Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa (38136 Views)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

The program started before the attacks. However, I think they should have returned immediately to Nigeria once the Fedeal government decided to withdraw our high commissioner.
Started before which attack? The attack started yesterday abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
pepperdem360:

If they were there before the attack as you claim which I doubt...
Why didn't they cut off from the program and return home in solidarity?

You will have to go and ask them because I’m also angry they are still there.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Cocolatti(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Seunmsg
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Some of you are just plain silly. Read and comprehend instead of talking nonsense. I’m not in support of touching anything South Africa at this point in time. I’m only saying they didn’t attend the WEF contrary to what you guys are saying. You can drag them for attending a program in South Africa but you can’t drag them for attending WEF because they never did. When you want to drag people, get your facts right.

This one no go school. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by sunsewa16: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.

Ur hypocrisy and partisanship stinks, and it has eating deeper part of u,with people like u , Nigeria will be going round and heading no where.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Vicilo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Some of you are just plain silly. Read and comprehend instead of talking nonsense. I’m not in support of touching anything South Africa at this point in time. I’m only saying they didn’t attend the WEF contrary to what you guys are saying. You can drag them for attending a program in South Africa but you can’t drag them for attending WEF because they never did. When you want to drag people, get your facts right.

If wat u are saying is d fact, wat is d different btw who ate eba and who drank it? Call a sheep a sheep irrespective of who owns it. They are all traitors. U and should have known that we are on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

If they attended another program in South Africa... What makes it different from the program Oby and Jim Ovia attended?!

You zombies will never cease to amaze us with stupidity!!

By the way tell us the program they attended so we can goggle it!!
undecided

Your stupidity is what should amaze you and nothing else. I made the post below in the same thread and it should clarify my position to any reasonable reader.

seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Femijohn198: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ifayemi and El-fire when to south Africa, when to see their refinery may be they have temper with it..
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

They attended a conference organized by a Nigerian, Dele Olojede, a Pulitzer Prize winner.
it is about SA and not the event. Tiwa Savage didnt cancel WEF, but a concert.

Not that many people dont know what you stand for...a hypocritically supersized gasbag grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Jsst: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why this period..Hope they bring tangible investment back because most of WEF is just talk and talk.

ATTENTION!! Register for the most comprehensive and affordable digital marketing training at Onedigital Academy, Lagos.
12 courses, 154 topics, 5 weeks, 80 hours of practicals, 5 global certifications, and 1 year post training support. Register here: https://clc.to/kwMbJA
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Xano(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.

interesting post.
If these were from SE, your post would be off anger, disgust and insult.

Your foolishness is very unique

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Started before which attack? The attack started yesterday abi?
you dont know him? shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by PureFace1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Those people are unbelievable, so much hate on Oby because of her identity.

Now the crime is a balanced wazobia crime, they act deaf and dumb.

Oby is the one parading herself as a Saint and activist others are not even though they are all guilty of the same thing
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Vicilo:

If wat u are saying is d fact, wat is d different btw who ate eba and who drank it? Call a sheep a sheep irrespective of who owns it. They are all traitors. U and should have known that we are on our own.

The OP changed the title after I made that post. My point is very clear, drag them anyhow you like but let it be based on facts. I’m angry they are still in South Africa just like any other person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Amudeneogu: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
THIS COUNTRY IS A FAILURE.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
UncleJudax:

it is about SA and not the event. Tiwa Savage didnt cancel WEF, but a concert.

Not that many people dont know what you stand for...a hypocritically supersized gasbag grin

Stop your silliness. The OP changed the title after I made that post.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by BobiNick(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na today I confirm say many Nigerians no just get am for sense at all.
Are they actually expecting the situation to be resolved on social media or in Nigeria? Is it not necessary for some top Nigerians to actually be in SA to use such opportunity to address the issue that is on ground.

I still don't understand Nigerians at all and this illiteracy level is so much a pain in the ass. If you like quote me and talk trash, na your papa.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SoNature(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:
I’m totally disappointed

Really? Did you just come to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by UncleJudax(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Stop your silliness. The OP changed the title after I made that post.
supersized gasbag! you know I know you. no be today. once in a while i come down to your level to call you out.

change topic ko APC change ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by ZombieDestroyer: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

Oby is the one parading herself as a Saint and activist others are not even though they are all guilty of the same thing

So El Rufai, Fayemi, Tinubu, Buhari and all APC members do not parade themselves as Mr Integrity, corrupt-free polititicians and saints anymore?!

Tell that to the marines!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by degamemaster(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Muslims are you double faces hypocrites. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maybe they were not aware of FG boycotting the WEF.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by PureFace1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

So El Rufai, Fayemi, Tinubu, Buhari and all APC members do not parade themselves as Mr Integrity, corrupt-free polititicians and saints anymore?!

Tell that to the marines!!

They are not parading themselves as saints like Mrs Oby
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Stillthebest: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
kiss

Until you know that they don't care about you but only about their pockets, profiles and family , you would stop being surprised abt their actions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dbestuncle: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Bros, that's not an excuse. they are supposed to quit that except if they are the envoy from Nigeria to do a fact finding on the xenophobia.
And even that is no reason for the joy n merriment displayed in their visit.
If any of them had a biological son killed in that crisis, will they accept invitation to dine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by oluwaahmed: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
These people are not patriotic that's why Nigeria is like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by IME1: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
If you blasted Oby Ezekwesili in the other 3 threads and you cannot say same ugly things to Sanusi, Fayemi and Elrufai, then you are the problem facing Nigeria.

El rufai was even chatting up a lady right there while his people are here blasting Oby grin

I agree with you
Not that I support blasting of anyone
But why single out one woman

I'm not her fan but I had my reservations when I first saw the post of that Bashir person

We must avoid herd mentality and bandwagon approach

Can't we think by ourselves
Why do we always want to join the popular crowd, why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by IME1: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

They are not parading themselves as saints like Mrs Oby

So that is her crime

Striving to be a saint

Wow what an offensive thing to do and strive for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by chozzy: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Bizibi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Seun, we all know the truth in this country but refuse to say it because of who's involved. There was no justification for attacks on Oby yesterday.
forget that apc sycophant,we know them here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Dpharisee: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

You lambasted Oby in the other thread and here you are holding forth for these 3. Shame sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / We Can’t Give You A New Constitution, Senate Tells Nigerians / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.