Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income (18417 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by favour32(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:
$40,000,000 X 359=14,360,000,000

It can never be well with GEJ and PDP

Jewellery alone! smh...
Oooo do you think the looting of the treasury is ended as Buhari's government is in place right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
EFCC return her jewelries! Aisha has more gold than her so why all this victimization? sad
Some ladies that have never held any political appointment has lots of diamonds via their husbands or sugar daddies and magu is still making noise.

Bring her to court if u think she is guilty of corruption and not this. It's becoming stale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by alphaNomega: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
How come UK is shielding this woman. Later they would say africa is corrupt

It's called diplomacy, a PITA if you ask me.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by bankylan: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Jewellery alone! smh...

You must be an idiot to believe she spent 14b on jewelries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by alphaNomega: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
ainas247:
cool Nigeria law should be completely changed...
Most of the politicians are fighting for positions
because of their self-interest alone.

Rank your website fast on Google
get more traffic

If you were to be made a politician today you would also fight for your self-interest.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by HacheNoire: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
bankylan:

You must be an idiot to believe she spent 14b on jewelries.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
.....but some bastards who their future along with the future of their unborn kids have been stolen will strongly disagree!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by alphaNomega: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
EFCC return her jewelries! Aisha has more gold than her so why all this victimization? sad

I agree with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Jewellery alone! smh...
A very big Amen

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by alphaNomega: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
And yet they don't want people ventures into yahoo after eating into their future

Honestly man, there is no moral justification to steal from somebody else just because your leaders are stealing from you and you call it "yahoo"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
HeWrites:

https://leakers.ng/news/1576-efcc-insists-diezanis-40m-jewellery-gold-iphone-beyond-income/

Madame Alison Maduekwe was north millions of dollars for working as a top executive in a number of oil firms for decades.

Also as a minister for petroleum, She would receive an unprecedented number of gifts and many groups lobbying for several oil conglomerates around the world would dish out very expensive gifts for her just to seek Favor.

All she has was gifts, simple. grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by mvem(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari Abba Kyari's EFCC? They only know how to fight PDP members, ans leave Gandollars, Babachair Lawal, etc.

The good thing is APC's government will end in less than 4 years. We are patiently waiting
are they not thesame... People talk as if any of them are saints

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by nerorex01: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thieves chasing a thief.

Acquiring the forfeited property and do what with it ?

Just like re-looting Abacha's loot … A P C (riminals)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
What about Tifnubu $35 million dollar private jet? Where is EFCC when he is flying it around the world-is not not above his income

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Jewellery alone! smh...

Baru has once signed a 25 billion dollar oil contract under NNPC while buhari was on a sick bed in Europe. He forged buharis signature n till date blind people like u are hiding ur face from that fact.

Alison Madueke received gifts. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
How come UK is shielding this woman. Later they would say africa is corrupt

The U.K. aren't stupid like the government in power. Once u wake up to witch hunt their citizen, they will come to their protection.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackboy:
If EFCC is using this as a standard Buratai's houses in Dubai should be siezed and many civil servants properties will be siezed and their children schools investigated
99% of the politicians will have their properties seized in the corruption capital of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
kereman1:
Mr bullion van wat do u have to say about this??

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
its possible they could be hers, Diezani was not poor before she became petroleum minister.

Someone who was Transport Minister
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
President of Opec
Petroleum minister

Apart from that her Husband is a former governor of Imo and Abia state.

To me Efcc's protocol of arresting, ransacking and seiziing your assets without yet any evidence or case against you is bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=alphaNomega post=81854399]

Honestly man, there is no moral justification to steal from somebody else just because your leaders are stealing from you and you call it "yahoo"[/quote ] not that, just trying to say a case a bigger thief fighting crime against the smaller thief, maybe they don't want the masses compete with them. Weird Nigeria
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
So you are telling me that tomorrow if an opposition party comes into power, they should just use the Efcc to ransack tinubus house and assets and he is declared guilty until proven innocent, just because he has money, its not right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Jewellery alone! smh...
hahahahaha, let's don't conclude yet, you know the law court has not found her guilty yet.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Madame Alison Maduekwe was north millions of dollars for working as a top executive in a number of oil firms for decades.

Also as a minister for petroleum, She would receive an unprecedented number of gifts and many groups lobbying for several oil conglomerates around the world would dish out very expensive gifts for her just to seek Favor.

All she has was gifts, simple. grin
That is bribery-as a civil servant it is illegal to receive gifts. Corruption is so entrenched that it is seen as normal in the corruption capital of the world
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:
its possible they could be hers, Diezani was not poor before she became petroleum minister.

Someone who was Transport Minister
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
President of Opec
Petroleum minister

Apart from that her Husband is a former governor of Imo and Abhi state.

To me Efcc's protocol of arresting, ransacking and seiziing your assets without yet any evidence or case against you is bad
What is the salary of those positions?Why do low I.Q clowns like you defend corruption. Angela Merkel does not have $14 million in Jewelry and she runs a $3.6 thrillion dollar economy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
HacheNoire:

Jewellery alone! smh...

First female OPEC PRESIDENT, Daft, try to know more about people, she wanted to come to Nigeria, your same federal government stopped her from coming, daft, zombie... upon all the lies on Jonathan and co, one of them suppose don Dey jail na, but none, lies lies lies, you able bodied man like you can’t read between the lines

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by HacheNoire: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
tegrianonigltd:

First female OPEC PRESIDENT, Daft, try to know more about people, she wanted to come to Nigeria, your same federal government stopped her from coming, daft, zombie... upon all the lies on Jonathan and co, one of them suppose don Dey jail na, but none, lies lies lies, you able bodied man like you can’t read between the lines
[/s]
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

What is the salary of those positions?Why do low I.Q clowns like you defend corruption. Angela Merkel does not have $14 million in Jewelery and she runs a $3.6 thrillion dollar economy
Clown i said its possible i could be hers.

Clown i know you are an illiterate and you don't know what the word "could" means

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

Clown i said its possible i could be hers.

Clown i know you are an illiterate and you don't know what the word "could" means
I know the salary of a Director in Shell. And there is no way she could afford it low I.Q clown, without it being proceeds of corruption and bribery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / Oshiomhole's Wife Iara, Stuns In Native Attire (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber Car Snatcher Arrested In Ogun State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.