Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (38315 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africa Speaks On ‘cutting’ Bilateral Ties With Nigeria / Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
This guy is actually the south African version of Buhari lol.

See my Signature and go here for more walletfortunes.com

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Shadyrec: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
� *SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*�

Thus is to announce the Final Launching of WAFO, Walletfortunes.

*YES, WAFO just launched.*
*YES, WAFO has just launched.*
*YES, WAFO has just launched now.*

*BE AMONGST THE FIRST RECIPIENTS* earn a whopping 50% profit in 14 Days

*THIS IS THE LINK TO REGISTER*
��������
https://walletfortunes.com/start_signup.php?ref=5ad471b1f0f59ca8b6cbe31f068b2a59
��������

https://walletfortunes.com/start_signup.php?ref=5ad471b1f0f59ca8b6cbe31f068b2a59
��������

*WAFO IS DEFINITELY BEYOND ALL LIMITS*

https:///JaDSJseUpQ30ukEVT4XKN0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by gibzzhd: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hypocrite shouting Xenophobia majority of you are homophobias.phobia is phobia.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Kokolet11: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
JimohMomoh:
This is really serious and it hurts to know that Nigeria Embassy in SA closed it's doors against Nigerians.

To those suggesting attacks on Shoprite, 99.5% of the workers there are Nigerians, the mall housing the supermarket is mostly owned by state govt or private Nigerian investors, there are also Nigerian shops inside the mall.
MTN Nigeria is now like a franchise, majority of shares are owned by wealthy Nigerians according to Nigeria Stock Exchange.
Nigerians also have a major stake in Multichoice the owners of DSTV. Workers in DSTV Nigeria are almost 100% Nigerians.

We will only hurt ourselves and relatives if we burn down these companies.
Nigerian Government needs to acts now diplomatically, sanctions should be placed on SouthAfrica, high powered delegation should be sent to SA to provide relief materials to Nigerians affected and meet with the Nigeria community over there.

comment like this is the reason why all this small Africa country your zoo as shithole.I pity zoo,so because Nigerians are working in those companies you mention they should not burn it down and send strong message that they are not pushovers? my dear other countries from Africa are watching, they will soon target Nigerians in their countries. mumu Nigerians
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Kokolet11: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
The inability of the Federal Government of Nigeria to act on this unending violence against Nigerians is a lack of Liverism, idontcarism and absolute mumuniority.

Your people are killed in a foreign land and you think it is cool and are weak to act, instead you go about saying same thing over and over again that "you will take decisive action"

When exactly are you going to take a decisive action? Is it after all Nigerians are killed, maybe in 100 years time when your imaginary decisive action won't be required again.

who would want to fight for a Nation that care less about her citizens, if small Liberia should start a war with Nigeria, we are all finished cuz we are internally divided as a nation and the government is plainly irresponsible.
keep speaking English.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by vicfajeze: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
BENARI:

Your hate for Igbo go consume you.

Anumanu
WHY MUST THE IGBOS BE HATED?I JUST LIKE THEM FOR BEING THEIR FOR NIGERIA WHENEVER DRUG PUSHERS ARE MENTIONED.IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by mbjs: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
rentAcock:
The irony of life. When the white man was slaughtering them and raping their women, the whole world intervened. Nigeria spearheaded efforts of ending the Apatheid. Our Nigerian army fought and lost lives during the apatheid. For what we did for them, they should've built us statue of liberty scale monuments. Their streets, government buildings, bridges, museums and universities should bear the names of Nigerian presidents and all prominent Nigerians who fought for their cause.

They are ingrates and if this issue is not resolved within 7 days, the FG should raise tariff on MTN by 70%. The FG should shut down Jumia. DSTV services should be immediately halted. Implement immediate repossession of all Shoprite stores nationwide. Also ban south african airways from doing business in Nigeria.

Look at the trade war between USA and China, worlds number 1 and 2 economy going at it fiercely, this is exactly what needs to be done otherwise we will look weak. Otherwise these attacks will get worse. We are Africa's number 1 economy and strongest military, we are not to be messed with, we are not to be pushed around. Buhari should start acting like he's got balls, otherwise we will look like spineless wimps before the south africans.
I thought they are Biafrans now suddenly they become Nigerians and are calling for Nigerian president to intervene.
Make una call Mazi Kanu na?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by morpheus24: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
celebgistz2:
South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa has reacted to xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

He said:

Watch the video below
https://mobile.twitter.com/CyrilRamaphosa/status/1168857079106408453

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/xenophobia-south-africa-president-cyril-ramaphosa-reacts-to-xenophobic-attack/

Cyril is making noise. He is not going to do anything. Since 2008 now 10 years + una never settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Tarisjay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
I am happy I came across WAFO again. I missed you guys because i am ready to make some good money, for a long time, I have been looking for a good place to invest. I am joining you guys today, since you guys just launched.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by ostarlink: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think IPOB needs to invite this man for New Yam Festival in Nigeria. Nonsense
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africa chai Mandela wasted his time fighting for these animals
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by SmallSimba: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Greenbirth:
I think that 27 yrs madela spent in prison is small. It is now all Africans realized that south Africa is wolves in sheep clothing. Mandela should have spent 2 billion yrs if possible.

So because Herdsmen kill farmers in Nigeria, Nigeria should be colonized again? Problem with Nigerians is that you never learn. Ask yourself, why are Nigerians hated the world over?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by morpheus24: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
SmallSimba:

So because Herdsmen kill farmers in Nigeria, Nigeria should be colonized again? Problem with Nigerians is that you never learn. Ask yourself, why are Nigerians hated the world over?
Simple answer. A few of them are master social engineers who are able to manipulate the system and amass riches.

Please tell me how this is different from any World street manipulator or Oil company operating in Nigeria with one being able to write laws to make illegal activity legal while the other operates under illegal laws.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Soso990240(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yeoldeone:
The president doesn't speak for the people. If you ask an average South-african, he'll tell you that foreign nationals make up 80 percent of their towns and thus is unacceptable. It's not as if we're freeloading on their hands or anything like that...but what do I know?
80%? bro thats a big lie.. If foreign nationals makes up 80% of their towns, the attack would have been strongly resisted and aborted. More like a state fighting a war against a country.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by morpheus24: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Soso990240:
80%? bro thats a big lie.. If foreign nationals makes up 80% of their towns, the attack would have been strongly resisted and aborted. More like a state fighting a war against a country.

No mind the guy, he no know how to count.

47 million South Africans and foreigners make up 80% of township residents.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by 2016easy2017: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
pls Mr president, when are you visiting Nigeris.

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by SavageQueen(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stupid man. See as he dey like tortoise. Keep on condemning....And of course, I don't blame him. That's what happens when the president and minister for cattle affairs is saying nothing. Useless man, and when his son got involved in an accident on his bike last year or two years ago, they did not let us have peace. Stupid men with brains like Mashed Potatoes
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by MartinsD12(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
celebgistz2:
South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa has reacted to xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

He said:

Watch the video below
https://mobile.twitter.com/CyrilRamaphosa/status/1168857079106408453

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/xenophobia-south-africa-president-cyril-ramaphosa-reacts-to-xenophobic-attack/
Stupid hypocritical nonsensical statement imagine whatever grievances they have meaning he is supporting it
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by israelmao(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dying minute reaction.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Yeoldeone(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Soso990240:
what d'you expect me to say? I'm just relating what their deputy minister of police said.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by morpheus24: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yeoldeone:
what d'you expect me to say? I'm just relating what their deputy minister of police said.

Does that deputy minister look like he has ever been outside of his province. An illiterate that they gave government position to.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by Soso990240(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yeoldeone:
Free those people.. what has their police done to arrest d situation? The one representing dem in Nigeria even denied it.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by suremanpatriot: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rhamaposa is a very weak president.His lik a fugure head because he cant control these boys that are causing this mayhem as they are heavily funded by their sponsors. undecided
Is only African Union resolution at an emergency that will compel rhamaposa to tame the violent cabal.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack by princeuzoh: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2019
SEARITE Fadaella Oatmilk Cookie. This is a highly delicious cookie that is rich in fiber. Call: 08093943996.
It is proteinous snack.

Healthy living snack specifically fortified with high body nutrients.

It is a body rebuilding snack that helps in restoration of lost out energy and builds up the body.

SEARITE OATMILK is a snackmeal that is produced with high quality in mind.

SEARITE is distinct from other Oatmilks because of the high quality content.

It is delicious, affordable and in small bites.

We are distributor of this product across Nigeria.

It has a high repeat patronage.

Any one that tastes it looks for it again and again, and again.

Whole sellers and retailers are invited to buy this product.

It is equally ideally for individual and family gifts.

A best gift to anybody, because they will keep asking you for it again and again. Call us on 08093943996

Is a good value for money.

You can order for it in cartons or in packs. 1 Pack is sold N1,200 (It contains 60pieces)
1 carton N21,000 (A carton contains 18 packs)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.