Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa (28565 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Bros that is were you got it wrong,let me sound it clear to you, as I'm typing,am at Tombia junction,close to Brass street Yenagoa the state capital, if at all you are familiar with the state. Though that is the mental enslavement of the average Nigerian, thanks to the North but,I think Bayelsa is working hard to break that mental laziness. We are more consigned with the candidate and not with the party as you think. The pdp candidate will not/can never will even if Seriake Dickson is the Inec chairman.

Okay. We'll be here to see who emerges as governor by God's grace
Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by FearGodinall: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Okay. We'll be here to see who emerges as governor by God's grace
. I'm not just here with you,as we speak, we are mobilizing for him.
Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by fergie001: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
senatordave1:

This is a good point,very valid.i will not press further but i will still support lyon and maybe limit my expectations of him winning.originally,i supported sylva and thought he will contest since there's no body in pdp to stop him.then i moved to heineken who seemed strong almost like sylva but changed at the last minute to lyon due to his antecedents.i see another ogah in him,something tells me apc will take bayelsa.lets just watch afterall a security attache to dickson will speak for pdp.a neutral would have given you a clearer pix...
https://thenationonlineng.net/diri-has-capacity-competence-to-succeed-dickson-pdp/
Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/diri-has-capacity-competence-to-succeed-dickson-pdp/
This is disappointing.are you expecting pdp to condemn him? Are you expecting buhari to denigrate him yahaya bello? Stop this.the people prefer david lyon,thats what matters
Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by slydubber(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

See leave this thing...Jokes aside..
I will tell you cos I have a security attache' to the Gov's office in Bayelsa...

Diri will win...and I will call you out then...
Pdp hoped it wasn't Heineken...he has more interactions with the boys in the creeks and is damn rugged. Politics-wise, incomparable to Lyon.

Sylva because of his scuffle with Heineken vowed over his dead body will Heineken become Gov.
Lyon is just one unknown rich guy and Sylva is following the Amaechi-Cole playbook.
Whoever told you Diri isn't popular is a big liar, he is from the same LGA as Alaibe. He represented Kolokuma/Opokuma Fed Const. in the HOR. He is now Senator and an extreme loyalist to Dickson.

Alaibe is loyal to OBJ and of course, GEJ and not Seriake....hence all politics are local. Ask Oshiomhole about Obaseki. Ask OBJ in Ogun state.
Don't let anyone deceive you.
Okara was the choice of the Gov cos like Diri, he is loved but the Gov was last minute unsure of his loyalty.

The Dep Gov (a retired Senior Airforce staff) is unloved and seemed isolated. His brickbats with the Gov is common knowledge in internal circles and age-wise, is far far older than the Gov so control might prove a stumbling-block.

For the last time, I don't drag with you....Diri will win handsomely...only Alaibe's defection will shake the PDP but ask yourself how many times has he defected?

well I hope na u go win for pdp or na that secursec aide go win for dem.. U Don ask ur sef how pdp n apc scored 100k plus in the presidential election,, den people wia willinwill vote for pdp unlike now. I'm in Bayelsa, also a Bayelsans,, for once apc got it right. While pdp got the worst of all the candidates Dat bought ticket.. Man wen him community people no like. The governor is too stubborn. The apc candidate is loved by all, even opposition love him.. He is too good. Pdp is a gunner n everybody wants it that way down here. Make Dickson boys dey deceive una. All militants dey with apc,, and the biggest local govegovern is wia the apc guy is from. He employed up to 5000youths in his security company.. Pdp dey fear so as we dey speak. Dia house don scatter ... Moreover u dont want to see rigging at its best with sylva n his boys. Voting Materials no go reach most pdp strong hold sef.. Apc will win by free n fair if giving a level playing ground.. But at that apc will still rig n win.. So � bye � bye pdp.. Gej doesn't care if you guys know him, man wen loss him own election n no wori,, na d one wen no concern am him go kill himself?? Na sylva and Dickson Mata be this

2 Likes

Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by Babacele: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
omenka:
The fighting between Dickson and Jonathan will be the ultimate silver lining for APC in the state.
you mean between madam President patience Jonathan and Dickson? You know she was the defacto president ko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by mullerman: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2019
This man Park well
Re: Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2019
slydubber:
well I hope na u go win for pdp or na that secursec aide go win for dem.. U Don ask ur sef how pdp n apc scored 100k plus in the presidential election,, den people wia willinwill vote for pdp unlike now. I'm in Bayelsa, also a Bayelsans,, for once apc got it right. While pdp got the worst of all the candidates Dat bought ticket.. Man wen him community people no like. The governor is too stubborn. The apc candidate is loved by all, even opposition love him.. He is too good. Pdp is a gunner n everybody wants it that way down here. Make Dickson boys dey deceive una. All militants dey with apc,, and the biggest local govegovern is wia the apc guy is from. He employed up to 5000youths in his security company.. Pdp dey fear so as we dey speak. Dia house don scatter ... Moreover u dont want to see rigging at its best with sylva n his boys. Voting Materials no go reach most pdp strong hold sef.. Apc will win by free n fair if giving a level playing ground.. But at that apc will still rig n win.. So � bye � bye pdp.. Gej doesn't care if you guys know him, man wen loss him own election n no wori,, na d one wen no concern am him go kill himself?? Na sylva and Dickson Mata be this
Oga fergie and other pdp fellows,this is a real situation report of someone on ground.give it up jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Election Results: Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.