Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? (3045 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by kokoletz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
gbam
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by Adim2010: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
The Girl is stupid. Now Pastor will be at the corner laughing at her. She would have followed her heart.
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by Mobinga: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
Xynerise  angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry cool
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by Angelahrt(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
if you are a true believer, you'll believe God to take control of what you want, most times, God gives what you need and not what you want, if open your eyes, you will know what is good for you and what isn't, commit it to God and you'll be amazed what God can do, don't get me wrong, i do believe in men of God, but i follow my heart after weighing situations,
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by myteacher(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
The Pastor is there to confirm to you what God has already spoken. However, there is nothing to be compared with having some time of courtship. If the Pastor says he's your husband, it's advisable to still study the man/woman. Have some time of courtship. Know the person - many ppl are chameleons. Visit his/home at unannounced periods.

Make enquiry about this person. Find out who his/her friends are. Study the person.

These will confirm or refute whatever prophecy. Bear in mind - every prophecy has a time frame. Time will either establish the genuinenes or otherwise of the prophecy.

cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by Emade(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2010
god no dey chose wife or husband 4 person remember bros adam and sis eve.that is why god said that who ever find a wife find a good thing.may god help us.
Re: Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? by DonXavi(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2010
silentc:

Our people are generally blind when it comes to religion. Every pastor preaches the word of God based on his own views. We all need to study the bible and understand it for ourselves and not what a pastor feeds us. The church is a community to grow in your religion.

Even in the bible, with the immaculate conception, the angel of God came to Mary to tell her she would bear a child without the help of her husband AND also went to Joseph to tell him his wife will have a child without his involvement.

If God tell your pastor that your new husband is Mr X , then God should also come to you too to confirm that!!!!!
Exactely, for everything to be clear there should be double confirmation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet / My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End / Sad But Lovely: Couple Married For 75 Years Die In Each Other's Arms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.