Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara (22458 Views)

Residents Kick Against Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa And Allies’ Move To Build P / U.S, Canada, EU Allies Move To Block 'selected' Russian Banks From SWIFT / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by AWONEYAN(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yoruba will say....ekan ni atani do...man tan ni...(a deceitful rapist will have his way only once)...
Kwarans have never been this wise , having broken the jinx...they wouldn't want to go back....

Few people who attended the meeting went to see how much they can collect before joining AA's team.

If you know how much they collected from Sarakis and still voted him out...u will know its beyond begin for forgiveness.

I hope Saraki and Ahmed would have been through with EFFC before 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Wantedmiller: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sariki will come back like Alexis Sanchez of Man Utd............
He should ask Atiku about cumming back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Orissodiq: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
[b][/b]that is one thing about politics and democracy. The opposition will be working tirelessly not to allow d person in power to be successful and same 4 d people in power 2 democratic worst and 8 dat American system of rule that cannot work on Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by MrSly(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Saraki was holding down the state, milking it dry and ruling with a tight fist by proxy, while pretending to be a democrat who is fighting our common "enemy" Buhari and his own draconian policies. Little did he know that by a sleight of foolishness or rude awakening, the people of Kwara state were waiting to treat his fvk up. Thank you Kwarans for reminding him that the state does not belong to him and his father.

1. Saraki is trying to absolve himself of blame.
Thief! You were the remote that controlled the smaller thief Abdulfatah Ahmed. Both of you conspired to loot the state dry.

2. Fatah Ahmed is claiming recession stopped him from paying salaries.
Please let's ask the 1diot how many times he went to bed hungry because of recession? Infact, was he not buying cars and other luxuries for himself, wife, girlfriends and dependants?

My advise to the man who asked what Saraki would do aside politics; Saraki is a trained medical doctor. He should use part of his loot and build a wall class hospital in ilorin(not in name but in actual fact) put all necessary things in place and proceed to treat Kwarans free or at reduced rate. He will be the doctor in charge and be seen in active duty. That would be a way to atone for his looting of the state, begging for forgiveness and easy way to gain acceptance, again.

Give it time, the new Governor will fail too, because Nigeria politicians are mad and can't be vouched for. By the time he fails, the people will run back to Saraki and his hospital(assuming he sets it up)

I hope the people of Lagos state will chop liver and do same to Tinubu, just as Imo people did to Rochas and Edo people are about to do to Oshiomhole. Nigeria belong to all of us, no let some people use am like their own.
Sensible and non partisan comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
I rebuke it, I reject his return in Allah's name.

Our Moses is around, never shall we behold Pharaoh in Kwara State again.

Governor AbdulRahaman AbdulRasaq has changed the narrative and mentality for the Kwarans.

We are wiser, better and loved now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by imam07: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Davash222:
To regain relevance

Frankly, I don’t even know the name of Kwara state Governor but I know Saraki.
Saraki remains the only top Politician in Kwara state.
mumu u be i swear. Do u want to know my state better than me? U be idiot. Bukola Saraki is gone in Kwara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by imam07: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
TeeBabss:
Saraki is definitely coming back...
The man is one of the smartest politician we have in this country.

Let's wait and see
if u dey Kwara I know u no go talk like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by tsavkeghps(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Enwhen(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Well, 3 years +.. But it will be hard oo.

Shortcut is for Saraki to align with the current governor.. Aye n she iru ee

Saraki cannot.align with Abdulrazak because he cannot serve under Tinubu.

Tinubu own Kwara, Ogun, Osun and Lagos. Tinubuhas been the one helping Dapo(HaydenOil) and Gov. Razak of kwara in their oil biz , same way Dangote help and sponsored Gov. Sule of Nasarawa state.

Saraki can bounce back anytime , cos I don't expect him to go contest for Senate or governor again , he should be looking at the presidency or vice president, he is a national figure presently that is one of the reason for his downfall, when u go to Abuja and leave the grassroots , somebody will take over it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by foster212: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Frankly, nobody knows you, your state, and whoever rules there dolt, Saraki has been dymistified and will remain so in Kwara State.

In your dreams, smartest politician and he didn't play his politics well in State and federal level, y"all will be spilling rubbish online without knowing what goes on in Kwara State, nonsense.
He was too busy following Atiku Abubakar around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Osobi32(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Meel:
Surely he will come back, but not as strong as he was before.
. Ohhhhh brother I doubt that, the man is a game changer. Saraki should be feared politically coz the dude is smart and he is daring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by alen4smith(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
TeeBabss:

Let's wait and see
na today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by OmoManU: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Saraki was holding down the state, milking it dry and ruling with a tight fist by proxy, while pretending to be a democrat who is fighting our common "enemy" Buhari and his own draconian policies. Little did he know that by a sleight of foolishness or rude awakening, the people of Kwara state were waiting to treat his fvk up. Thank you Kwarans for reminding him that the state does not belong to him and his father.

Thief! You were the remote that controlled the smaller thief Abdulfatah Ahmed. Both of you conspired to loot the state dry.

Please let's ask the 1diot how many times he went to bed hungry because of recession? Infact, was he not buying cars and other luxuries for himself, wife, girlfriends and dependants?

My advise to the man who asked what Saraki would do aside politics; Saraki is a trained medical doctor. He should use part of his loot and build a world class hospital in ilorin(not in name but in actual fact) put all necessary things in place and proceed to treat Kwarans free or at reduced rate. He will be the doctor in charge and be seen in active duty. That would be a way to atone for his looting of the state, begging for forgiveness and easy way to gain acceptance, again.

Give it time, the new Governor will fail too, because Nigeria politicians are mad and can't be vouched for. By the time he fails, the people will run back to Saraki and his hospital(assuming he sets it up)

I hope the people of Lagos state will chop liver and do same to Tinubu, just as Imo people did to Rochas and Edo people are about to do to Oshiomhole. Nigeria belong to all of us, no let some people use am like their own.

My problem with you people against Tinubu is just I see basically envy, though he’s not perfect but he’s an enigma. Mind you if Tinubu runs for presidency I won’t personally vote for him but mind you Asiwaju is no where near losing control of Lagos political settings at least in the next election. Tinubu like I said is not perfect but his own style of leadership is very different from about 90% of Nigerian politicians, he’s the driver and architect of Lagos development over the last 20 years, though Lagos should have passed where it is but per Nigerian standard is far above, so Tinubu can’t get the kind of Saraki treatment at least for now and for Saraki he should just forget it, the peak for him in life has come and will never come again, that’s the law of diminishing return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Glare247(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
Saraki is a very smart guy, they shouldn't underrate his moves

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Saraki is smart yet he and his allies couldn't win just a single seat,in d last election,both at national and state ,please define smartness,we in kwara knows what we want ,and we have it already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by Meel: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Osobi32:
. Ohhhhh brother I doubt that, the man is a game changer. Saraki should be feared politically coz the dude is smart and he is daring.

People are getting more informed and civilized. Even though he might come back, it won't be a government of mo fun e( he appoints ppl to positions without any opposition)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by candygist: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Davash222:
To regain relevance

Frankly, I don’t even know the name of Kwara state Governor but I know Saraki.
Saraki remains the only top Politician in Kwara state.

You know nothing. Top politician with zero power and relevance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by candygist: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
TeeBabss:

Let's wait and see

That was how you people fooled him till he was voted out of power. Check the meaning of smart for your latest Oxford dictionary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by drmuri(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
TeeBabss:

Let's wait and see
one of those that hailed him to oblivion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by justjify(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
TeeBabss:

Let's wait and see

I agree with you
I miss the dude though
Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by gotnel: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

My advise to the man who asked what Saraki would do aside politics; Saraki is a trained medical doctor. He should use part of his loot and build a world class hospital in ilorin(not in name but in actual fact) put all necessary things in place and proceed to treat Kwarans free or at reduced rate. He will be the doctor in charge and be seen in active duty. That would be a way to atone for his looting of the state, begging for forgiveness and easy way to gain acceptance, again.

God bless you more

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by danlamiturawa(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Una don start again abi....naso una push am enter one chance bus in 2015..& less I forget, is atiku still coming ?
Re: Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara by adaps: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
You can't eat your cake and have it back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.