Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,535 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Never Be A Second Choice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Be A Second Choice! (913 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
If there is anything in the whole wide world that can turn a full grown lion into a domestic cat, it’s love. Sometimes our feelings humble us and make us sometimes accept things that ordinarily we would not accept under any condition. It is fine, it is part of the sacrifices we make for the ones we hold precious to our heart.

However, no matter how love throws you around, never let it throw you into being someone’s second choice. Never let yourself stoop too low to accepting to play the side choice, except you do not value or respect yourself that much. The thing about being a second choice is that it puts you in a cycle where they can always treat you as they please, trample on you, walk away and then later come back to meet you at same point they left you then the cycle starts again.

If you you are in love and you are giving your all to make it flourish, insist on being the priority and the only option available. Insist on get back what you are giving and make sure you are loved equally. You deserve that much, you and only you!

Source: http://flipmemes.com/2019/09/01/never-be-a-second-choice/

Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Just the simple truth.
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Mryacks: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sadly most people (males/females) always have that second choice option as a safe settle when things go wrong with option A...But I agree with you, it's not wuse2 to keep waiting around as an option for anybody especially when it's damn obvious..
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by doris4u(f): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
One should also make sure to be open to dating other people to avoid stories that touches the heart. Even the option A can be replaced with option B
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
If only people can stick to one partner.

I would like to have Bollywood kinda love.

today's relationship really sucks.
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mryacks:
Sadly most people (males/females) always have that second choice option as a safe settle when things go wrong with option A...But I agree with you, it's not wuse2 to keep waiting around as an option for anybody especially when it's damn obvious..
I don't get the wuse 2 part
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by carter009(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maybe he wanted to to say wise.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Very true.
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
carter009:
Maybe he wanted to to say wise.
Maybe
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is more than an advice, it is a clarion call to all loving men and women out there . You are not loved as a second choice, you are just a temporary emotional pain relief.
She yelled at local man on the phone one day, told local man never to call in the morning and wished local man birthday on her ex's (true love)birth date some other day. After she was deflowered and pictures of her kissing and hugging were littered all over her Instagram page, local man wanted her more. A person who is the second option sees his crush (girlfriend in his mind) as some kind of goddess or Queen, Local man felt the greatest infatuation he has ever experienced for her. Local man stalked her social media outlets randomly like he was refreshing livescore.in when one game was yet to be completed in a betting slip of 10,000,000 naira with an option to cashout.

One morning, local man woke up to notice that her boyfriend's pictures were gone on her page. Local man sipped his dry gin ,sent her a WhatsApp message and began acting as an emotional pain relief tablet, a position in her life he still holds as he types this.

Local man wants to become something in life and make a good name for himself. Local man wishes he will get over her someday.

There's still a pinch of hope for local man and it resides in his playground. Local man is blessed with a good game and endowed with a huge weapon to tame any feminine thing of human specie. If only he could slide it through the vacuum between her thighs , she would moan to the top of Everest and register his name as the first choice. While he languishes in despair, he awaits the day of the mighty game.
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Mryacks: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Heheheh.... sorry, typo error. "It's not wise to keep waiting around........"
Re: Never Be A Second Choice! by Mryacks: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Maybe

Yes guys, you are all correct... I meant to write Wise

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Contestant, Face Of Ebony Nigeria Contest - Moyosore / The Box. Nothing But The Title Men / An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.