Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) (23988 Views)

Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by judedwriter(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sad messi can't join any club in europe. I would like Him to come to man utd next season and score 30 goals to lift us up from our usual 6th position on the table. sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by bestboo001: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:
He should try moving to England..that will be the end of his career grin.

Forza Juve!!
is it the same England that you guys said tiki taka cannot survive in but Guardiola is already turning it to a one club league or another England

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Whoiwannabe(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
It's seun that i blame sha. Once you add emoji to your post, you will think it makes sense.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Sanchez01: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:
Even barca knows that Messi is afraid of leaving, hence the deal...

Outside camp nou, he's no different from Jesse Lingard
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by bestboo001: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
He won't leave
The Wifi only works in Nou Camp
leave to where Biko??

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Denikayan: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
bestboo001:

leave to where Biko??

Where did his predecessor's leave too during their time? He will need go ask them.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by anochuko01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
arent88:
is there any top English team messi has played against and has not scored or beaten.
You dey mind them? Ordinary sterling and salah no dey allow them sleep, and theyre asking for messi. Awon arindin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by crazygod(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why would messilona leave his comfort zone? Not possible. The one club wonder will retire in barca and join the coaching staff
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Earthquake1: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!

Like moving to Man city?

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by taf4u4me(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:

lol...why lingard...human beings Ehn

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Sukueponmalu: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hey there my youtube channel is called Oliver Christensen.
I am just an average youtuber who makes and posts videos.
➡️ ObuNgA oh and Ni*gers shouldn´t have the same rights as whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQfTGdGVfso&feature=youtu.be
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by arent88(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Playing for and against are two different things entirely angry
this argument is childish honestly
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Sukueponmalu: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hey there my youtube channel is called Oliver Christensen.
I am just an average youtuber who makes and posts videos.
➡️I made Sven (Pewdiepies minecraft dog) In real life, but really really big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyY0eRML_kE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by MOVIC6: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
otiwisdom:
After seeing Ronaldo and Messi sitting happily together at the UEFA best football award, I think there is no need to argue who is the best footballer in the world again because it is Ronaldo cool

look for a psychia
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by IdioticNLmods: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
arent88:
this argument is childish honestly
Very childish.. You shouldn't have said that in the first place.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Rexnegro(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!
so you are one of those who think like that ? go check his stats against EPL big 6 teams , he scored more goals against them while in spain compared to most strikers in EPL...so tell me why won't he be Messi in EPL when he plays for team like city or Liverpool who are the best teams presently in EPL now. besides aside city who can afford him who else can in EPL?

5 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
arent88:
is there any top English team messi has played against and has not scored or beaten.

There's a dfrns b/w playing week in week out in the league nd playing a match against one team in the league.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by MobilityExpress: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!

Did you read this part at all "Messi can only exercise this option if he is leaving Barcelona for a club outside Europe" ?

People have been yapping their mouths that Messi should leave Barca and try another club. But now we know why, he simply couldn't. Barcelona essentially tied down Messi permanently to themselves. If he wants to leave, he can't play in another club in Europe. That means he has to go to places like China, South America or UAE etc, which is obviously like dropping a private jet for an okada. The other option would be to be sold off, and the price Barca wants will definitely be a crazy amount that no other club can afford, they might even put it like 10 billion euros. Barcelona too get sense, chai grin

9 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Rexnegro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
bestboo001:

is it the same England that you guys said tiki take cannot survive in but Guardiola is already turning it to a one club league or another England
you dey mind EPL fans ? they always have flimsy excuses for their overrated league . since pep came he has dominated England winning 7 out of 8 trophies available...same league they bragged he can't perform. yeye people bro so no mind them o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by OlujobaSamuel: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Naija247blog:
So he even has a chance to leave
And I thought he butt was glued to Camp Nou
It must be a non european club.
Where he wan go outside Europe before, nonsense clause
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by martineverest(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
Messi could be pronunced balon d'or comes 23rd of September but Virgil might be favored.
Congratulation in advance to the winner.
v can't win ballondor
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Goldicon2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
bestboo001:

is it the same England that you guys said tiki taka cannot survive in but Guardiola is already turning it to a one club league or another England
Leave am na. I Don't think he knows who messi is. Im a big CR7 fan but you see that boy call messi i dy Fear am . If England too get mind they should let him play for Man City under Pep, make we see if England teams no go suffer

4 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by arent88(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

There's a dfrns b/w playing week in week out in the league nd playing a match against one team in the league.
oh pls, quit this childish argument.nobody in the English premier league is on messi's level.I really wonder how you guys come up with this argument.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by martineverest(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:

remember u said he won't perform without xavi and iniesta?...if average aguero,Silva,Costa,aubameyang,mane,Kane etc could dominate epl,do u think messi won't survive?

remember same epl fans claimed pep won't survive the league

5 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by MobilityExpress: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
If I hear anybody call Ronaldo the GOAT again, I will give you better slap. Can you see that Barcelona is the one that tied down Messi at their club, dem tie him destiny to their club grin. Manchester United was willing to sell Ronaldo, Real Madrid was willing to sell Ronaldo, very soon Juventus will sell Ronaldo, but for Messi, Barcelona is doing everything possible and impossible to keep Messi in Barca forever till retirement. Why would a big club like Barcelona be doing that if not that they know a talent like Messi can never be replaced. They sold Neymar, but Messi is untouchable. Abeggi, Messi is the original GOAT! Argue with Buhari cows grin

6 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by chiboy1116: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
adedayourt:
EVEN IF HE LEAVES, BARCA LL NOT GO TO RELEGATION. NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE IN LIFE
they won't win a trophy , I can bet anything on this , I swear they won't win any trophy for years .

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by chiboy1116: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:

shut up , this same deal was given to xavi and iniesta .
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Goldicon2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
jayjay2609:

Sharap Your Mouth, so na Camp nou E dy all him Match abi? Shey e no dy go other clubs home go play still dominate. Go watch football well bebefore You talk. I be Ororo Fan oh but oga Camp Nou or Not that Boy is Good . No dy talk rubbish because you won belong oh, reason before you talk

3 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by adedayourt(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
chiboy1116:
they won't win a trophy , I can bet anything on this , I swear they won't win any trophy for years .

People fall to rise again. Barca ll survive
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Wayne4uall(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

Forza Juve!!

It seems u don't understand the sentence... Read it again
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Goldicon2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Emmyk:
He won't leave. How do you expect him to perfect well in another club without Barca Jersey on? grin
The question should be how do you want Barca to perform Well without seeing Messi with their Jersey On. Only Messi for Bench dy Give the Full Camp Nou Hope oh. Abi you think say na Bakayoko we dy talk for here?

5 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Wayne4uall(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Naija247blog:
So he even has a chance to leave
And I thought he butt was glued to Camp Nou
he can leave but outside Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 1) On 27th Nov 2022 / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.