. That is mediocrity & only a person with low self esteem will settle 4d mediocre.

Nobody talked about going abroad or about Ghana's economy being bigger than Nigeria. U obviously run out of things to say, u are beginning to go off point. Since u mentioned it, how has d "bigness" of d Nigerian economy provided jobs? Pls tell me d status of Nigerians in Nigeria, are they slaves or kings?

If Ogun, Lagos, Rivers and Delta have enough FDI to buy off Ghana, then there shouldn't b unemployment in Nigeria. Charity begins at home. Use d so called FDI to get people off d streets b4 u start buying Ghana. If I ask u d volume of d so called FDI, am sure u have no idea. U just say things u have no idea about

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by lexy2014: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

your case is that of low.self esteem, so no point arguing with you, to you Ghana's economy is bigger.than Nigeria, thats why people like you end up being slaves abroad

With all ur high self esteem d only thing u can boast of from d TICAD conference are pictures. With all ur high self esteem, u can only point to pictures as d only achievement d country made in Japan. That is mediocrity & only a person with low self esteem will settle 4d mediocre.

Nobody talked about going abroad or about Ghana's economy being bigger than Nigeria. U obviously run out of things to say, u are beginning to go off point. Since u mentioned it, how has d "bigness" of d Nigerian economy provided jobs? Pls tell me d status of Nigerians in Nigeria, are they slaves or kings?

If Ogun, Lagos, Rivers and Delta have enough FDI to buy off Ghana, then there shouldn't b unemployment in Nigeria. Charity begins at home. Use d so called FDI to get people off d streets b4 u start buying Ghana. If I ask u d volume of d so called FDI, am sure u have no idea. U just say things u have no idea about

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by TSRC: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:

Literacy is about ability to read and write. You read a comment i wrote and still say illitracy? Isn't it sign of stupidity on your side..

Foreigners eulogise Fela and Wole Soyinka, you empty noise maker can only dream of that

Achebe is called the father of African literature. His book is the most translated in African history and studied in schools across Europe and America.
With all due respect to Soyinka, he is not on that level.
Even chimamada adichie is on another level compared to any Yoruba woman alive.

Abeg stop making me argue yeye things. You must think you are dealing with a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Studyinchina200(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
They should change the name of this country.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by walecsdonz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Killing Ipobians one picture at a time... it must really suck to be an Akpu headed Ipob right now

Nigeria is an Under rated giant of Africa, forget whatever ipobian negative scums say, we are a major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more

The damn Bigbrother naija that we love to rubish, trends on twitter among many african countries like Ghana, Kenya and SouthAfricans, with their citizens enjoying.the content

I was enjoying ur comments at first until I got to the last paragraph. anyone who thinks big brother naija is interesting, that person is one of Nigeria's social problems. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property / Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days / Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.