Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men (2643 Views)

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man / Do Women Mind Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by fraspree(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t know if this is a fact but someone has made this statement about dating older ladies, and he said;

“My preference for older ladies started when I was admitted in the hospital after I had an accident in 2007, some of the nurses who were really older than me were really caring, they took care of me and that was how preference for older ladies started.

In fact it made me a centre of attraction to sugar mummies, I used to prefer ladies 1 – 5 years older than I was but instead the women I attract are 10 – 20 years older. Like the say you attract what you think, and that was how I lost interest in younger women.

In all my experiences, I have come to discover that the much deeper in love a sugar mummy is, the more likely she would be behaving childishly, and they behave more childlike than a teenage girl who is new to love. Some of them demand your attention and affection just like a younger lady would, while some of them don’t mind displaying love scene in public with their younger lovers when they are carried away...Read more
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t know if this is a fact but someone has made this statement about dating older ladies, and he said;
“My preference for older ladies started when I was admitted in the hospital after I had an accident in 2007, some of the nurses who were really older than me were really caring, they took care of me and that was how preference for older ladies started.
In fact it made me a centre of attraction to sugar mummies, I used to prefer ladies 1 – 5 years older than I was but instead the women I attract are 10 – 20 years older. Like the say you attract what you think, and that was how I lost interest in younger women.
In all my experiences, I have come to discover that the much deeper in love a sugar mummy is, the more likely she would be behaving childishly, and they behave more childlike than a teenage girl who is new to love. Some of them demand your attention and affection just like a younger lady would, while some of them don’t mind displaying love scene in public with their younger lovers when they are carried away.
I have come across a woman who will never tolerate a single slap from her husband; she had actually called police on him the day he slapped her, but her young lover has once beaten the crap out of her and she kept it secret, instead she tried to win him back with gifts”.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by carter009(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
I swear bro....
fraspree:

In all my experiences, I have come to discover that the much deeper in love a sugar mummy is, the more likely she would be behaving childishly, and they behave more childlike than a teenage girl who is new to love. Some of them demand your attention and affection just like a younger lady would, while some of them don’t mind displaying love scene in public with their younger lovers when they are carried away...Read more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by Thejustw14(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
The answer is in the topic.:!!:. "when they are in love" .:!!:.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by tidalstorm(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
....and they can be jealous!! you no get right to talk to any other girl, they must to question you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by IceColdVeins(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
I know what you did there
MariaLavina:
In all my experiences, I have come to discover that the much deeper in love a sugar mummy is, the more likely she would be behaving childishly, and they behave more childlike than a teenage girl who is new to love. Some of them demand your attention and affection just like a younger lady would, while some of them don’t mind displaying love scene in public with their younger lovers when they are carried away.
I have come across a woman who will never tolerate a single slap from her husband; she had actually called police on him the day he slapped her, but her young lover has once beaten the crap out of her and she kept it secret, instead she tried to win him back with gifts”.

Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I know what you did there
grin grin

I don't take alcoholic drinks though. cry
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by mytime24(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Julliet looking her romeo embarassed
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by carter009(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
What of Romeo looking for Juliet?
mytime24:
Julliet looking her romeo embarassed
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by mytime24(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
carter009:
What of Romeo looking for Juliet?
Romeo must b #big god wink
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
A young lover makes them feel young. Thats the effect of youth.
Re: Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men by fraspree(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
A young lover makes them feel young. Thats the effect of youth.
I thought as much, thats really true, the effect of feeling young again is wanting to go all back younger than the age expected.

(1) (Reply)

Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them / Gate Keepers Of Sex / What Does A Woman Mean With This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.