Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (7960 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Martinez19:
I am not sex starved or frustrated. I am just a guy who knows sex, romance and marriage are overrated and there is more to life than these. I see no point in them. In fact, I have better alternatives to romantic relationships and marriage. By the way, can one be sexually starved and not know? Just asking.
this brother thinks like me. On point!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Regiomontanus(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Originalsly:

Bro... by your own words... you shouldn't be in Romance section... nor in any discussion concerning relationships... marriage...or sex.

@ topic..... there are many pretty good people here on NL...but you have to look hard for them among the ever increasing empty barrels noisemakers.
This is absurd. You are sure you have a good brain?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Martinez19:
I am not sex starved or frustrated. I am just a guy who knows sex, romance and marriage are overrated and there is more to life than these. I see no point in them. In fact, I have better alternatives to romantic relationships and marriage. By the way, can one be sexually starved and not know? Just asking.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019
hmmmmmm
princejenks:
They hardly reply mails and besides, you can't be sure whether you're actually chatting up a guy instead of a lady
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Elamin21:
hmm! I haven't met any girl here, even though have met one, or liked one I won't be able to tell her cos am not a yahoo boy. Girls nowadays only want to date boys for the money.That's the problem.
Some girls.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Elamin21(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Some girls.
yeah, but I bet u aren't one of them right?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by DaBogu: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Many guys here are not serious, they believe all ladies are scammers it pains me when people generalize it, the funniest part they have not even gone into a relationship with anyone, that is their mentality...am not a saint but guys needs to change their mode of thinking...am hoping and with faith to get into a relationship that will take me to a happy ending in future.

Also, We are nt been faithful to one another and it's really affecting those who are supposed benefit Frm dis platform.,everyone including married men and women,those who are engaged,even those who were about to marry would become single dat moment.
When you go to another dating group,u'll still see the same set of people searchn. What is really wrong with us all is it because of sex!!!
Something you'll do and get tired someday.
Pls let's be reasonable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2019
francisgodstime:
not all, like me am different
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2019
We are miles apart
carter009:
Lolz, I know you don't like me , so am not surprised...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by rakumi(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.

Most you came across.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Maybe
rakumi:

Most you came across.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by rakumi(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2019
greatnaija01:
TRUST/TRANSPARENCY/CHARACTER can never be vetted online.

YOU CAN NEVER FULLY TRUST THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE ONLINE...... because online is just TALK.... TALK IS CHEAP.

You know it goes both ways right?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2019
OK now I understand, but is okay, you will find someone nice over there....
Hamachi:
We are miles apart
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by citywal(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2019
To me this are the things that attractes me to a girl.

1. Being able to speak well ( I am one of those types that like going out and most times with my friends and family.) I should b able to take my lady out and know she's gonna kill it. Lol that's me o.

2. Intelligent I swear to God i love intelligent girls I'm nt saying you should b a guru o bt at least know something.

3. Independent being independent does not mean I'll not give you money when I have, bt or b working.

This are my 3 most basic things I look at when I meet a girl.

As I said this is for me ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by IamPlato(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Analqueenluci Wants Torture Me In Her Barracks

Sisterfire Wants To Use Me For Ritual

Rekhina Wants To Beat Me To Death

Adaibeku is Planning Something Against Me, something Unpredictable

Amatarasha Thinks I Am A fvck boy and Doesnt Trust Me

Biglittlelois told Me To Stay Away From Her, she Thinks I Am Evil

Sinaj is Hiding From Me, if She Sees Me Coming On The Road She Will follow The River, if I Follow The River, she Will Fly

UyaiIncomparabl Thinks I Am Very Unserious for A Relationship

Jacqueline22 no gree Pick My Calls

The List Is Endless

So Now I Ask You, Will You Dare Date?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by IamPlato(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
You Are So Black
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by citywal(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.

I disagree with you on this

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by techT: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2019
DaBogu:
Many guys here are not serious, they believe all ladies are scammers it pains me when people generalize it, the funniest part they have not even gone into a relationship with anyone, that is their mentality...am not a saint but guys needs to change their mode of thinking...am hoping and with faith to get into a relationship that will take me to a happy ending in future.

Also, We are nt been faithful to one another and it's really affecting those who are supposed benefit Frm dis platform.,everyone including married men and women,those who are engaged,even those who were about to marry would become single dat moment.
When you go to another dating group,u'll still see the same set of people searchn. What is really wrong with us all is it because of sex!!!
Pls let's be reasonable.
one thing must keep a man busy, either sex,job or means to make money. sex is over rated by a typical Nigerian.thou i value a woman with brain than beauty, brain stands when beauty fail.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
I don't like long distance relationship. Instead of wasting money on calls and transport fare, I prefer to approach one local girl to charge my body. I don't like stress

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Emotionss: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.

Don't know who is for real or not.
Most female handles are being operated by men

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Emotionss: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
DaBogu:

Pls let's be reasonable.

There are still single genuine guys in this forum.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Jacqueline22(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iamplato my number ain’t going
I don’t even have a phone anymore grin grin
That why I couldn’t pick your calls.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by 40secondsguy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Signora will you be nice and drop me a whatsapp message? it's a long bore night. A little conversation could brighten up a gentleman mood.

I don't ask for much signora 0705 451 5809

Will you too just go get a room already undecided

Damn asslickers undecided
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by AnalQueenluci: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Analqueenluci Wants Torture Me In Her Barracks

Sisterfire Wants To Use Me For Ritual

Rekhina Wants To Beat Me To Death

Adaibeku is Planning Something Against Me, something Unpredictable

Amatarasha Thinks I Am A fvck boy and Doesnt Trust Me

Biglittlelois told Me To Stay Away From Her, she Thinks I Am Evil

Sinaj is Hiding From Me, if She Sees Me Coming On The Road She Will follow The River, if I Follow The River, she Will Fly

UyaiIncomparabl Thinks I Am Very Unserious for A Relationship

Jacqueline22 no gree Pick My Calls

The List Is Endless

So Now I Ask You, Will You Dare Date?

I rather torture livecamp09 allover again than fvck prince like you

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
if only we had foreign females on here..

nails females are not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by IamPlato(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Iamplato my number ain’t going
I don’t even have a phone anymore grin grin
That why I couldn’t pick your calls.
undecided and you could not tell me... you made me dial three times in a roll angry
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
As if you are better
biGDhAp:
if only we had foreign females on here..

nails females are not good enough.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:
As if you are better

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by rakumi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Maybe

Or Maybe you feel most of them are the same, so you give them same attitude..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
undecided
rakumi:

Or Maybe you feel most of them are the same, so you give them same attitude..
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
You got a problem with that.
IamPlato:
You Are So Black
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
y?
citywal:

I disagree with you on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.