Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" (35006 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Apeshy101(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
"I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" What Does it Mean When A Lady Says This?

My friend has been down since yesterday.

He was talking over the phone with his girlfriend friend, in the course of the discussion, he chipped in marriage to the girl.

The girl stylishly told him "she was not ready to suffer a second time".

They both laughed over it then.

Both the guy and babe are from poor backgrounds but the guy is gradually hitting it steadily recently (though he has kept this from the girl)

I don't even know put this to the guy as he seams hurt by the statement.

Me: "It's nothing, just a way to "ginger" you to hustle or you want make she come your house come suffer"?

Guy is seeing things from a different angle.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Blakjewelry(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
it depends on what he said that triggered that response

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
The girl is just being truthful. She grew up poor and she wants to have a better life. Can't be drinking garri at home and still continue in her husband's house. We are praying for progress not stagnation. sad

357 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by xendra: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
what is there to be feeling down about? that's why many end up marrying pretenders as they well deserve. las las na woman go still chop him money. let him be feeling down � mr downer

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by farady(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
what is there to be feeling down about? that's why many end up marrying pretenders as they well deserve. las las na woman go still chop him money. let him be feeling down � mr downer

Very harsh. Show little care

14 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Apeshy101(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Blakjewelry:
it depends on what he said that triggered that response

There is a job opening in Port Harcourt that was sent to the girl, she is currently in Jos while my guy is Enugu.

Being out of convenience for her, she sent the opening to him and urged him to apply.

My guy turned down the offer politely, complimenting her

Guy: "...thanks sweetheart, you will make a good wife, can't wait to wake up next to you for the rest of my life..."

Girl: lol, thanks, not ready for marriage Sha...

Guy: What if I'm ready?..

Girl: even you know say you never ready come 2021

Guy: what if I tell you that it's today we are gonna marry?

Girl: Lol. I'm not ready to suffer a second time beko...

That's how the conversation went, I rephrased most of the sentences as I can't remember all exact words.

NB: I heard all the conversations, he was playing music through Bluetooth from his phone connected to the home theater when the call came in.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Apeshy101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
I will send him the link of this thread. He is not a nairaland though

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by sexy74(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Apeshy101:

He was talking over the phone with his girlfriend friend, in the course of the discussion, he chipped in marriage to the girl.

Both the guy and babe are from poor backgrounds but the guy is gradually hitting it steadily recently (though he has kept this from the girl)

Me: "It's nothing, just a way to "ginger" you to hustle or you want make she come your house come suffer"?

The guy should be dating the babe with his eyes wide open now, if not he will have e himself to blame .

14 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Apeshy101(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
One of the reasons I dislike some Nigerians. Couples be hiding shitt from each other. If he's having a steady income, isn't he supposed to tell her since he sees himself spending his life with her? Its one of the things that increases his chances of marrying her. undecided

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
The girl is just being real, the fact that she tried to help the guy with a job shows she cares. But then reality is different from fantasy!

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Auladimeji(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is he happy the way he's suffering? Abegi? Let say the truth,no one love suffering

28 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Auladimeji:
Is he happy the way he's suffering?
Abegi? Let say the truth,no one love suffering
Oh well, in this part of the world, a woman is expected to "suffer" with her man as a proof of love. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by DrayZee: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
One of the reasons I dislike some Nigerians. Couples be hiding shitt from each other. If he's having a steady income, isn't he supposed to tell her since he sees himself spending his life with her? Its one of the things that increases his chances of marrying her. undecided
He's still growing. He can't be talking anyhow just because some minor amounts recently started coming his way.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Apeshy101:

Her parents are/were poor, she wants to marry a richer man.

Now the question is apart from looking for a richer mate, what is she doing to climb out of poverty?

Apart from money, what else is she looking for in a man?

Does she love her current boyfriend and wishes he makes more money (hence the non-readiness of marriage) or is she using him to cure her kongi till the rich man comes along?

You sorry your friend needs to find the true answers to these questions before he opens up on his finances to the girl.

He doesn't need a fair weather wife on the journey of marriage.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nipeks(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
She's being real with you.

She's saying she cannot struggle with you. She can only enjoy your sweat.

She's not going to feel any guilt when she dumps your struggling sorry ass for another made man if the opportunity arise.
After all, she's been keeping it real with you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Apeshy101(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by vikithor(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2019
learn how to drive,call or WhatsApp from contacts below
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Kylekent59: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Why would the man be downed because of what the babe told him?

Well, it only means one thing.

"She had been fooled before and doesn't wanna get fooled again"

There are many examples ooo, let me just give one.

Now it's time for sex, she says to the guy to put on the condom. He puts it on, now she has seen he puts it on, she faces the bed posing for doggy style.

As she was posing for doggy, not knowing the guy rolled out the condom immediately , he inserts his cock into her, he keeps digging and shouting "it is tight", the mumu fool is busy enjoying it saying,"push hader, keep digging"

After 3 mins, he ejaculates inside her, after he's done, relax.

As she faces up, she sees that the condom is on the floor, she picks it up and sees that there is no semen inside.

She shouted, "you have killed me"

If you are a girl and you have just read the above, better start missionary style. Make sure you see as he is digging with your eyes to be sure you are safe.

*Advice oooo

8 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by mumumugu(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
the worst thing is for two financially poor persons to bring forth s child to this world without training him.

the girl is being honest.

either she first makes money before marriage or she marries s rich man or no marriage. haba, it is not only about love.pity the poor child

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by loswhite(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
The girl is just being truthful. She grew up poor and she wants to have a better life. Can't be drinking garri at home and still continue in her husband's house. We are praying for progress not stagnation. sad
Who is responsible for her poverty? Is relationship poverty alleviation? It is up to her to work hard and not expect that marriage will take her away from poverty.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by loswhite(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
xendra:
are you handicap? Las las who go chop ur money? Are you incapable of thinking how to generate your own money?

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by loswhite(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2019
Ariza:
Oh well, in this part of the world, a woman is expected to "suffer" with her man as a proof of love. cheesy
The way you men reason in Africa is so backward... Who is asking a woman to suffer? Is a woman handicap? Is a woman amputee? A woman is the head of European bank that same woman was former head of IMF... In other parts of the world no women work hard and build the dream they want for themselves... Oga you can use your money to buy women if you like

11 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by xendra: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
loswhite:
are you handicap? Las las who go chop ur money? Are you incapable of thinking how to generate your own money?
go and rest! las las na so e suppose to be, no be me do am like that. even though I get I go still chop my husband own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Alexaonfleek: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
You got your answer from the conversation
The girl maybe grew up in want,her family never had enough to eat,so maybe that's why the girl is saying that she doesn't want to suffer again.

However,this doesn't mean she should sit down and wait for a rich man to marry her off,aunty should get something doing too do that her children can enjoy way more than she did

Tell your friend to hustle too,so that she will not suffer again wink

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by sanemind4(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
it means you no get money
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by tstx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by SultanOfPuna: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ffr
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by lyriclekidd(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tell her to fvck off grin
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
She did no wrong.. She wants them both to be comfortable before getting married.. Nothing bad there to me. Maybe the presentation wasn't the perfect one, but Aside that, I see nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Rapmoney(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Both you and your friend need jobs so that both of you can concentrate or dwell on things that are more worthwhile and relevant than stuffs like this.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by SarkinYarki: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Two people from similarly poor background should never marry because they will only be duplicating poverty ...Naturally every man and should arrive to marry upwards because by Nature man is a hypergamist

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Big Day / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.