Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says (2388 Views)

Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / My Wife Is Too Dirty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Entayali: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
I came across this on Facebook, what's your take
"I got married 8 years back thou i wasnt fully ready den but because i was pregnant nd of course its a man I truly love den. But rite now my mind is out of d marriage. Y because of dirtyness. My husband is so lazy nd dirty to d entend dt i cant endure it anymore. U will ask me if i dont c it while we were dating of couse Yes it was very glearing because anytime i came visiting i will meet d house messy right from d living room to d kitchen nd to d bathroom. Fine am not d lazy type nd cleaning is not my problem even washing. But for d past 2 years now i cant stand it anymore i av 2 kids am taking care of nd i cant be taking care of u again. U r an adult pls grow up but my husband will not chnage. He can go a full day without having his bath. I stop washing his cloth because he did not appreciate it. Anytime he has money dts when he knows am not always washing d cloth clean so i stop washing his cloth totaly. He can put on same cloth for 3 good days nd d cloth will be smelling he wont mind. Anytime he not going out u will use God to beg him b4 he brush his teeth. Ive complained to d entendw dt its becoming a fight almost everyday at home. If i traveled for a week nd i open d door to d house d odors dt will weclcom me r not from dis planet. Am sick nd tired of all dis am growing up nd i dont av d strength to work like b4 nd again there is no much presently to take maid or any1 to help me out. If his life is on d floor he will step on it nd go his way so far he dis not need it at dt moment ones hes in need of it he will start scattering d whole house again. Pls advice me on what to do i dont like dirtyness. God knows am trying my best but am not happy in dis marriage again. Nd dis thing has been affecting our sex life. Am not always wet anytime we want to make love again i dont find him attractive anymore. Sorry for d long post"

1 Share

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Kriss216: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2022
You married a pig!

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by sweetonugbu: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala no de finish

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Godada(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022

Dialogue is what you need.

Not nagging.

Not pouting.

Not keeping malice.

It's sad that people in the name of falling in love fail to carry out due diligence.

Love is an emotion that cannot be trusted.

Doubt me go through nairaland romance section......guys and ladies eat breakfast served at heartbreak hotel.

Life experiences should teach that love is a fleeting emotion.

If the man is a reasonable man, he should work on his hygiene.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Bola146(f): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2022
lipsrsealed

I can only endure during courtship, if there is no changes, omo japa oooo undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2022
My niqqa up there said she married a pig. I wish he was wrong tho!

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by instinct57vm(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022
It’s dicy. Because if you involve family, this isn’t a complaint they will see as a big deal. Only few people who are outsiders can understand your pain.

The Easiest Advice:
If you’re capable, go rent an apartment and stay away for sometime. If he isn’t bothered to adjust still, then you can call it off. Your metal Health and Happiness matter.
There are many things people overlook while getting carried away with the euphoria of getting married. It’s sad really because people don’t get better in marriage, they get worse.

The Realistic Advice:
That said, we haven’t heard from your husband, he’s not here to defend himself. Sometimes you women benchmark your spouse with someone in your past, someone you just met or spouses of other people forgetting that marriage is all about tolerance if you wana stay married, there’s always something you won’t like about your spouse.

Lastly, HOW you correct a man matters alot, if your approach is condescending and tramples on his ego, you won’t get any result! If your approach is mild, calm and plea, you will get a man to do unimaginable things believe me.

Feel free to take any of my advice. I have analyzed it thoroughly for you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by saintjimos(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2022
May we never experience such

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by mystery22: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2022
A very bad habit,but people like this don't change

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by magnum247: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some people will think that she's exaggerating but I can relate to all she said. All I can say is that she has tried to put up with it for so long, it has become her cross, may God give her the strength to keep going for the sake of the kids

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Divoc19(f): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is her package let her continue to manage it. Life is filled with ups and downs.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Sonnobax15(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Thought marriage is supposed to be for better for worse lipsrsealed

Why she cor dey complain undecided. She don enter she don enter already.....
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by ProfessorAlex: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your husband is dirty and untidy, so your Facebook friends will do what exactly for you?
What a demented clout chasing sociopath. Hocus Pocus

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Franktom247(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
What did i just read omo X 1 MILLION
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Iamicekid(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
You see why I don’t believe in 9ja girls, they will cope with anything and give u there fake side all just for them to have the ring then switch later to the real them in marriage, I hate dirty guys too but why not tell him how u dislike all that during courtship and let him change and if he doesn’t then u leave the relationship, but no u can’t cause u are too desperate to get the ring

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by FirmTR(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by dan9ice(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
You done marry "DBN" Dirty By Nature
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Boogyman557: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Em never WISE UP b dat

waiting ur husband need na WEED..

try de COOK em FOOD wit WEED

u go see ur husband go bcome correct G

na u go THANK me later

WTF MAN
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Entayali:
He can put on same cloth for 3 good days nd d cloth will be smelling he wont mind. Anytime he not going out u will use God to beg him b4 he brush his teeth. Ive complained to d entendw dt its becoming a fight almost everyday at home. If i traveled for a week nd i open d door to d house d odors dt will weclcom me r not from dis planet. Am sick nd tired of all dis am growing up nd i dont av d strength to work like b4 nd again there is no much presently to take maid or any1 to help me out. If his life is on d floor he will step on it nd go his way so far he dis not need it at dt moment ones hes in need of it he will start scattering d whole house again. Pls advice me on what to do i dont like dirtyness. God knows am trying my best but am not happy in dis marriage again. Nd dis thing has been affecting our sex life. Am not always wet anytime we want to make love again i dont find him attractive anymore. Sorry for d long post"
A possible reason for such behavior is mental illness. He may have been living with it from even before you met him. How is your husband's self esteem?? undecided
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
magnum247:
Some people will think that she's exaggerating but I can relate to all she said. All I can say is that she has tried to put up with it for so long, it has become her cross, may God give her the strength to keep going for the sake of the kids
If you are currently experiencing such, consider seeking mental health counseling for the partner affected. undecided
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Lordmech: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Madam... Na Una way.. he is broke and now he is dirty n untidy...

The true is that... You are a bad wife.
What is your job?

U re suppose to cover and make him beta.... I also believe you dirty as well..

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Irupetepete: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pig redpiller
Re: "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says by Mophor: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Issokay!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You / The Right Decision? / The Spy Who Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.