Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. (49811 Views)

Married Woman Stuck While Cheating With Her Boyfriend – VIDEO / Reason Why Married Men Die While Cheating / Why Do Some Ladies Pick Calls While Bleeping??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Someone made a comment on a Nairaland post about a girl he was sleeping with during NYSC, as she was on call with her fiance saying "I miss you". Why do some guys and girls pick their partners call while cheating & having sex with another person? Some do that while having sex.....

Stop cheating!!!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
both of them present during the call do not value each other

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
which question op dey ask so

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by lagosminded: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
pocohantas

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Cause they dont love the patner. Simple.
cheating is a guilty affair, to pick up the phone while doing it is just pure selfcentered idiocy.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by carter009(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol, but is not good at all..
aishaemeka:
Someone made a comment on a Nairaland post about a girl he was sleeping with during NYSC, as she was on call with her fiance saying "I miss you". Why do some guys and girls pick their partners call while cheating & having sex with another person? Some do that while having sex.....

Stop cheating!!!

Ni ba na so magana!! Ni mukeso kauna dei-dei

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blakjewelry:
both of them present during the call do not value each other
gbam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Somebody don do op shege be dat grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by BarrElChapo(m): 3:51am On Sep 02, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2019
It is the thrill

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:

Stop cheating!!!
i once saw a vid the gal was receiving anointing but said she was on okada

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by ekitimanalways(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2019
cheesy
Tina26:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by respect80(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea not to pick your calls.
Who knows, the other partner could also be having sex when he/she decided to make the call.

In summary, it's good to always pick your calls cos someone might just be needing an urgent help. cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by AstroOG: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
sad sad

Blackivy27:
Cause they dont love the patner. Simple.
cheating is a guilty affair, to pick up the phone while doing it is just pure selfcentered idiocy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
AstroOG:
sad sad

Are you guilty?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by AstroOG: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Have always been guilty undecided undecided

Blackivy27:
Are you guilty?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
AstroOG:

And you are proud to state it? angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
AstroOG:

Whats up with the moniker. Isnt it AstroG Not AstroOG?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by AstroOG: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anyone can serve cool cool

quote author=Blackivy27 post=81854954] Whats up with the moniker. Isnt it AstroG Not AstroOG?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by AstroOG: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
100.1%

Blackivy27:
And you are proud to state it? angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
AstroOG:
100.1%

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by BareFacedLies(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tina26:

There's nothing sweeter than fuçking a lady while she's on a call from her partner grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by showafrica(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
BareFacedLies:

There's mothing sweeter than fuçking a lady while she's on a call from her partner grin

Yea, evil leads all the way. I stil don't know why cheating is sweeter than having it whole. That's to tell you the rate of evil in the land. A wife will be sleeping with another man and enjoying the sex to the fullest but when she is caught and left to be with the man, the urge dies. Same thing with girl friends and boy friends. What I will never do is to sleep with another person's wife, no matter the temptation and urge.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol lala brought this topic to front page shocked, lala want to see many comments on this topic, bad lala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by vixpal: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
aisha emeka... What a moniker ❤️������⚽��️��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by BizBayo: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Not reasonable though... And why cheat sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Kentura(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
busty latina fvcks step brother while on call with boyfriend..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's a crazy world.From experience,
Naija/black gals cheat and pretend as if all is well with the marriage/relationship while the average foreign babe will come out clean and tell you where you are missing it in the bedroom and if you don't amend , She cheats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
I showed this post to the receptionist at the bank and she transferred 250 thousand naira to my account. Thank you very much Nairaland. God bless you for this educative and relevant piece

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Soulseeker01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
He said yab, do u now feel like hanging urself

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.