Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore (26131 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Impregnable101: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2023
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by EmptyGarden(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Change title to “I don’t find my baby mama attractive anymore”….

375 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Zaheertyler(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Have you spoken to her about it
If yes in what manner?
I think you're the immature one

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by madone: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2023
grin you held someone's daughter for 6years no progress, no marriage no impact and you are here talking. Brother go and work on yourself cos you have a problem. If you have not been able to work on her appearance And model her to what you want you may as well fu..ck out of her life.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Jeon(f): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Chaii what a waste.

Some Ladies won't learn no matter what. Well I guess she's from the previous generation, not from mine.

Don't worry you will come across the one that will only care for and thinking about how to improve her appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself).But don't come here crying "she has nothing to offer apart from sex".

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by proff010: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Tell her what you have observed.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Impregnable101: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Change title to “I don’t find my baby mama attractive anymore”….
we got engaged, did our introduction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Impregnable101: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Zaheertyler:
If yes in what manner?
I think you're the immature one
A lot.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Zaheertyler(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2023
If yes in what manner?
If no then try to encourage her to change don't force or complain...she'll feel insecure still and fear of abandonment will enter
Try encouraging and supporting the change
Love is kind and patient lol
Also it's a choice if she no change
Then you can change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by naijapikin2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Congratulations... A broken relationship is better than a sad marital status or rather divorce. Just pray the spark in your eyes will not be dimming out in every relationship you enter.

My advice don't pretend about it or force yourself into it.. I've been there before I know warrai m'saying.. just be open In a wise way.

Do it sensibly or it may backfire on the kid (I hope not)

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Animegirl(f): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
undecided. I'm sure you're not perfect too. People act like they won't die one-day, beauty or not even if you leave her for another woman, that woman will still get old, same as you looking old and unattractive.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Impregnable101: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Chaii what a waste.

Some Ladies won't learn no matter what. Well I guess she's from the previous generation, not from mine.

Don't worry you will come across the one that will only care for and thinking about how to improve her appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself).But don't come here crying "she has nothing to offer apart from sex".
Ask questions before you blab. I must not put all the details in the write up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Zaheertyler(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
A lot.
Your manner of approach?
She's your partner not your daughter
Have you tried to see it from her pov and why she isn't changing?
Most men acts like tryrants in relationships
I don't think love should be that way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by viyon02: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Op, let just turn the table around, let say someone did that to your sister, what could have been your advice to him? Am sure something better will come to your mind, now do that to yourself.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
Ask questions before you blab. I must not put all the details in the write up

Cancel my subscription because I don’t need your issues.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
A broken relationship is far more better than a broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by DyingFetus: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Move on with your life if you don't find her attractive

Date other women

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by mablie(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed she had were gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.

@Emboldened

hehehe

The Good 'ol Bait & Switch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by id4sho(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
tongue
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Nackzy: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
It is over
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Mihaug(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Break off the engagement ASAP so u both don't live many years of tears and regret when it could have been avoided
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by pansophist(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Marriage is not based on a permanent sexual attraction. Remember the vow both of you gave to each other on your wedding day, and let that lead you. Maybe I should remind you.

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death

If she had cheated or done something that violates her vow, then I can understand, but attraction is a mere feature of a long-lasting relationship, and both of you must work to reignite it.

You mentioned that she changed in appearance, and there lies the issue. If both of you are allowed to eat only soup, then the soup better be well-prepared. So both of you can get into fitness and strict dieting.

Besides, ever wonder if it's mutual? maybe she doesn't find you attractive anymore but forgave you for things you are holding against her? If this is the case, then she is the stronger person.

Lots of marital problems will end if people just keep being attractive to each other and keep forking each other.

EDIT - I think say una don marry sef. ANyways, this advice is still valid regardless. If your loss of attraction is not as a result of not being a good person to you, then tell her to go loose weight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by BlackhatMentor: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's not your fault

Men aren't designed to be caged by one hole.

Even if you get married to the most beautiful woman on earth

When you both get to 50, she becomes unattractive

While you as a man can still bang 18year old

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Femisol(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
You know what to do next nau grin grin
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by harsysky(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2023

When I look at the beautiful children my wife has given us, I find her more attractive than before. How she manages to maintain her weight without much exercise after two children is still a mystery to me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by noobody(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
I nor dey comment on this kin topics,

But

LOOOOOL grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by iwaeda: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.
Beauty is only in beolder's eyes. Seek for counsellors, take out for dinner. Ask her about her worries and fears. Change her wardrobe, if you can afford it. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by MatrixReloaded: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:
Useless men, all they know how to do is complain complain and complain all the time

Watch how his fellow useless men will avoid this thread or create excuses for him, but when the table turns, they start insulting and talking down on the lady without knowing her side of the story,

The way NL men reason sometimes leaves me in awe, sometimes I wonder if most of them even experienced a mother's love. They insult us 2.4.7 yet slide-in to our Dms with alternates. grin

Alpha Nonsense online, mighty simps offline
Toto no dey tire us but then again the useful once open business or switch her iq to his perfection.

There is nothing like that bolded sentence you wrote. Who is tired will move on without hesitation. So be real and face reality.
pansophist:
Marriage is not based on a permanent sexual attraction.

Remember the vow both of you gave to each other on your wedding day, and let that lead you. Maybe I should remind you.

f[b]or better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death[/b]
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Dottore: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by FeliciaOja(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by YourGFsnatcher: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

Nothing new, just another phase of relationship. No one Is perfect n if you expect her to remain attractive forever you are delusional. You are a man, don't do something u ll regret, handle your relationship, no human can remain attractive forever

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.