Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (38316 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africa Speaks On ‘cutting’ Bilateral Ties With Nigeria / Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by emmyt2: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Where do we go from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by SETTINGZ0000000: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Yomtee: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tnx Mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
The inability of the Federal Government of Nigeria to act on this unending violence against Nigerians is a lack of Liverism, idontcarism and absolute mumuniority.

Your people are killed in a foreign land and you think it is cool and are weak to act, instead you go about saying same thing over and over again that "you will take decisive action"

When exactly are you going to take a decisive action? Is it after all Nigerians are killed, maybe in 100 years time when your imaginary decisive action won't be required again.

who would want to fight for a Nation that care less about her citizens, if small Liberia should start a war with Nigeria, we are all finished cuz we are internally divided as a nation and the government is plainly irresponsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by sheriff112: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
This man is so stxpid Walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Wealthierboy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Smh: make we start to kill them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
as shiithole you might paint Nigeria, you won't see Nigerians attacked and kill foreigners or her govt be releasing press instead of making presidential order

what a useless country is that SA, what a useless citizens in that useless country

SA still need to be under colonial rule because average of them reason like monkey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by maskman007: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
president way carry head like lizard that one na president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Melison(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
People are getting killed and u are still condemning??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by PeaceNexus(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some Nigerians called on Boko haram to attack south Africa.... This is a sign of total government/leadership failure... Boko boys are perceived to be more sympathetic than this government... People tend to be circumspect in their comments on the bad treatments meted to Nigerians abroad because our government does worse things. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Like I'm surprised
Cause I never knew some if not all South Africans ARE dumb.
I'm still in shock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by eikechukwu8(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
can you just imagine a. statement from a brainless presidesnt.... he is still even condemning and taking sides? I pity those Nigerians in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by idonhammer: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by stevespack(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please help me I need work, I live in Alaba Intl Ojo 08082221004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by akilo1: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
We should do the needful to all south africa compsny in nigeria then we can condemn it later..this is why i like what trump is doing in the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by inyenejo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
buharigg is busy looting the NNPC money, what a President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by BENARI: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
vicfajeze:
WETIN D MAN WAN TALK.NA MY IGBO PEOPLES CAUSE ALL DIS NOW.IF NOT WHO GET LIVER TO ATTACK US?

Your hate for Igbo go consume you.

Anumanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
SA dat we can just wipe out in 2 days with boko haram and cultist, i laf in latin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nothing personal, but I find this statement from the president reeking of hypocrisy, halfheartedness, and insincerity... The fact that your supposedly well-trained security operatives allowed this degenerate to this point when they had/have all apparatus to nip it in the bud further underscores your complicity... Pathetic. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by GGirll: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
vicfajeze:
WETIN D MAN WAN TALK.NA MY IGBO PEOPLES CAUSE ALL DIS NOW.IF NOT WHO GET LIVER TO ATTACK US?

Keep blaming igbos until forever....it's way past igbos now it's collectively Nigerians you get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
vicfajeze:
Guy why are you always trying to be wise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81881231:

We hope this will STOP the dastardly acts over there.
We remembered that particular day Nelson Mandela was freed after 27 years in prison, It was celebration galore here in Nigeria.
Our School declared a public holiday , remembered vividly just like yesterday.
We remembered all Nigeria did during the apartheid period in south Africa.
So why all these hatref for your fellow African brothers and sisters?!
Let us live in peace guys.
Let Love lead.
Sure, it will stop by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by PussyKing(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81881231:

We hope this will STOP the dastardly acts over there.
We remembered that particular day Nelson Mandela was freed after 27 years in prison, It was celebration galore here in Nigeria.
Our School declared a public holiday , remembered vividly just like yesterday.
We remembered all Nigeria did during the apartheid period in south Africa.
So why all these hatref for your fellow African brothers and sisters?!
Let us live in peace guys.
Let Love lead.

Now its time for your chief Zombie to act yet the lifeless president is still sleeping and not even aware of what is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Jencejyde(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
As much as there is no justification whatsoever for killing someone, its hard to deny the fact that some and not all Nigerians are the cause of their own problems. Lets not even delve into the issue of our own government not valuing lives and properties of its own citizenry, not to talk of helping its citizens outside the shores of the country. We are in a big mess in this country. I was once in SA and even though i never really liked the place for personal reasons and it was even at the time when there were attacks around Joburg, i walked round freely and always let people know i'm Nigerian if we ever had a conversation and it lead to that. I enjoyed much love from the people i stayed with and even members of my training school whom were all South Africans. But honestly what i saw from some Nigerians in character and attitude was pathetic. I had long discussions with my SA friends and there was so much that saddened me as a Nigerian during these discussions. No need for Epistle but truth be told, we need to look inwards as Nigerians. We need to truly talk to ourselves and embrace handwork and be of good character outside our territorial jurisdiction. Even as we speak we still have some Naija peeps that in all of these, they are doing well and have no cause for fear or alarm and are highly regarded in SA whether it be the ghetto or High-brow areas. I just honestly hope and pray that we first get it right as a people and then we can earn our respect as a nation. God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by solsticey2k3(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Your response is long overdue Mr President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by DaRuud(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
celebgistz2:
Watch the full video HERE

The same South Africa former president that Okorocha built a . Statue with billions at the expense of Imo People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by alfsalami: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ramophosa , you are commending the police meaning you have not heard the comments of your deputy police chief ! Pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Gazzy88(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nelson Mandela wept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Godi25(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Recall our South African ambassador, summon d South Africa ambassador to Nigeria, downgrade our relationship, then this people will know Nigeria is a country but NO, our govt cannot because we have a govt controlled by an Inner govt!!! ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by West2019(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rubbish nonsense stupid talk barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Rossycheecks(f): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is so inhuman...... Check out my signature guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by blindjustice13(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
But their ambassador said no such attacks happened ,then their deputy commissioner of police said they are only fighting for their lands, so what is he condemning? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.