Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them (2635 Views)

21 Things Married Women Must Not Do With Other Men / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / 5 Things Married Men Should Avoid After Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by ReddishTv(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Marriage is supposed to be a happy union between a man and his wife. It is a union between two persons that have agreed to spend the rest of their lives together, and it is witnessed and blessed by God, the parents of the couple, relatives and well wishers. It doesn’t just end there actually. Marriages are bound to experience rocky moments and tensed up situations, most times, caused by the wife. There are some Irritating and annoying things some married women do in marriages that may force their husbands to cheat on them.

In marriages, there is the general assertion that women are the highest cheaters. However, if a married women keeps doing the annoying things that would soon be listed below, her husband may likely cheat on her with someone else.
1. Always Nags And Complain
One thing most men (if not all) hate, is a nagging wife. Nagging is very popular with women, as they know it is their secret weapon to get on the nerves of their husbands.

Women nag about a lot of things, including lack of money, no time, no food, no care and all, but they forget that the man is working himself out everyday, trying his best to see that he provides his wife and family with all the basic and good things of life. When he returns home to get a little rest, what does his wife offer him? Shouting and complaints.
2. Any Form Of Insult And Abuse
Any form of insult, either verbally, mentally or psychologically, can be thrown by a woman on her husband. Most women like to insult, and would do so to their husbands at the slightest provocation, forgetting that he is the man and head of the house. A man would cheat on you if you constantly abuse him verbally.

Abuses can range from using derogatory words like ‘Useless man’, ‘broke fool’, ‘Good for nothing husband’ at the slightest misunderstanding. These words kill your man internally and makes him sad. When he goes out to work and is showered with the slightest form of attention by a female colleague, he might be tempted to try something different and exciting with her.
3. Not Shaving The Other Room
As a woman, you should ask yourself, is your other room clean enough? Is it very bushy, like the Amazon forest, or is it neat and clean? Many women think it is only men that are supposed to shave their engine, however, the sight of a woman’s other room might be a huge turn off for the husband, who may likely go somewhere else in search of something clean and neat.

The hair there may even change colour, from black to Grey. Men hate these kinds of dirty appearance and may cheat on their wives if something urgent and drastic is not done about it.

4. Starving Him In The Other Room
If you constantly deprive your husband of something as vital as intimacy, don’t act shocked or surprised when you hear that he has gone out to cheat. When you don’t give him something he wants and has a right to, he would most certainly go get it somewhere else. Understand that intimacy is one of the essential parts of marriage, and it should not be denied or withheld from any partner.

5. Cheating On Him
One golden rule in your marriage as a woman is – Never cheat on your man. Forget all the reasons above, if a man has a loyal and faithful wife, even if she does all the above, he may still find it hard to cheat. However, if you cheat on your man, you have officially given him the license to flirt and do as he pleases with other women.

It is better to avoid this situation of revenge by never cheating on your husband. The repercussions for the marriage will not be pleasant.

6. Poor Physical Hygiene
This is very popular amongst women that are newly married. While they were spinsters, they may exhibit very clean and appealing mode of dressing and behavior. However, once they get married, they immediately drop the pretence and start to live their normal and dirty life.

They would start tying wrappers around the house, forgetting that their husbands are human beings too that relish an appealing woman. Do not be surprised if your husband cheats on you after you start displaying these attitudes.

Dear women, let’s do a little survey. Imagine you discover that your husband has been a cheat and a notorious flirt, how would you react? Would you cheat on him or leave everything to God?

Opinion " Ladies should really watch out for this things
Guys kindly comment if there's anything left out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by visiondee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
@OP, add most times if they do little things in the house, they forget all what the man had been doing, tagging him not doing at all

2.They believe once legally married, they can do anyhow to the man while feeling or saying sorry is out of their book

3. Many drops most of their acts they put up in courtship that makes the man to be happy and wants to sticks to them immediately they gets married.

4. Many of them see men as stone without emotion who can't be emotionally down sometimes, without showing him empathy but are expecting him to show them even when he's rock bottom "hence why men dies faster"

5. Many of them uses the man's weakness and openness against him during misunderstanding "hence why men keeps secrets later in the marriage "

Make I stop here, but I keep saying this, if you can give a man what he wants and give him peace, it is a foolish man that won't give you his world in return.

abeg na car and real estate I dey sell ooo, patronise me for juicy offers and can help you sell your vehicles or properties ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by dorin27(f): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
If he wants to cheat, he will. whether you do the above listed or not.

5 Likes

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by SmartProf(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Forget those rules...most people cheat because they are paying more attention to what they are MISSING rather than what they HAVE.

5 Likes

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by visiondee(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
this is where many of the ladies gets men wrong. Men are also emotional but so good in bottling all up. Some men sees cheating and excessive drinking as escape route from the heat in the marriage while still keeping their sanity, while at the end they normally feel so terrible. Though some are chronic cheaters that no matter what, they will still do it.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Not correct, most married men don't like cheating.
If you are not a man you can not understand.

dorin27:
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
You have said it. I am sure you are a married man, or you have a very close friend who is married
visiondee:
this is where many of the ladies gets men wrong. Men are also emotional but so good in bottling all up. Some men sees cheating and excessive drinking as escape route from the heat in the marriage while still keeping their sanity, while at the end they normally feel so terrible. Though some are chronic cheaters that no matter what, they will still do it.
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by visiondee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
You have said it. I am sure you are a married man, or you have a very close friend who is married
grin Experience is the best teacher.... I case my rest
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by goodmorning40: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
A cheater will always have excuses to cheat there is no formular around it.

Its all in the mind
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by dorin27(f): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Not correct, most married men don't like cheating.
If you are not a man you can not understand.

I am not a man. So, I cannot understand.
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by dorin27(f): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
visiondee:
I was referring to the bolded
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by virginprincess(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Forget all this nonsense you wrote, a man that will cheat will cheat no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by nneka97224: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
:Not correction, most marriage women don't like cheating.If you are not a wowoman you can not understand.I am not a wowoman. So, I cannot understand.
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by Liposure: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Well nagging is normal thing for women

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by fati2001(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
this is just an excuse. .

. A CHEAT WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEAT.

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Whoever made diz WRITE UP is mentally fit to lead Nigeria.
I can modify the TOPIC by saying;
THINGS wives do that make their Husbands lose interest in them.
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Well,OP you did your research well,no doubt.
In my own opinion,I think a marriage can still stand the test of time without those factors you highlighted up there coming into play.But that can only be real in genuine christian homes.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by femi4: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
@OP, add most times if they do little things in the house, they forget all what the man had been doing, tagging him not doing at all

2.They believe once legally married, they can do anyhow to the man while feeling or saying sorry is out of their book

3. Many drops most of their acts they put up in courtship that makes the man to be happy and wants to sticks to them immediately they gets married.

4. Many of them see men as stone without emotion who can't be emotionally down sometimes, without showing him empathy but are expecting him to show them even when he's rock bottom "hence why men dies faster"

5. Many of them uses the man's weakness and openness against him during misunderstanding "hence why men keeps secrets later in the marriage "

Make I stop here, but I keep saying this, if you can give a man what he wants and give him peace, it is a foolish man that won't give you his world in return.

abeg na car and real estate I dey sell ooo, patronise me for juicy offers and can help you sell your vehicles or properties ASAP
You are really struggling with your woman to put up such epistle
Re: Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them by visiondee(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
femi4:
You are really struggling with your woman to put up such epistle
you can't say that, because you don't know me, you are perfectly wrong. I'm married and also have married friends. being married even if you are not going through anything, you add other people's experience to your arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Why I Won't Remain Bachelor 4ever? / Why Are Women So Fake? / A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.