Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) (7654 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by BobiNick(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2019
This argument came up recently at a relationship talk show we had and while some people saw nothing wrong in doing that being that she a still a baby child in their eyes and they have been bathing them since 0 years, some other people argued that it wasn't a good thing and was a dispeakable act.

What is your view on this issue? Do you think there is nothing wrong for a father to bath with his 10 years old daughter or do you think it is wrong?
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2019
No, no, that is the highest degree of weirdness. No child needs to see the family jewels lol.

3 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Greatness1: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2019
No no no no no

1 Like

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by handsomemike(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
BobiNick:
This argument came up recently at a relationship talk show we had and while some people saw nothing wrong in doing that being that she a still a baby child in their eyes and they have been bathing them since 0 years, some other people argued that it wasn't a good thing and was a dispeakable act.

What is your view on this issue? Do you think there is nothing wrong for a father to bath with his 10 years old daughter or do you think it is wrong?

-It is wrong for a father to Bathe with her 10 year old daughter... Kids brain are like computer and can easily adapt too quick to whatsoever that comes their way.. imagine a small girl seeing her dad big d**k, one day she will love to touch the thing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by cenaman(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2019
There's nothing bad about it. While growing up, my sister and 4 other siblings used to bathe together in the stream. We would even be making mockery of her because of the balls in her chest and she would be laughing, same with my cousins. My dad would even be the one to bathe all of us, including her.

Unfortunately, because of stuffs we hear nowadays, father sleeping with their daughters and even getting them pregnant and teens too becoming wayward. I watched a movie online where teens were sleeping with one another in a secondary school and someone was filming them, so sad. Things have gone so bad in our clime but that doesn't mean teens still cant bathe with their dads, provided the father is a responsible one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by thorpido(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2019
No dad should be taking his bath with his daughter present.It isn't right.

2 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by decatalyst(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Village people observing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by BobiNick(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2019
fairfora:
There's nothing bad about it. While growing up, my sister and 4 other siblings used to bathe together in the stream. We would even be making mockery of her because of the balls in her chest and she would be laughing, same with my cousins. My dad would even be the one to bathe all of us, including her.

Unfortunately, because of stuffs we hear nowadays, father sleeping with their daughters and even getting them pregnant and teens too becoming wayward. I watched a movie online where teens were sleeping with one another in a secondary school and someone was filming them, so sad. Things have gone so bad in our clime but that doesn't mean teens still cant bathe with their dads, provided the father is a responsible one.

This is exactly similar to a point someone gave.
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
fairfora:

"bathe with " is different. Your dad then bathed you guys, he didn't bathe with you guys.

It's totally wrong. Even if it's a day old. Even for mothers too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Depends on the situation at hand. But just like that? Can't do it.
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
mikezuruki:

"bathe with " is different. Your dad then bathed you guys, he didn't bathe with you guys.

It's totally wrong. Even if it's a day old. Even for mothers too
I mentioned a stream. After he bathed us, he would bathe himself while we wait and stuffs seen would not stick to our brain. We also used to sleep together. Nowadays, with the level of exposures teens have had, it's not advisable. Back in the days, mothers would expose their breast and boys wouldn't even care. We were all naive. With exposure to internet and western culture nowadays, such cant be encouraged. A friend of mine once said he stopped wearing only boxer in the house the day he noticed her 12-year old daughter was always looking down there each time he called her to talk to her or pass instructions. Imagine that.

3 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by missjo(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2019
A 10 year old girl is much too aware for that sort of thing.

5 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by AfroKnight: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Wrong on all levels. Any father that would even suggest something like that should have his head checked.

Respect your children’s space. Give them privacy when it comes to their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2019
dispeakable.

What does this word mean, OP?

3 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2019
If the father is also naked, then it's very wrong. You should bath your daughter fully clothed.

3 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by BobiNick(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
dispeakable.

What does this word mean, OP?

Maybe I spelt it wrongly but it means something this should not be spoken about. More like an irritating talk.

1 Like

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by oloriooko(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2019
BobiNick:

This is an unpardonable despicable thing to think of angry angry
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Harry00(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2019
as long as he has his boxers on, theres nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by gift2xl: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
It's wrong, let's have some class in thing's we do. I still have memories of things I saw when I was 8
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by BBBmall25: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Some From 9-10 Yrs Of Age Have Started Growing Pubic Hair And Breast... Temptation Is Real. Whether Responsible Or Irresponsible Dad. Stop Dad Spying From Eachother!
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by blackboy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
WRONG!!!

1 Like

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
fairfora:

read again it says a 10 year old daughter bathing with her own daddy

2 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Joystark(f): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
fairfora:
I mentioned a stream. After he bathed us, he would bathe himself while we wait and stuffs seen would not stick to our brain. We also used to sleep together. Nowadays, with the level of exposures teens have had, it's not advisable. Back in the days, mothers would expose their breast and boys wouldn't even care. We were all naive. With exposure to internet and western culture nowadays, such cant be encouraged. A friend of mine once said he stopped wearing only boxer in the house the day he noticed her 12-year old daughter was always looking down there each time he called her to talk to her or pass instructions. Imagine that.

Lol... The last part got me. He had better start tying bubba at home. cheesy

Just kidding tho.
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Jjuuddee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
embarassedpersonally it is wrong nowadays makes it much more worse,back then parents did it and nothing came out but the age we are in is the age of the unimaginable and despicable acts.the level of sexual awareness in kids these days is on another level entirely,even if they do not indulge it with their dad continuous expose to such gives them an unwanted sexual desire especially kids that are already sexually aware and are very inquisitive BOTTOMLINE IT IS A NO NO
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by EkunKekere: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Says the giver of blow.jobs to ragheads. Kettle calling a pot black.

XhosaNostra:
No, no, that is the highest degree of weirdness. No child needs to see the family jewels lol.

3 Likes

Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Odokwogodwin: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
cenaman:
Nothing wrong.
when you have yours or already had one then make sure you do same. SMH how people think
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Amuocha: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
OAM4J please comment undecided
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Mekenz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
my child hood days, my father will assemble my sis and myself inside his own bathroom, bath us before going ahead to take his own bath, though with his short on.

unless they are both naked, then nothing wrong.
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Aidejay(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
No father should bath[b]with his daughter [/b]
But a man can bath his daughter the same way a woman can bath her son
So the arguments are can a man bath his son and can a mother bath her daughter cause bad things can happen anyway regardless of who is doing the bathing and who is being bathed. Infact wetin remain na to invent bathing robot that's if the robot no dey hackable. grin
Re: A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) by Ikpongiton: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
it's the highest level of child abuse.very bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious / How To Compliment A Girl Personality / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.