Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,897 members, 7,852,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income (18409 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Venlo2020(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Only in Nigeria
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by gbishman: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fucking bitch, wish they stick those material items up your ass. Imagine the disgrace brought upon your family, am sure your spoilt brat of a son reads this.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
erico2k2:

Respond to the matured arguments posted there instead of being myopic and mischievous like EFCC and its goons!
You're a low I.Q corrupt clown!GTFOH

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by alphaNomega: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
ainas247:

You don't know me. and stop that mentality it won't take you far in life

If you say so
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You're a low I.Q corrupt clown!GTFOH
Your response confirms the obvious.this is why you are at that level!
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
erico2k2:

Your response confirms the obvious.this is why you are at that level!
You live and breath corruption low I.Q clown.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by tsavkeghps(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You live and breath corruption low I.Q clown.
don't get angry ur brain is the same IQ as a mouse

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Okfiscal(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by F117nighthawk: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
This woman is worse than an armed robber, see her pop out eyes like owl own,she deserved to be stone to death,she still has the guts to want to claim these things she bought with stolen naija money na thunder go fire am, OLE., BARAWO
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Hazlett1988: 2:13am On Sep 03, 2019
It will not be well with the past politicians and present one.Nah God go punish una all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Rosskiki: 2:58am On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:

Bigger Low I.Q clown, someone with this portfolio is not poor,
Someone who was Transport Minister
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
President of Opec
Petroleum minister

Apart from that her Husband is a former governor of Imo and Abia state.

There's an element of possibily that it could be hers, and there are elements of possibilities that it was acquired with proceeds of corruption

You reason like a person soaked in corruption.

So she must be stupendously wealthy because she was once a Transport Minister? And minister of mines and steel?

Do you know the salaries of those positions?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by OBIAGU6964: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2019
God will surely fight for we the masses, 14 billions naira for only jeweries, chai ������ dias is God oh diezeani madueke , you are a mother and can't even have children simpathy . Baba God answer our call on our leaders amen ��
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by sherif4owo(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Cocolatti:
Are you defending Buratai?

This thread is not about Buratai or any other Nigerian stealing or looting public funds. It's just about Diezani. My question is just to clarify if you are actually defending Diezani.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by sherif4owo(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2019
erico2k2:

ahahah, Was she convicted of anything or accused?did you see the iPhone or you supporting in blindness

This is not supporting in blindness. There was a report gathered by authorities that she posses $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone. She has not denied that. And the possession of these luxury items is not even the question, the post is about the possibility of her income to cover the payment of all these luxury... So hence the question, are you defending her?
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Cocolatti(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2019
sherif4owo:

This thread is not about Buratai or any other Nigerian stealing or looting public funds. It's just about Diezani. My question is just to clarify if you are actually defending Diezani.
what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2019
sherif4owo:

This is not supporting in blindness. There was a report gathered by authorities that she posses $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone. She has not denied that. And the possession of these luxury items is not even the question, the post is about the possibility of her income to cover the payment of all these luxury... So hence the question, are you defending her?
And in your humble opinion do you think a person who is a director in SHEL cannot afford this
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Cocolatti:
Exactly when its from their own Region they go numb once its the 9ja delta or iPob them go dey do gra gra.When buratai says he saved enough to buy a house in a choice location at the UAE, did EFCC do anything?
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2019
Rosskiki:

You reason like a person soaked in corruption.

So she must be stupendously wealthy because she was once a Transport Minister? And minister of mines and steel?

Do you know the salaries of those positions?
DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS A DIRECTOR IN SHELL ??
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by sherif4owo(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2019
erico2k2:

And in your humble opinion do you think a person who is a director in SHEL cannot afford this

Well, maybe she can afford it. but I do not have doubt that she has used government funds to purchase the luxury materials and properties that has been reported in her name.
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by sherif4owo(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Cocolatti:
yeah, sure. Im in total support of that. But the response to this thread that

If EFCC is using this as a standard Buratai's houses in Dubai should be siezed and many civil servants properties will be siezed and their children schools investigated

Sounds to me as defending her
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2019
sherif4owo:

Well, maybe she can afford it. but I do not have doubt that she has used government funds to purchase the luxury materials and properties that has been reported in her name.
What properties? I know where she lives in London and my house is worth more than hers!stop believing what the EFCC dish out, they got no relevance atm so they have to keep in the news!
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2019
sherif4owo:

yeah, sure. Im in total support of that. But the response to this thread that

If EFCC is using this as a standard Buratai's houses in Dubai should be siezed and many civil servants properties will be siezed and their children schools investigated

Sounds to me as defending her
I think you are getting it wrong, there is such word as MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON TO POINT AN ACCUSING FINGER
When you ignore one form of corruption to fight others cos the forma is ur acquaintance that in itself is corruption, so this end the EFCC has no moral ground to accuse people!
Re: EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income by Titogbanski: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2019
FAKE STAGED DISTRACTION!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List / APC Nullifies Suspension Of Amaechi, Expulsion Of Giadom / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.