Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income (18412 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I know the salary of a Director in Shell. And there is no way she could afford it low I.Q clown, without it being proceeds of corruption and bribery.
Bigger Low I.Q clown, someone with this portfolio is not poor,
Someone who was Transport Minister
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
President of Opec
Petroleum minister

Apart from that her Husband is a former governor of Imo and Abia state.

There's an element of possibily that it could be hers, and there are elements of possibilities that it was acquired with proceeds of corruption
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

Bigger Low I.Q clown, someone with this portfolio is not poor,
Someone who was Transport Minister
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
President of Opec
Petroleum minister

Apart from that her Husband is a former governor of Imo and Abia state.

There's an element of possibily that it could be hers, and there are elements of possibilities that it was acquired with proceeds of corruption
Low I.Q clown what is the salary of President of OPEC,Petroluem Minister and Governor of Imo? This are public roles not private sector roles.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Low I.Q clown what is the salary of President of OPEC,Petroluem Minister and Governor of Imo? This are public roles not private sector roles.
what is the salary of Tinubu that gave him money to acquire a private jet?

Over low I.Q clown

mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Cocolatti(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
sherif4owo:

are you defending Diezani?
Are you defending Buratai?
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

what is the salary of Tinubu that gave him money to acquire a private jet?

Over low I.Q clown

mumu
Tifnubu is a former drug baron in Chicago,USA. And also collect 10% of Lagos state internal generated revenue through Alpha beta and owns the toll gates that taxes Lagos slaves through Lekki Concession Company owned jointly with his busines partner Lebanese Chaugory and gave himself the best pension in the world.

Diezani was only a Director in Shell for 1 and a half years before she was appointed. And Directors in Shell make $750k to $1.5 million dollars in Nigeria. It still does not explain how she was able to afford the jewelery after tax, when the highest tax bracket is 25% in Nigeria low I.Q clown

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
virginboy1:
Nowadays, You'll Walk Into A Boutique And See Your annual income Salary Boldly Written On A Pair Of Shoes embarassed*

Corrected cry
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by madenigga(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Tifnubu is a former drug baron in Chicago,USA. And also collect 10% of Lagos state internal generated revenue through Alpha beta and owns the toll gates that taxes Lagos slaves through Lekki Concession Company owned jointly with his busines partner Lebanese Chaugory and gave himself the best pension in the world.

Diezani was only a Director in Shell for 1 and a half years before she was appointed. And Directors in Shell make $750k to $1.5 million dollars in Nigeria. It still does not explain how she was able to afford the jewelery after tax, when the highest tax bracket is 25% in Nigeria low I.Q clown
for you to call Tinubu a drug baron, i never knew i was arguing with a no I.Q retarded clown, now go play with your fellow retards
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

That is bribery-as a civil servant it is illegal to receive gifts. Corruption is so entrenched that it is seen as normal in the corruption capital of the world

Nope, it's called Lobby, not bribery and it is quite legal. I can be the minister for petroleum and wen my son wants to get married, I will get millions of dollars worth of gifts (for women usually jewerly). U gerrit?

Nigeria isn't the corruption capital of the world, The Zoo isn't even close.

Stupidity is what made Nigeria Poor, not corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

for you to call Tinubu a drug baron, i never knew i was arguing with a no I.Q retarded clown, now go play with your fellow retards

Tiffnubu is a Thief.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you were to be made a politician today you would also fight for your self-interest.

I don't think I would. I don't desire all those thrash that they cover.

But, the mind of man is weak. That's why I never go close to politics and politicians. They always try to corrupt people with unbelievable money. If you don't accept their offer, the next thing is frame-up, blackmail or death.

They're devilish people. The only way to be safe is to steer clear.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Alison Madueke got gifts worth millions of dollars. Quite easy to figure out.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I know the salary of a Director in Shell. And there is no way she could afford it low I.Q clown, without it being proceeds of corruption and bribery.

Stop talking about salary, it's quite daft to do so.

She's in a sector where she can receive an almost unlimited amount of Gifts, cheques n bonds

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
How come UK is shielding this woman. Later they would say africa is corrupt
That's the dummy EFCC is selling to you lot in 9ja.This same person said she wants to come to 9ja, EFCC said NO

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Yemi7up: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abdul05:
during that time,Jonathan stood there like a dummy while his ministers were busy performing series of wonders.
Jona called it mere stealing. The man is daft, a mistake of president.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
sherif4owo:

are you defending Diezani?
ahahah, Was she convicted of anything or accused?did you see the iPhone or you supporting in blindness
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Then how do we fight corruption if we don't start from somewhere?
I agree with you, we have the number one president as NEPA Bill producer,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

That is bribery-as a civil servant it is illegal to receive gifts. Corruption is so entrenched that it is seen as normal in the corruption capital of the world
Recieiving giftsis not corruption, There is nothing in our laws that forbids receiving gifts.If not eh NPF will be riding horse as we speaK
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop talking about salary, it's quite daft to do so.

She's in a sector where she can receive an almost unlimited amount of Gifts, cheques n bonds
That is corruption you have obviously never worked in the private or public sector. There are code of conduct against receiving bribes in the form of gifts. You live in the corruption capital of the world and it seems to be the norm, it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Cherez: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mehn, I weep for this country
$40million in jewelry only?
Honestly GEJ has serious questions to answer
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Cherez: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
erico2k2:

Recieiving giftsis not corruption, There is nothing in our laws that forbids receiving gifts.If not eh NPF will be riding horse as we speaK
Bros stop this naaaaaaa
This arguement of yours is too childish.
Collecting gifts of $40million?
Then the givers of those gifts must have stolen at least x5 value of the gift.
Oh boy, Diezani is a criminal and should be sentenced to life imprisonment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:

Tifnubu is a former drug baron who forfeited $460k in Chicago, USA in the 90's and loves bullion vans. Low I.Q clown and fantastically corrupt politician asslicker
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

That is corruption you have obviously never worked in the private or public sector. There are code of conduct against receiving bribes in the form of gifts. You live in the corruption capital of the world and it seems to be the norm, it is illegal.

Nope.

They are gifts.

If he's son gets married, very powerful people from Nigeria and beyond would give her gifts for the wedding grin, very normal, it's called lobbying........It becomes illegal wen she directly receives any form of money to go against due process as required in the sector she captains
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cherez:

Bros stop this naaaaaaa
This arguement of yours is too childish.
Collecting gifts of $40million?
Then the givers of those gifts must have stolen at least x5 value of the gift.
Oh boy, Diezani is a criminal and should be sentenced to life imprisonment
I nevr placed a value of the gift, so stop being silly, where did it say all of what she has was a gift, in her rightfulness she is worth at least $25m jewel within her spending limits as pers her position in world leadership.I have seen signed drawings worth £10M given as a gift. People have given Govt lands worth £10M in today's value. Stop being naive and stop swallowing this bullshit EFCC is feeding you lot in that country. My initial arguments was No part of the Nigerian constitution bars one from receiving gifts.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Stop being Naive, you have not worked in the public sector yourself if not you would have known that the said bribes would 1st be proven as bribes B4 it can be termed an offence.If my SOn married your daughter and we give you gift even if its bribe how can you as FG prosecution probe it is a bribe? So guys reason well, please!
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by virginboy1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nasiruonline:

Corrected cry

Hahahahahahaha grin cry cry cry
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

What is the salary of those positions?Why do low I.Q clowns like you defend corruption. Angela Merkel does not have $14 million in Jewelery and she runs a $3.6 thrillion dollar economy

Young man, I know she is corrupt,but if you are a top exec of a company and your only income source is your salary, you must be very dull. Do you know as an exec, I could award contracts to companies I have interests in and so far as they deliver, no one except envious colleagues will say kpim? Call it unethical, but it is what it is.
Have you heard of stock options exclusively for execs?
Do you know how much oil lifting contracts are worth? Even awarding 5 for myself every year can earn me north of 1.5 million dollars in profits and I'm sire as an exec at shell she would be overseeing at least 50 or more of such every year.
I know it is corrupt, but efcc's case can be thrown out by a rookie lawyer at an international court. The only reason this case still exists is because of the propaganda machinery of APC backed by the simplistic sentimentalism of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
OK, her Jewellery supplier mentioned $865,000 as total sales she made to Diezani.

So how did EFCC mention $40m ? Anyway they should sell the Jewellery for $40m and share to Nigerians.

If not return it to her.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by ainas247: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you were to be made a politician today you would also fight for your self-interest.

You don't know me. and stop that mentality it won't take you far in life
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
soul95:

Young man, I know she is corrupt,but if you are a top exec of a company and your only income source is your salary, you must be very dull. Do you know as an exec, I could award contracts to companies I have interests in and so far as they deliver, no one except envious colleagues will say kpim? Call it unethical, but it is what it is.
Have you heard of stock options exclusively for execs?
Do you know how much oil lifting contracts are worth? Even awarding 5 for myself every year can earn me north of 1.5 million dollars in profits and I'm sire as an exec at shell she would be overseeing at least 50 or more of such every year.
I know it is corrupt, but efcc's case can be thrown out by a rookie lawyer at an international court. The only reason this case still exists is because of the propaganda machinery of APC backed by the simplistic sentimentalism of Nigerians
You have been infected with the corruption virus and will make a good fantastically corrupt politician. We will never see eye to eye because I have integrity and you don't.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You have been infected with the corruption virus and will make a good fantastically corrupt politician. We will never see eye to eye because I have integrity and you don't.
Respond to the matured arguments posted there instead of being myopic and mischievous like EFCC and its goons!
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
erico2k2:

I agree with you, we have the number one president as NEPA Bill producer,
Madness cry
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by EngrKem: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abdul05:
during that time,Jonathan stood there like a dummy while his ministers were busy performing series of wonders.
Just like the trillions in the Bullion van at tn residence and a plane loaded with cash guarded by nger army army that couldn't fly because of excess load
Nxt time be objective

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition / Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi / 2019: People Getting Desperate – Presidency Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.