Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? (2375 Views)

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by bigpriik: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
If you have that illusion that foriegn girls are easy to get than naija girls bro you may be wrong,view it from this angle, if you are an adherent follower of pickup artistry and dating coaches you will notice most of them if not all are foriegners from the west.

now ask yourself if foreign (white) women were easier to get why would their men invent pickup artistry (redpill)as in they go so far to study women's psychology and even write books and these books sell in millions,have you heard of Dan bacon,mystery,Angelo these men have become millionaires because the wrote books to unravel the mystery behind female attraction and those books are heavily consumed by their men,now why would you go so far and take years to study something that is easy to get?

most of the teachings we receive here by our great teachers like Charles nneji,ubunja,ilegend,harddon are all extracted from the book "mystery method" you can download it and see for yourself,this book were written by white men ,and yet you people say white women are easy to get smh.

my own take is this,its either you learn from how to attract women from pickup artistes or allow things happen naturally for you with multiple rejections by naija women.women are almost the same all over the world a human being is a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Team white woman cool
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by mebad(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
My personal experience. i have found it easier picking foreign ladies than my 9ja ladies. Reason being that they know for sure what they want and dont play coy. if a foreign lady she likes you, she wont play hard to get even if it is just a pure sexual attraction. I dont consider myself sleek with women but i pick them with high success ratio. Dont ask my body count as it is high
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by marvelous000: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sincerely speaking, the discrepancy between foreign women and naija women, is so unequivocally overt that i never thought anyone will put it to question. especially in this naija where women give green light, and a man makes move, and she end up treating her dog better than him in bide to form hard to get. I'm not even talking when she is indifferent.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
when i have serious issues to handle so i will now spend my whole day reading books and attending seminars on the right way to chase women? na waoh..men who spend their whole life concorting strategies on d right way to chase women dont really have any issues to face to face in dis world cos if they do they wont have tht time stressing demselves on how to chase woman.if the only problem u have in dis world is woman then bros u no get problem at all and u no deserve to complain.

3 Likes

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by bigpriik: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
marvelous000:
Sincerely speaking, the discrepancy between foreign women and naija women, is so unequivocally overt that i never thought anyone will put it to question. especially in this naija where women give green light, and a man makes move, and she end up treating her dog better than him in bide to form hard to get. I'm not even talking when she is indifferent.

I understand bro but I think it's a,human something women all over the world are like that confused.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by cooooooks(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Foreign women are women and human beings. There's no difference across races so...

Also, many foreign women will assume that you want to scam them.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Naija guys told themselves this after getting heartbroken by naija babes.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by MiVida(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
mebad:
My personal experience. i have found it easier picking foreign ladies than my 9ja ladies. Reason being that they know for sure what they want and dont play coy. if a foreign lady she likes you, she wont play hard to get even if it is just a pure sexual attraction. I dont consider myself sleek with women but i pick them with high success ratio. Dont ask my body count as it is high
A woman cannot say that here and get away with it. (the bolded)

You hear guys calling her names such as hoelosho n the rest... But a guy will always say it n everyone overlooks it as some normal shii..
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by nlPoster: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

First time i dated a woman outside of Nigeria, i had a culture shock for about a week. I was confused all thru. I needed to be patient & Re-learn everything i thought i knew about women.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by skywalker240(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
A foreing lady plays hard to get for 2 years when she knows deep down in her heart, she fancy you. ? I sincerely doubt

quote me
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2019
bigpriik:
If you have that illusion that foriegn girls are easy to get than naija girls bro you may be wrong,view it from this angle, if you are an adherent follower of pickup artistry and dating coaches you will notice most of them if not all are foriegners from the west.

now ask yourself if foreign (white) women were easier to get why would their men invent pickup artistry (redpill)as in they go so far to study women's psychology and even write books and these books sell in millions,have you heard of Dan bacon,mystery,Angelo these men have become millionaires because the wrote books to unravel the mystery behind female attraction and those books are heavily consumed by their men,now why would you go so far and take years to study something that is easy to get?

most of the teachings we receive here by our great teachers like Charles nneji,ubunja,ilegend,harddon are all extracted from the book "mystery method" you can download it and see for yourself,this book were written by white men ,and yet you people say white women are easy to get smh.

my own take is this,its either you learn from how to attract women from pickup artistes or allow things happen naturally for you with multiple rejections by naija women.women are almost the same all over the world a human being is a human being.

If you're not talking from experience then shut up.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Victornezzar: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2019
lefulefu:
when i have serious issues to handle so i will now spend my whole day reading books and attending seminars on the right way to chase women? na waoh..men who spend their whole life concorting strategies on d right way to chase women dont really have any issues to face to face in dis world cos if they do they wont have tht time stressing demselves on how to chase woman.if the only problem u have in dis world is woman then bros u no get problem at all and u no deserve to complain.
Spot on Bro

This section needz total cleansing
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by carter009(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Don't mind some of this Asslickers ,instead thinking of how to make more money and be successful
In life, all they know is to think on how to chase
Women.....
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by bigpriik: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

If you're not talking from experience then shut up.

must you insult people before passing your message across,you are on a public forum be civilized s.m.h.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Victornezzar:

Spot on Bro

This section needz total cleansing
on the cleansing aspect i totally agree with u.gudmorning over here my brother.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2019
carter009:
Don't mind some of this Asslickers ,instead thinking of how to make more money and be successful
Women.....
cheesy
carter009:
Women.....
iyam telling u.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by mebad(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
MiVida:
A woman cannot say that here and get away with it. (the bolded)

You hear guys calling her names such as hoelosho n the rest... But a guy will always say it n everyone overlooks it as some normal shii..

Double standard... more because of Hypocritical nature of we Nigerians. We attach too much importance to sex. Here, a woman will sleep with you and not even pick your calls again .
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by MiVida(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Childish women do that...
mebad:

Double standard... more because of Hypocritical nature of we Nigerians. We attach too much importance to sex. Here, a woman will sleep with you and not even pick your calls again .
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Victornezzar: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
lefulefu:
on the cleansing aspect i totally agree with u.gudmorning over here my brother.
how you doing bro
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by rebecka1983(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2019
bigpriik:

Of course they are. They are white loser men so they need to truck the girls :-)

But if You are a real man, you don't need that! And we white girls don't have so many real men to meet so we are happy when we get to meet one. At least I am. I'm so unhappy wit all cold white guys here.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by AstroOG: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Foreign girls are the best in everything tongue tongue

Blackivy27:
Naija guys told themselves this after getting heartbroken by naija babes.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
AstroOG:

Sure. And the guys?
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2019
AstroOG:

I hope you know, the blackivy whatever is not a Nigerian. undecided
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Blackivy27:
Sure. And the guys?
When we talk about foreign women, we are not about the likes Ghana women south African women or Kenya women.

Nigeria women are better than all these women.

When we talk about foreign women, we are talking about women from

Canada

Germany

United States

England

Spain

And Latinas
Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by STILESGANG: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2019
White girls are very easy to get.Their men dont have game that is why they use all this redpill/pickup nonsense.White women love good sex and attention although they also have their fair share of golddiggers
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by STILESGANG: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2019
rebecka1983:

Of course they are. They are white loser men so they need to truck the girls :-)

But if You are a real man, you don't need that! And we white girls don't have so many real men to meet so we are happy when we get to meet one. At least I am. I'm so unhappy wit all cold white guys here.
Yep notice most white men have no game.Guess it’s the society they grew up in.That is why majority resort to online dating
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by AstroOG: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2019
So

WorWorBoy2:

I hope you know, the blackivy whatever is not a Nigerian. undecided

Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2019
AstroOG:

So

So. Don't be stupid Nigga.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
When we talk about foreign women, we are not about the likes Ghana women south African women or Kenya women.

Canada

Germany

United States

England

Spain

And Latinas

Don't get it twisted.
Okay? I'll ask again. What about the guys?

Canada

Germany

United States

England

spain and Latinos.
Re: Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Canada

Germany

United States

England

Spain

And Latinas
Don't get it twisted.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says / What Is The Name Of this Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.