Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (7966 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by charlito94(m): 1:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.
U lie
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by ImperialYoruba: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2019
LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.

Ive actually met a couple of girls here, some voluntarily, others by accident. I was at restaurant, in line waiting to order food and looked back this girl walked in...gorgeous! She got behind me. I was thinking I have to break the ice with her without sounding desperate...then heard phone dropped. I reached down and picked it for her. In a jiffy my handkerchief was already out and wiping the phone clean. She was amused by my act, flashed me a warm passionate smile! grin grin grin I no fit contain my pleasure. I looked phone over to make sure wasnt broke or cracked...and noticed she was on nairaland. Oh wow! My kinda girl! grin We sat at same table and ate together that night gossiping about nairaland mods. angry angry Long story short, we were friendly and loved each other company, very good chemistry...but thats all there is. Tempers flare too often than necessary. So we limited it. We are still friends till today. Distant friends! I believed she liked me on first sight and got clumsy and dropped phone. grin grin If you are reading Im just complementing your beauty, thats all, nothing serious o.

I was on plane going abroad. Sat next to nairaland girl. Booorrrring! I went to use restroom, waiting on the queue for my turn and i leaned on the seat to stable my feet...well, from that position I could read the screen on another nairaland girl sitting close to the restroom. To be mischievous, after we landed I replied to her post and later in email told her she dropped her pen in the plane but I got it and would be happy if she would want it back. Thats when I found out she knew I was standing behind reading her page in the plane. Whattt!! My reflection was on the screen. This one na winch! Women are full of intrigues. She allowed me to read her page...but to me i thought i was smart, an undercover. She and I are close friends till today sha, good bond. I call her my chick, she calls me her fox!

As many girls there are in nairaland Id be surprised we dont run into each other everyday. It just takes a smart eye and quick response to click and represent. All in all I think I met close to 10 chicks from nairaland but exchanged contacts with 6, and out of that I am good friends with 2. I dont know if I will find marriage here but we shall see. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by fecoleef123(m): 3:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Cause I don't trust gals
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2019
wink
ImperialYoruba:

Ive actually met a couple of girls here, some voluntarily, others by accident. I was at restaurant, in line waiting to order food and looked back this girl walked in...gorgeous! She got behind me. I was thinking I have to break the ice with her without sounding desperate...then heard phone dropped. I reached down and picked it for her. In a jiffy my handkerchief was already out and wiping the phone clean. She was amused by my act, flashed me a warm passionate smile! grin grin grin I no fit contain my pleasure. I looked phone over to make sure wasnt broke or cracked...and noticed she was on nairaland. Oh wow! My kinda girl! grin We sat at same table and ate together that night gossiping about nairaland mods. angry angry Long story short, we were friendly and loved each other company, very good chemistry...but thats all there is. Tempers flare too often than necessary. So we limited it. We are still friends till today. Distant friends! I believed she liked me on first sight and got clumsy and dropped phone. grin grin If you are reading Im just complementing your beauty, thats all, nothing serious o.

I was on plane going abroad. Sat next to nairaland girl. Booorrrring! I went to use restroom, waiting on the queue for my turn and i leaned on the seat to stable my feet...well, from that position I could read the screen on another nairaland girl sitting close to the restroom. To be mischievous, after we landed I replied to her post and later in email told her she dropped her pen in the plane but I got it and would be happy if she would want it back. Thats when I found out she knew I was standing behind reading her page in the plane. Whattt!! My reflection was on the screen. This one na winch! Women are full of intrigues. She allowed me to read her page...but to me i thought i was smart, an undercover. She and I are close friends till today sha, good bond. I call her my chick, she calls me her fox!

As many girls there are in nairaland Id be surprised we dont run into each other everyday. It just takes a smart eye and quick response to click and represent. All in all I think I met close to 10 chicks from nairaland but exchanged contacts with 6, and out of that I am good friends with 2. I dont know if I will find marriage here but we shall see. grin
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by ImperialYoruba: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
LillyVal:
wink

Whatsup shuga... wink wink wink
I like how you are set..and dark! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by princfred(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Just seeing @emboldened, now I know why you wail about girls every time, you're frustrated and sex starved, don't bother denying it cos you haven't realised that yet.

This is savagery we use to hear about.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.

Not all
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Cos most guys here are immature with warped mentality and thinking to the extent that sometimes I think their brain is empty.

Haba...
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
pharrell8:
Here to read comments 🙄

You aren't alone.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Offpoint:
I've found mine, I'm making research on
Blackivy29 she could be the one.

I haven't yet!
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
TollaniHub:
too many fake accounts

Yessssssssssdssdd
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
princejenks:
They hardly reply mails and besides, you can't be sure whether you're actually chatting up a guy instead of a lady

Am seriously learning here o

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
DaBogu:
Many guys here are not serious, they believe all ladies are scammers it pains me when people generalize it, the funniest part they have not even gone into a relationship with anyone, that is their mentality...am not a saint but guys needs to change their mode of thinking...am hoping and with faith to get into a relationship that will take me to a happy ending in future.

Also, We are nt been faithful to one another and it's really affecting those who are supposed benefit Frm dis platform.,everyone including married men and women,those who are engaged,even those who were about to marry would become single dat moment.
When you go to another dating group,u'll still see the same set of people searchn. What is really wrong with us all is it because of sex!!!
Something you'll do and get tired someday.
Pls let's be reasonable.

Am encourage

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Because,........ because..... I don't know what ti say.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by BlueAir: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Cos most guys here are immature with warped mentality and thinking to the extent that sometimes I think their brain is empty.
nice presentation of ur self, undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by pharrell8(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

You aren't alone.
grin
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Inerepamo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
still searching nothing actually

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Funmmyastic: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecidedNl guys are pained wailers and women bashers. Next.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by luvyaself95(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Have been thinking of blackivy29 and was about to shoot my shot
but my babe came back and blocked it into her own net and i had realised i was wrong for accusing her to extent of dumping her because she didn't dump me.
that the reason.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Thank you Baby
ImperialYoruba:

Whatsup shuga... wink wink wink
I like how you are set..and dark! grin
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Search well.
Inerepamo:
still searching nothing actually
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
undecided
luvyaself95:
Have been thinking of blackivy29 and was about to shoot my shot
but my babe came back and blocked it into her own net and i had realised i was wrong for accusing her to extent of dumping her because she didn't dump me.
that the reason.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
ok
Oluwadamilare118:

Not all
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
How?
charlito94:

U lie
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by luvyaself95(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
LillyVal:
undecided
it sound weird like right.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by charlito94(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hamachi:
How?

There are genuine guys here

Anyway I sent u a mssg on ur WhatsApp hope u do reply

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
luvyaself95:

it sound weird like right.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by harrwix(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Do people really get to meet here? I doubt so...
even in dating forums in Nigeria people are scared or find it difficult in meeting new people cos of our stereotype.... talkless of a faceless forum like nairaland.

See in general it is very difficult approaching a average Nigerian lady over the net... near failed mission

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
harrwix:
Do people really get to meet here? I doubt so...
even in dating forums in Nigeria people are scared or find it difficult in meeting new people cos of our stereotype.... talkless of a faceless forum like nairaland.

See in general it is very difficult approaching a average Nigerian lady over the net... near failed mission
False,upgrade your game
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by harrwix(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hamachi:
False,upgrade your game
Are you Nigerian? How free are you responding to pms

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes by birth, Uganda by naturalisation
harrwix:

Are you Nigerian?
How free are you responding to pms
Ni hadithi ndefu
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by OnPointMan(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hamachi:
You got a problem with that.

Don't mind that guy. You are so beautiful to me. I love everything about your looks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me / She Begged Me To Put It In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.