Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat (4927 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Mazigabriel(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Waitress air hostess bankers marketers hotelers secretary lecturers Musicians choirist and ursher of church singers and actresses
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Amazingman(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
You must have been tru a lot

15 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
ARRANT RUBBISH from low self esteem immature Muppets

6 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by culf: 3:24am On Sep 06, 2019
cheating have nothing to do with nature of work, cheating is a personal thing

18 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by culf: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2019
cheating have nothing to do with nature of work, cheating is a personal thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by kajoula(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2019
culf:
cheating have nothing to do with nature of work, cheating is a personal thing

Naso them talk
But give some women everything and she will still cheat ..lol

5 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Aplaudez(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Is your keyboard without the comma sign

1 Like

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by darelar(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2019
You forget to add nurse, politicians. Although everyone has the tendency of cheating and only someone with high self-control that can escape that.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Sonfethopia: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2019
Aplaudez:
Is your keyboard without the comma sign

I Ben wan ask am o.
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2019

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by LarryBee1k: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2019
I
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by every1sDAD: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
You left hairdresser/stylist....those ones ehn, another case entiely

1 Like

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by bukiah: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
What of teachers?
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Money must be made i really need this paper.
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by culf: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
kajoula:

Naso them talk But give some women everything and she will still cheat ..lol
some people are like that, no matter what you do, they will cheat.
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Mazigabriel(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT RUBBISH from low self esteem immature Muppets
Senseless talk
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by carter009(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Just imagine...
Mazigabriel:
Waitress
air hostess
bankers
marketers
hotelers
secretary
lecturers
Musicians
choirist and ursher of church
singers and actresses

1 Like

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by blesskewe(f): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cobbler
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by frozen70(f): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Mazigabriel:
Waitress
air hostess
bankers
marketers
hotelers
secretary
lecturers
Musicians
choirist and ursher of church
singers and actresses

The same thing with the men in that same profession

If men don't go after women, there won't be need for her to cheat

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Prideofthelion: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2019
then ashawo workers nko?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by lyndaway(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Honestly for my own view na personal decision to cheat or not
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by ehinmowo: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Mazigabriel:
Waitress air hostess bankers marketers hotelers secretary lecturers Musicians choirist and ursher of church singers and actresses
are you quarrelling with punctuation marks?
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by Mazigabriel(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
ehinmowo:

are you quarrelling with punctuation marks?
There is no need for them for you'll understand my write-up
Re: Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Secretary tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.