Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again (588 Views)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Is it just me.. I don't feel the vibes again like all those fake lives people live behind the mick makes me sick nowadays.
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by KingWarri: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Is it just me.. I don't feel the vibes again like all those fake lives people live behind the mick makes me sick nowadays.
It is just you....

1.What rappers do you listen to?
2. Do you follow the new thread in rap music?
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by mmadu4: 2:27am On Sep 03, 2019
rap died when tupac died PERIOD
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Try Christian rap.
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by kingkoboko: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019
D painful truth is dat American rap is dead. Naija rap is gettin beta.
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by 2dice01: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Sometimes listening to Rappers that got Sweet Tone or Funny lyrics is Bae

lemme list some for ya

Falz
Seriki
Nicki minaj
Ludacris
Erigga

These guys are more of a comedian grin
They will make you smile sheeplessly
FYI i dont care about the year the song was release all i care is the Quality
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by cooluzi: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
lol are you kidding me,maybe you have a bad taste ,sure nigeria rappers are wack but you shld try overseas or SA they rap lits with different concept ,i cant get tired of rap its life �
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by NLSavage: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Download any drake album. Listen to atleast 3 songs that aren't hits. Pay close attention to the lyrics. Come back and quote me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by bigpriik: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

shhhhhhh, stop listening to lame repetitive rapper,try Joyner lucas,kendrick Lamar..thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2019
NLSavage:
Download any drake album. Listen to atleast 3 songs that aren't hits. Pay close attention to the lyrics. Come back and quote me
Used to love them all, but now feck it
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by FreshShavedBalls(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2019
was the same way until i heard Nasty C
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by hustlelegit(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
I felt the same until I downloaded Tupac and Eminem album, and that's only the songs I listen to
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by sterlingD(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Me l have gone back to them ............................KRS-1 and Co.There are some rappers out there whose songs are very good but they dont get air play time.
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by IceColdVeins(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Sadly the rap game is dying bro...I feel exactly the same way. Long gone are the days of Kanye West and d GOOD music crew, Royce Da 5''9, Eminem, 50 and TheGame's hard cores, the Lil wayne re.tard, Rick ross even had his dope soft cores....even J. cole hasnt dropped any album lately yet....All we hear everywhere is migos, 21savage and other clowns hiding behind beats in the trap music and the music genre isnt as deep as rap.
evn 9ja music industry has failed dope rappers, it only favours commercial and jocular rap (no more MI dizz raps, Vector's punchlines and word plays) Rukus once dizzed the 2010 rappers top 10 list, vector and reminisce's dizz was mad, vector and mode 9 too, where is tec, poe SDC and ghost? Nomore rap battles and freestyles in the industry......Imagine Yungsix calling himself a rapper. Olamide is even down the rap drain now, the choc boys are dead. I have since last year ported to Raggaepop (Pop caan, vybes cartel, Damian marley and co) cos raggae is also a genre where deep lines are dropped. Please peeps can suggest emerging dope rappers as I'm tired of my playlist. Generally, the Rap bar has been dropped low.
Re: I Don't Find Rap Songs Interesting Again by latecsart(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2019
listen to joyner lucas songs..

(1) (Reply)

Which NL Get Funny And Weird Moniker Pass? / Try Clems Erotic Spa / I Needs Sincere Responses On This.. It's Urgent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.