Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,636 members, 7,858,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind (1516 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Fafesot: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2019
The issue now is that I want to get married.. and I'm from the south west.. I'm considering hausa ladies.. I want polite advice please.. are they slutty or loyal.. are they obedient.. am partially a narcissist
Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by cooooooks(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Hausa girls are not a monolith. You'll find every 'kind' there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by okirewaju(f): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Different Hausa girls with different traits

Choose wisely though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by davidbanner(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Fafesot:
The issue now is that I want to get married..
and I'm from the south west..
I'm considering hausa ladies..
I want polite advice please..
are they slutty or loyal..
are they obedient..
am partially a narcissist

See what you're typing
. you're not ready for shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Offpoint: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Skmoda360(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Nigga, I doubt if your really ready.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Herbephe1(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Then give your parents the mind of rest abi... pls stop disturbing us, we get too much issue to handle.

NB: I only read the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
When you say Hausa ladies, what exactly do you mean?
Do you mean Fulani Muslim girls from the North West and North East or every Hausa speaking girl from the North? Am asking because I know most southerners usually mistake the two.

From Nasarawa State up to Borno State, Hausa is the general language, but most people still have their individual languages, but those of you in the south still tag all of them as Hausa.

If you are talking about the core Hausa, baba, just forget! No chance! Except, of course you're a core muslim yourself or willing to convert.

But if it's those in central North and southern Kaduna, then you're good to go.

Talking about their character, I need you to clarify which of the Hausa girls you're talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Fafesot: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2019
ladiesreject:
When you say Hausa ladies, what exactly do you mean?
Do you mean Fulani Muslim girls from the North West and North East or every Hausa speaking girl from the North? Am asking because I know most southerners usually mistake the two.

From Nasarawa State up to Borno State, Hausa is the general language, but most people still have their individual languages, but those of you in the south still tag all of them as Hausa.

If you are talking about the core Hausa, baba, just forget! No chance! Except, of course you're a core muslim yourself or willing to convert.

But if it's those in central North and southern Kaduna, then you're good to go.

Talking about their character, I need you to clarify which of the Hausa girls you're talking about.
yea..those ones you mentioned

central North and southern Kaduna
hw is their character...can I control them as I wish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by hify9935(f): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Fafesot:

lol. He's looking for who to control. You deserve a "partial narcissist" like you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Fafesot:

Character depends on the individual.
Can you control her? Yes, why not?
Feminism isn't their thing. They are submissive.

I am from central North but never wish to marry from here. I am looking towards south south or south east.

I live here and don't wish to marry from here. Their mentality and exposure doesn't interest me.

I don't like their level of exposure, it's not too great. Especially the girls from Nasarawa, some of the dumbest you can find anywhere.

Aside Facebook and WhatsApp, most of them don't know any other website or blog where they can get news of happenings around the world. Even on Facebook, they only chat, they don't read news.
They are just boring, I mean extremely boring.

If you must marry from the north, look towards Jos.
Jos girls head correct. Them Sabi bad things well. But that's just it, nothing special about them.

If you are looking for total control, then good and fine.

But I don't think that's all in a marriage. You'll still need that extra spice, which most northern girls lack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2019
You re on the right part, If you want respect in your marriage go for Hausa girl, When I was in Kaduna my friend elder sister always kneel down to give me morning tea, They believe Man no matter how small you re is magnificent than a woman no matter how big she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by Fafesot: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
ladiesreject:

Character depends on the individual.
Can you control her? Yes, why not?
Feminism isn't their thing. They are submissive.

I am from central North but never wish to marry from here. I am looking towards south south or south east.

I live here and don't wish to marry from here. Their mentality and exposure doesn't interest me.

I don't like their level of exposure, it's not too great. Especially the girls from Nasarawa, some of the dumbest you can find anywhere.

Aside Facebook and WhatsApp, most of them don't know any other website or blog where they can get news of happenings around the world. Even on Facebook, they only chat, they don't read news.
They are just boring, I mean extremely boring.

If you must marry from the north, look towards Jos.
Jos girls head correct. Them Sabi bad things well. But that's just it, nothing special about them.

If you are looking for total control, then good and fine.

But I don't think that's all in a marriage. You'll still need that extra spice, which most northern girls lack.

I love this..
thanks a lot bro
I also heard they are dirty..
though not all..
all wat I want is for her not to have any other person to consult apart from God and me...
I will take her down to the south after marriage ..
where she won't be able to communicate with all these yoruba witches..that we call wives..
if I ask her not to talk for a day...she should not.
thats my wish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by clumsydyna: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Fafesot:

I love this..
thanks a lot bro
though not all..
all wat I want is for her not to have any other person to consult apart from God and me...
where she won't be able to communicate with all these yoruba witches..that we call wives..
if I ask her not to talk for a day...she should not.
thats my wish
My brother, please go for a slave instead, your wish would be fulfilled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by sorextee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
As In ehn, the story too long.
Him for just go straight to the point.

Herbephe1:
Then give your parents the mind of rest abi...
pls stop disturbing us, we get too much issue to handle.

NB: I only read the headline
Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by sorextee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wetin u come mean by DAT one?
Northern girls are somewhat loyal. Talking from girls from my side. Most can stay with u till d end. But if u mess up, u will see their other side. Especially the shuwa girls. I won't really advice margi girls. Most of them get eyes outside and they re quite fetish.

Anyway, na all tribes dey do juju sha.

Fafesot:

Re: My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind by sorextee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
This ur comment is quite annoying.
U wanna marry an object?

Fafesot:

I love this..
thanks a lot bro
though not all..
[s]If I ask her not to talk for a day...she should not. thats my wish[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love Hanging Out Or Been Around Gay Guys More Than Straight Guys? / Guys Sex Method / Photos : Beautiful Substitute To White Wedding Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.