Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? (8489 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by MrCork21: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
Myne White, madam, am single, Just in case ur loooking wink
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by yulad(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
i say keep d ex. Thats so u know when he posts a nude pic of urs formin playboy pet of d month and not hear it 4rm som1. Trust me, i've seen such.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2010

No matter what you do on Fb there will still be stalkers, both exes and wannabes. Just mind who you befriend and what you post and pics you share. It aint no biggie, truss me.
wink
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
I think it depends on who you were in the relationship and who you are in the break-up.
In a relationship there is always someone who loves more, that person will be much happier i guess if they are not confrionted with pictures of an ex they still want to be with on facebook.

for the person who loved less, well, no biggie.

I always delete my exes tho, most times i want to forget they ever existed, removing them from my friends list is the first step in that direction.

nigeriajobsvacancies..com
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by HighChief4(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
Myne White:

Meaning?
Just surprised you havent seen such before.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by opeyemiolu(f): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2010
maturity or no maturity, i fink it depends on the note of breakup and who is bitter and who is not. My ex was never a nice guy, i just keep up wt him for a while and after d breakup he was still my friend on fb. Then he started posting some crap of philosophy on fb making people think he is good and wise but i found it very annoying cos i know him very well. So i deleted the motherfucker from my friend list so he can sell his lies to other people without me knowing cos i av moved on big time. cool
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by supereagle(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2010
It depends on one level of maturity and what led to the breakup.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by ManofGod3(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2010
Before u got 2 where u are 2day, someone was there b4. Without the ex-, there will not b d present. If u dnt experience bitter days, u cnt appreciate happy days. Its good 2 respect urself in all relationship so that after break-up u dnt hav any reason 2 regret or start talking of deleting them 4rm facebook. Our ladies should learn to love with their heart b4 their head.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by baroong: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2010
why people over expose and broadcast their lives on fb in the first place is what i dont get. me personally never puts any "in a relationship" bulls**t on my wall even though i might be in one. i always leave that box blank or on single. messing around on fb can be dangerous, all them club pictures drinking and getting drunk can make u seem irresponsible and hinder your career oppurtunities. (in the UK, employers DO regularly check the fb pages of potential emoployees to help their decision making) fb is good for reconecting with old friends and wishing peeps a "happy irthday" but thats as far as it should go! some people over mis-use it.

True talk.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by omimi(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2010
@Man of God, who told you dat women luv with d head b4 hrt seems u dnt even knw nor have experience in dat field.
Anyways, depending on how d r/ship was and hw it ended, i might still add my ex on facebook.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by bigfoot79(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2010
lipsrsealed
i only removed my ex when she put "making spectacular changes in my life' on her status and her siblings and a "very close male friends of hers? Made funny comments. sad

now i am happily single but seriously searching, cause i stilll believe in love
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by noblegas2(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Brilliant idea, I say keep 'em so dat dey can see ow U progressing!
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Ranoscky(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2010
Depends.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by chines4(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2010
What the big deal here, u'r ex is still u'r friend so why not. Unless the break up is so messy u don't want to see each other again ( Which means u are not meant to even be friends from day one)
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Fearless03:

I think it depends on who you were in the relationship and who you are in the break-up.
In a relationship there is always someone who loves more, that person will be much happier i guess if they are not confrionted with pictures of an ex they still want to be with on facebook.

for the person who loved less, well, no biggie.

I always delete my exes tho, most times i want to forget they ever existed, removing them from my friends list is the first step in that direction.

nigeriajobsvacancies..com

truest philosophy so far! the person most hurt by the break up is the one most likely to instigate the deleting becuz he/she cant bare the sight of the other especially if they moving on. the person less affected by the break up would be like "yeah whatever!" "weda they on my list or not doesnt really bother me" but their a few exceptions though. if ur partner pisses u off badly enough during the break up u might still delete him/her not out of hurt but out of plain anger or disgust. in this case it doesnt matter who loved more or less. me personally always deletes people who piss me off on fb or bbm
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by kenyanoga(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Most of my learned friends here are not honest. Whether maturity is involved or not, who can feel safe with a person who communicates with the ex? With your exes around your life, you will still see what you saw first time and you will get the temptation. IT IS DANGEROUS.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by MyneWhite1(f): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2010
High_Chief:

Just surprised you havent seen such before.

Okay, na so we see am o.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by iice(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2010
kenyan-oga:

Most of my learned friends here are not honest. Whether maturity is involved or not, who can feel safe with a person who communicates with the ex? With your exes around your life, you will still see what you saw first time and you will get the temptation. IT IS DANGEROUS.

speaketh for yourself and the 98% wey follow you cheesy
You only have problems when you are too preoccupied with someone else's shit than your own life.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by ceasyc(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2010
Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? = dats a NO NO. me no likey
friends (d ones u no n d ones u dont no) boku yanfu yanfu 4 fb, so y add an ex? no way

but if i/u have a kid with him then yes if not noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
but i no get kid with my ex bf
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by josite: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
lets call a spade ,a spade.wives and husbands are getting laid with the help of facebook.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by stz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
ehm, the manner in which a relationship ends is a determining factor on how each party will feel as regards the topic. Where the brakeup is on a good note, that desire for companionship will linger,  On the other hand its contemptous grudge for each other, including on facecook.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by kitlady02(f): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
i dont see anything wrong with having an ex as a friend on facebook, All my exes are my friends both on facebook n in real life,
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Dblank(f): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2010
I wouldnt cos if i give him the opportunity to add him as a PADI on facebook,it starts from there,it leads to exchanging numbers,email add,maybe wanting to visit etc,most especially if u r into another serious relationship and maybe u have started having kids[NOT advisable]ra ra o.If the relationship was excellent in the first place he/she wouldnt be an EX.Tupac is dead LIFE must go onnnnnnn[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by kenyanoga(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2010
You have summarized it D-Blank. Well thought and well said.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by manblaaque(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
d golden rule 4me is dt it doesnt negatively affect my current relationshp, once dt starts 2b d case,i woulndt hesitate 2block her off.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by akbtunes: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2010
legendprac Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook?
« #8 on: October 26, 2010, 01:30 PM »

All my 'exes' r my friends on facebook,
Life is too sweet to be bothered by such things,

correct, we know ur type. "old flame never die" grin just a wall post away. o kare!
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Myne White, madam, am single, Just in case your loooking wink

No am not, lol,
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
i dont really buy d idea of keepin an ex. ur ex can easily lay u again evn though u r into a new relationship.

so, tell me wat happens 2 ur new partner if dat happens?

remember "ONCE A SOLDIER, ALWAYS A SOLDIER"

Personally, i wouldnt want my woman to keep her ex. let by-gone be by-gone
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Ranoscky(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
Whatever !!!
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by 190: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
I have just one of em and we never talk or comment and we avoid each other like satan and angels
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by Madukaele(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
I send ha message she ignore and if she decides to respond she goes strht to d ponit and ignores d rest. O got tired and kicked ha out. cheesy cheesy
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
you only do this when you want them to know your life is moving on better than theirs and want them to see what they have lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me / My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. / If Romance Section Was A Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.