Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa (38132 Views)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Lamanii22(f): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Nigerians Blast Fayemi, Elrufai For Attending Economic Summit In South Africa

Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Governor Nasir Elrufai of Kadunna State have come under heavy attack for attending the ongoing World Economic summit in South Africa despite the earlier report that The Nigerian Government has boycotted the summit over xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in the country.

Meanwhile, African countries like Rwanda, Malawi and DR Congo, boycotted the two-day summit holding in Cape Town following the attack on foreigners in South Africa.

Apart from the two Governors, The Emir of Kano, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Amina Jane Mohammed, who is the current Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations were also spotted at the event.

They don't care about anyone, it is high time Nigerians stood up and face this wicked sets of people like Spartacus and other gladiators faced batimeus and the likes....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Enwhen(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
dunkem21:

He said they have been there weeks before the Xenophobic attacks cheesy ..

And they are still there grin

So they were there when Nigerians were been killed and they cannot leave immediately , Lives mean nothing to them, to them , Nothing is happening, all is fine. Many ungoing programmes by Nigerians in South Africa were cancel as at Sun- Mon, not only to register anger but for security purposes but for govs and Emir they have security and don't bother about lives

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by A2dbzzz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.
... Is this Person OK? No I mean how is it doing you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Weeks? Look for another lie.
I hope you are not among those who only figured out yesterday that not only Igbo's are getting attacked but some Nigerian are on the receiving end too

Oh!, Who's talking about Igbos here?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Maziyk: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is the zoo they want me to belong, I reject it in Jesus name, knowing fully well that whatever I reject here on earth is rejected in heaven,Nigeria has been rejected in heaven as well
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by brainbox80: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chai, where are the eggs? I really need to stone these scorns, Nigeria is a big joke with these men as leaders.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
An aide of Governor Kayode Fayemi has revealed that his boss is in South Africa, but not attending the World Economic Forum on Africa as earlier speculated.

The aide who reached out to Legit.ng on Wednesday, September 5, said the governor is on a private visit to the southern African country.

He, however, refused to reveal his identity, saying he is not authorized to speak for the governor.

His words: “Dr Kayode Fayemi was not at the World Economic Forum in South Africa. But, I can confirm that he is indeed in South Africa, though for other reasons.

“He is in South Africa to honour an invitation by Mr Dele Olojode at the “Africa in the World Festival of Ideas” which held in Stellensbosch far away from Cape Town where the WEF is currently holding.

“The event already held before the decision of the federal government to boycott the WEF programme.”
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Okuda(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Where is IPOB South Africa when you need them?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by steveslid(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who is deceiving Who?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by banhammy: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
You went there to rub minds with those that killed your fellow citizens.
You're only dancing on their graves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Chauke(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okuda:
Where is IPOB South Africa when you need them?

This is very wrong how will people apply for visas to go to South Africa?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by wechat1: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
i wanted to Bleep my girlfriend but as i hear that nigerian politicians when to south africa.my prick just fail down

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

I am not aware those other two are there.....if they are, they aren't different from Oby.

Moreover who is born2breed, how consequential is he or she to national development or the uplift of the igbo nation?

Fayemi and elRufai deserve more condemnation as serving officers..... Pitiable.... God especially punish them both...

Actually am not considering whether consequential or not just the speed they run to ooze their mind full of evil on hearing oby ezekwesili but when the table turn round they all vanish.

All am saying is that because of emotions and hate people are too quick to talk but when the same situation shift paradigm they will go low.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by fergie001: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Actually am not considering whether consequential or not just the speed they run to ooze their mind full of evil on hearing oby ezekwesili but when the table turn round they all vanish.

All am saying is that because of emotions and hate people are too quick to talk but when the same situation shift paradigm they will go low.
That's because you listen to them....can't you see Bashir Ahmad..did he say anything about the others?
There are certain things I don't want to say here with emotions.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

That's because you listen to them....can't you see Bashir Ahmad..did he say anything about the others?
There are certain things I don't want to say here with emotions.

Deflate it because it goes viral and it tends to be a status.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by fergie001: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Deflate it because it goes viral and it tends to be a status.
Simple
I blame Oby just as I blame others....none of them are Saints there.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Ogegod87: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.

They didnt attend the WEF, they were already there before the attacks. What did they now do after the attacks? Ok, they decided to kukuma stay back, relax and kukuma attend the wef? Nonsense! Stupid leaders. Their African counterparts are pulling out the idiots are attending and even shining teeths like burnt goats.

Nigeria WAS!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by justy15: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
And buharist and his goon's were quick to single out madam oby for slaughtering. The most difficult task one should take is defending APC govt. Cos they are so lame n dumb; bashir for example
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Printerscanner: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
If you blasted Oby Ezekwesili in the other 3 threads and you cannot say same ugly things to Sanusi, Fayemi and Elrufai, then you are the problem facing Nigeria.

El rufai was even chatting up a lady right there while his people are here blasting Oby grin

El-Rufai has always been a useless goat, so anything stupid is expected of him. However, I am surprised that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Kayode Fayemi too just stopped using their brains.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by fashrola(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

you must be out of your senses................. Do you even have a conscience?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Codes151(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians should have invaded that place and beat sense Into them
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Lawmak: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
This are the people fighting corruption. Chai!!!. We enter one chance in 2015, we did not learn.

Here again in 2019 we enter another one chance not of different car or driver but that same one of 2015.
Chai, aye mi temi bami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos) / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.