Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) (23983 Views)

Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by bigcasava1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
drips8:
I wonder what Barcelona would be without Messi

They might even be the new Man Utd or Real Madrid
and Chelsea
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Typhoonsbane: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:
He should try moving to England..that will be the end of his career grin.

Forza Juve!!

Did you know some studies have shown that people who say this particular statement has a lower than normal IQ.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Lugianostar(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Now that you people have completely drain him to a shaft that you attach a clause for him to leave at the end of each season

He is going no where but if he dare come to Italy or England, I bet you that Messi is finish
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
12 players who were above average in La Liga but Bosses in EPL.

Ordinary

1.David Silva
2.Diego Costa
3.Cesc Fabregas
4.Yaya Tuore
5.Nicolas Otamendi
6.Sergio Aguero
7.Alexis Sanchez
8.Pedro Rodriguez
9.Juan Mata
10.Pablo Zabaleta
11.David De Gea
12.Mesuit Ozil

Went from La Liga to England and raped the league talkless of Messi.

Receive sense Oga.

7 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Twice27(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rexnegro:

so you are one of those who think like that ? go check his stats against EPL big 6 teams , he scored more goals against them while in spain compared to most strikers in EPL...so tell me why won't he be Messi in EPL when he plays for team like city or Liverpool who are the best teams presently in EPL now. besides aside city who can afford him who else can in EPL?

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by banhammy: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Leave to where, at what age?
He better respect himself and end his dilapidating career there.
If otherwise............
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Fuckyoumod: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
If i hear say him go anywhere.. Barca is the only reason his asslickers call him GOAT. grin
Guy, your a product of poor parenting.

Your Poorly raised guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
martineverest:
v can't win ballondor

This people can't be trusted ooooo, we've been discussing it. Would do you think or should win it.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by martineverest(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

This people can't be trusted ooooo, we've been discussing it. Would do you think or should win it.
messi

league-wise,mesii outperformed VVD

uefa-wise,VVd won ucl but messi was exceptional too

messi was better individually.... Liverpool's success was dependent on VVD

they removed Allison Becker to avoid controversy,when messi will be awarded ballondor.... Allison deserves it
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by IdioticNLmods: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Guy, your a product of poor parenting.

Your Poorly raised guy!
grin See painment.. Your father!
By the way it's you're not your... Go to school Mr Richly raised guy

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
martineverest:
messi

league-wise,mesii outperformed VVD

uefa-wise,VVd won ucl but messi was exceptional too

messi was better individually.... Liverpool's success was dependent on VVD

they removed Allison Becker to avoid controversy,when messi will be awarded ballondor.... Allison deserves it

Even me, na Messi I dey vote for.

We are patiently waiting for September 23.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by engrchykae(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bawizzo:
Barca without messi? we must be talking about
TAHITI national team.
i think i heard such ranting when the legend ronaldingho left.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by engrchykae(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Passion my black ass grin
neymar has no loyalty and today we can see that neymar is confused.
dont be a wandering star,there is a star that guides navigators,its called the northstar,the star of the king,the throne is not moved around.
messi is the nautical northstar.
if you are wise you will understand,if not you will continue arguing.
we are guided by the heavenly bodies.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by IdioticNLmods: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
engrchykae:
neymar has no loyalty and today we can see that neymar is confused.
dont be a wandering star,there is a star that guides navigators,its called the northstar,the star of the king,the throne is not moved around.
messi is the nautical northstar.
if you are wise you will understand,if not you will continue arguing.
we are guided by the heavenly bodies.

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Lordjb: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by felaismyhero(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

There's a dfrns b/w playing week in week out in the league nd playing a match against one team in the league.
what are you saying? playing week in,week out? are the legs of players in england cast in metal? if diego costa,aguero can survive in the epl,then why wont messi? you guys are either being jealous or irrational.if he goes to england-which likely means joining man city-maybe his life would be easier! current city is better than barca without messi.an idiot was comparing a yearly nominee of the ballon dor to lingard,of all players! i'll assume you guys just hate messi!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
Read read, he no go kill you
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by stankezzy: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
judedwriter:
Sad messi can't join any club in europe. I would like Him to come to man utd next season and score 30 goals to lift us up from our usual 6th position on the table. sad cry
he can move to Argentina then from there come back to Europe, since d clause said he cannot move to a y club in Europe ,nothing way no get solution

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by ESE234(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
obembet:
Lionel Messi reportedly has a clause in his Barcelona contract that allows him to leave the Catalan club if he wants to at the end of each season.

Messi has signed eight contract renewals at Barcelona since 2005, and this clause was added in his most recent renewal in 2017.

This is all according to El Pais, who say that there is an agreement between the player and club that means Messi can decide whether he wants to leave on June 30 at the end of each season.

The agreement is based on Messi's loyalty to Barcelona and if the Argentine decides to take up this agreement, then he is free to leave the Camp Nou.

According to Carrusel, Messi can only exercise this option if he is leaving Barcelona for a club outside Europe, leaving us to believe that this clause is designed for him to return to Argentina whenever he wants.

Source:https://amp.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/09/05/5d711389ca474141558b4652.html

Good evening.

How're you doing?

I trust you're doing great.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by DevilhimseIf: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:

Where did his predecessor's leave too during their time? He will need go ask them.
[/s]
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Zoroaster: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If I hear anybody call Ronaldo the GOAT again, I will give you better slap. Can you see that Barcelona is the one that tied down Messi at their club, dem tie him destiny to their club grin. Manchester United was willing to sell Ronaldo, Real Madrid was willing to sell Ronaldo, very soon Juventus will sell Ronaldo, but for Messi, Barcelona is doing everything possible and impossible to keep Messi in Barca forever till retirement. Why would a big club like Barcelona be doing that if not that they know a talent like Messi can never be replaced. They sold Neymar, but Messi is untouchable. Abeggi, Messi is the original GOAT! Argue with Buhari cows grin
This arguement died a long time ago
Messi is obviously superior

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by masseratti: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
can you read? This is a useless news biko

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by dotedote: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
If Pep hadn't honoured all y'all EPL Invitations, I would have had something to say.
We all know what happened and is happening with Pep around. KILLIN' EM

IdioticNLmods:

Playing for and against are two different things entirely angry

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by engrchykae(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
I thought as much. your moniker speaks a lot
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Mayu27: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:
Even barca knows that Messi is afraid of leaving, hence the deal...

Outside camp nou, he's no different from Jesse Lingard
Read and comprehend, don't rush to comment he can only leave and join a club outside Europe
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Mayu27: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
dotedote:
If Pep hadn't honoured all y'all EPL Invitations, I would have had something to say.
We all know what happened and is happening with Pep around. KILLIN' EM

e go better for you my man, they are all just saying rubish, Messi that have played against all their top team and score and win them, which club is bigger than Barca that they want him to join.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by RABOY(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
you said more than this on Pep Guardiola yet he did what you terms impossibility in England by winning all the trophies at site.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by tfash96(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
He won't leave

The Wifi only works in Nou Camp
say something new didirin
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by boborosky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:
Even barca knows that Messi is afraid of leaving, hence the deal...

Outside camp nou, he's no different from Jesse Lingard

Yet he won the golden ball(best player) in 2005 with Argentina
Won the golden ball (best player) in the Olympic with Argentina
Won the best player in Copa America with Argentina
Won the golden ball (best player) in 2014 world cup with Argentina
Has the highest world cup assist with Argentina

Think again

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by jayjay2609: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
boborosky:

Yet he won the golden ball(best player) in 2005 with Argentina
Won the golden ball (best player) in the Olympic with Argentina
Won the best player in Copa America with Argentina
Won the golden ball (best player) in 2014 world cup with Argentina
Has the highest world cup assist with Argentina

Think again

Which 2005 golden ball are you talking about?

Highest world cup assist?? I had no idea Pele's other name was messi.. Because Pele has the most world cup assists in a single tournament and also holds the all time record.

2014 golden ball?? That was just Sepp Blatter doing what he does best..

Truth is, Argentina stopped winning trophies the moment messi first wore their jersey..

Infact I have more faith in Buhari being the greatest president to ever walk the earth than Messi winning a trophy with argentina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bawizzo:
Barca without messi? we must be talking about
TAHITI national team.

Don't forget to also think of Messi without Barca grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Spain Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 1) On 27th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.