Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops (23614 Views)

Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Reffone: 5:16am On Sep 04, 2019
The reality of the matter is that retaliation was necessary so the govt could speak up

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Rexnegro(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2019
well let see how it will unfold
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by olaeffect(m): 5:18am On Sep 04, 2019
slaughteringNG:

Criminals and illiteracy quotes side by side. When Econet pack out of Nigeria it left Nigeria in 75 million dollar debt when Zayn pack out of Nigeria they left Nigeria in 25 million US dollar debt when etisalat packed out of Nigeria left Nigeria 120 million US dollar debt. MTN is owing more than 1.2 billion US dollar. So if they check out of Nigeria is your mother and father salary which will be used to pay their debt. Look at Elijah Steel plant look at ear Nigeria look nitel we are still paid the debt for this countries plus the 9.6 billion US dollar debt not more than 2 weeks ago.
Your mother's and father salaries including their pensions will be used to pay back Nigeria debt . The government of Nigeria is not telling the people the truth a lot of this South African companies are in massive debt in Nigeria..

This is what Lai Mohammed should be explaining to Nigerians at this moment.
Mtn South Africa won't loose a single kobo if all Mtn Nigeria property is destroyed, those guys have gotten returns on their investment in Nigeria already.
A. They are seriously indebted to Nigerian banks
B. Nine (9) Nigerians have investment of above $1bn direct stake in it.
C. So many more that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by emeejinsm: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Honestly people who lost their love one's in south africa's stupid attacks are not happy , but destroying businesses that are employing mostly Nigerian's is not wise.
We all should just blame our weak and confuse government headed by mr cow himself
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by jessebig: 5:24am On Sep 04, 2019
kenwhawha:
Police Should Arrest and Deal with Anyone Involved in Burning SA Businesses in Lagos. Sense you don't have. Why are you burning SA businesses staffed and largely employ 99% Nigerians? If you burn them down, tomorrow where will these Nigerians go and work? Are you okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvxCTeQkjU
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by DevilhimseIf: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
kenwhawha:
Police Should Arrest and Deal with Anyone Involved in Burning SA Businesses in Lagos. Sense you don't have. Why are you burning SA businesses staffed and largely employ 99% Nigerians? If you burn them down, tomorrow where will these Nigerians go and work? Are you okay?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Ana234(f): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2019
They will survive, i am sure.
kenwhawha:

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

Exactly! They think it is every ethnicity or race that will accommodate their shenanigans & despicable lifestyles.

When you refuse to discipline your wayward children at home, they would be disciplined by strangers outside your home.

Now, they're calling for "Operation Destroy Your MTN Sims" & "Total Boycott of South Afrikan Businesses".

I wonder if it was their parents that bought me my MTN sim card or DSTV.

When you refuse to conduct yourselves in civil manner like the rest of other Nationals, then be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

You travel abroad with your primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - and then think you can blackmail the FG into coming to your rescue.

Even if Nigeria is a failed state, should that be a justification for their greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

Their people are on death-row in virtually all the prisons worldwide.

Chinese Prisons, Malaysian Prisons, Cambodian Prisons, Indonesian Prisons, Ghanian Prison - and even Benin Republic Prison.

Yet, they refuse to learn.

The Nigerian Army should do the needful. Anybody wey do anyhow, let them see anyhow - Nonsense!
At the bolded...
Too Funny! cheesy
Your post made so much sense Zoharariel.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Starboytwo(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2019
I don't even know what to think, since yesternite I was in mad rage... Imagine my own country men, naija boys' being purseued, persecuted, burnt, raped, killed all cuz of what?

I mean we gotta make a statement, we gotta be decisive or this is gonna continue forever...

I'm not in support of looting multinationals companies, but is it right to kill my country men and I do nothing, if south Africa was a stone throw away, dont you think the multitude of angry Nigerian bees would have descended on them, but we are handicapped in this situation, they can maim us, apply guerilla tactics, hit and run, we are a minority over there, and the worst part, a reprisal attack here won't achieve much...

If I had someone with me to cause trouble yesterday, I was damn ready, but go to ShopRite, the security man, attendants and every one u will see there are your brothers.... I have yet to meet a south African man face to face...

The fight is from our government, we watch American movies, we have seen how the trade war/ international policies between USA and China, iran, Brexit etc are being condone... We need a strong statement by our leaders but they don't look capable....

Yesterday I lost all form of respect for P. Muhammad buhari, right now to me he is nothing but a "sign board" inhabiting Aso rock....

I'm still hurt, angry, confused on what steps or actions to take because relying on this administration is F9....

South Africans, those bloody animals, riding us anyhow, they want to inherit the shops... I spit on them.... Killing my country man anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Sadly bro, people are either very stoopid or just go along for the free stuff they will get from looting. These franchises are mostly owned by Nigerian, employing Nigerians.

Something they will loot and enjoy for only one week.

Then hunger sets in again...

Smh..
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 04, 2019
slaughteringNG:

Criminals and illiteracy quotes side by side. When Econet pack out of Nigeria it left Nigeria in 75 million dollar debt when Zayn pack out of Nigeria they left Nigeria in 25 million US dollar debt when etisalat packed out of Nigeria left Nigeria 120 million US dollar debt. MTN is owing more than 1.2 billion US dollar. So if they check out of Nigeria is your mother and father salary which will be used to pay their debt. Look at Elijah Steel plant look at ear Nigeria look nitel we are still paid the debt for this countries plus the 9.6 billion US dollar debt not more than 2 weeks ago.
Your mother's and father salaries including their pensions will be used to pay back Nigeria debt . The government of Nigeria is not telling the people the truth a lot of this South African companies are in massive debt in Nigeria..

Yes, some of them might even be owing banks.
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Sensiblerealist: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2019
This tribal bigot @ OP on one thread be forming Saint Lumumba on another. Hypocrisy at its best.
NL mods are really working

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by lordlugards: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

Exactly! They think it is every ethnicity or race that will accommodate their shenanigans & despicable lifestyles.

When you refuse to discipline your wayward children at home, they would be disciplined by strangers outside your home.

Now, they're calling for "Operation Destroy Your MTN Sims" & "Total Boycott of South Afrikan Businesses".

When you refuse to conduct yourselves in civil manner like the rest of other Nationals, then be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

You travel abroad with your primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - and then think you can blackmail the FG into coming to your rescue.

Even if Nigeria is a failed state, should that be a justification for their greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

Chinese Prisons, Malaysian Prisons, Cambodian Prisons, Indonesian Prisons, Ghanian Prison - and even Benin Republic Prison.

The Nigerian Army should do the needful. Anybody wey do anyhow, let them see anyhow - Nonsense!
if only you know that the people doing the looting is Ur AFONJA brothers, I don't think you will write the last sentence. Mynd44 will not see this bigotry now to ban.

Alaye wey dey use GOtv dey claim DSTV. Oni Ranu.

5 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Starboytwo(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

so every Nigerian is a drug dealer in South Africa right? And the Nigerians who had their shops looted legitimately deserves such, right?... Are you generalizing that all Nigerians in foreign country are a nuisance and if they are maimed, raped, had their business looted and burned etc are justifiable? Is that what you are saying....

Remember this two Nations are rivals... Do you know what will happen if Gerard pique of Barca touches a Real Madrid fan in Barcelona? There would be an uproar in Madrid, no giving.....

So it's fairly normal for people to be agitated, it's fairly normal for NIGERIANS home and away to be angry... I was very very mad yesterday morning, and if I had people who buy into my idea early on when I was raging, I would have caused a lot of trouble somewhere, but I had people calm me down, unless you not NIGERIAN, you will not be pained when you watch videos on Whatsapp and Instagram of Nigerians suffering in broad day light, crying, running for their lives, helplessly hopeless and I'm here doing nothing.... I just tire...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Tumbulum: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

There is a law to deal with criminals in every country. Apply the law and stop destroying innocent peoples good and properties.

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Dnight(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2019
I was brought with the violence is not the key mentality
Which is actually a very accurate thing
But I think empathy is what most of us Nigerians lack
If a loved of of anybody(say like the family's bread winner) gets killed in in these attacks, nobody will condemn whatever is happening
If you all really care about your fellow Nigerians and can put yourselves in their shoes you won't say what you re saying
Yeah nobody bought your dstv and your mtn sim for you
Keep being selfish
Remember when your own wahala comes its nobody's concern as well.

2 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Nukilia: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Reffone:
The reality of the matter is that retaliation was necessary so the govt could speak up

Don't be a dumb head! Retaliation on what? You mean retaliation on Nigerian businesses in shop rite? You need to have a rethink!

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Usanga35: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
kenwhawha:
WTF are you talking about..??.WHAT about our properties In SA ...u wanna tell me dat their SAns are not not working there in numbers??,,
Lets burn theirs too ..else they wont stop also they will continue next time

1 Like

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Lorenzop: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

Stvpid post from a deranged fellow....Nigeria is in its present state because of cowards like you. Wait till a blood relative of yours is affected. Know it that it isnt just Nigerians, all blacks are being maimed and killed by lazy ass South Africans and here you are spewing rubbish....may that kind of mayhem visit u....probably you will have a brain reset....rubbish

An idi.ot like u comparing loss of job to loss of lives....shame on you mumu....selfish bastar.d

9 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Usanga35: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Zoharariel:

KEEP QUIET U OLD FOOL.....U MUST BE VERY STUPID AND DUMB FOR SAYING SUCH...I am very sure U DONT HAVE ANY FAMILY MEMBER LIVING OUTSIDE D BORDER OF NAIJA DATS WHY UR VOMITING THESE RUBBISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by rozayx5(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Job kill you there

Chevron and Mobil pay good money to staff and America don't kill us for fun

Na all these 25k shoprite jobs na him u no want make we had word

Na so so belle una dey think . reason politician buy you for just 500 naira

2 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by Usanga35: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Lorenzop:

Stvpid post from a deranged fellow....Nigeria is in its present state because of cowards like you. Wait till a blood relative of yours is affected. Know it that it isnt just Nigerians, all blacks are being maimed and killed by lazy ass South Africans and here you are spewing rubbish....may that kind of mayhem visit u....probably you will have a brain reset....rubbish

An idi.ot like u comparing loss of job to loss of lives....shame on you mumu
LEAVE THAT good for nothing fellow.....HAS HE EVEN SEEN D 4 WAS OF SCHOOL B4??,if yes ,he would know d meaning of Xenophobia attack...,,nonsense.. god punish him

2 Likes

Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2019
That is why the south Africans say they will continue the xenophobic attacks and nothing will happen. Because if Nigerians retaliate by burning shoprite, MTN office which are staffed 90 plus percent Nigerians they are the ones shooting themselves in the head. The south Africans have nothing to lose when it comes to properties. But we have a lot to lose if we retaliate in our home countries.
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by AgentNairaland(f): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2019
@MOD, Why Deleting Some Reasonable Posts Here, Are You From XENOPHOBIC REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA?
Re: Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops by simple250: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari TINUBU SANWO OLU ALL ASS LICKERS OF THIS GOVT ARE ALL FOOLS .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke Proscribes NURTW, Other Road Transport Unions In Osun / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.